November 27, 2014 | 1445 users online

Powders - LUSH - Vanilla Puff dusting powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The only complaints about this are that the top of it isn't well designed and spills out powder even when closed. The other thing is that it's rather pricey - but aren't all Lush products?

This product smells lovely and matches the Vanilla Dee Lite lotion and the Vanillary EDP.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 12:15:00 PM More reviews by candyfluff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Let’s get the complaints over with. I do have to gripes about his product, I am not thrilled about the talc content, as I have read a few things which make me weary of the substance. My other complaint is of course, the packaging. I hate how Lush package their powders, the plastic and cardboard canisters are impractical and messy.
That said…
Wow! I love this powder! My MUA screen-name has been compromised. Sexy musky sweet vanilla scent - not foody, not grandmotherly either. Wonderfully fine silky texture. Pairs well with just about every fragrance I own… but it smells better on its own. No silly glitter bits, no rough texture - I am afraid my Candyfluff has been retired for the time being.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2009 12:24:00 AM More reviews by shaecode

smells just like the vanilla fountain bath bomb which is my absolute favorite smell from lush! i use this after the therapy massage bar or buffy and it gets rid of the greasy-ness while keeping my skin soft and smelling great. i wish the smell lasted a bit longer though. but overall a great product. would be cool if they packaged it with a little puff to apply it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2009 9:45:00 PM More reviews by holychristy

this stuff smells SO GOOD! it's a sophisticated vanilla scent. i bought this to dust on my bedsheets, but i don't think the scent lasts that long...or maybe i need to use more? so i guess you can say i wish the scent was stronger. it's sorda expensive though. i mean i don't expect it to cost the same as johnson's baby powder, but i wish it was more affordable and then i would be able to use more and not feel guilty about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2009 7:24:00 AM More reviews by clueless2mu

I simply like the smell of this product. The last time I used dusting powder had to be when I was a kid. I use LUSH's deorderant, and apply the dusting powder on top; the two smells together make a nice combination. I too put it in my hair and put some on the bottom on the feet. I read someone using it on their sheets, will have to try that. Def. will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2009 2:46:00 PM More reviews by CocoMinx

The only reason i've knocked a point off is because this product contains talc, which may break some peoples skin out. This hasn't been the case with mine, but it's always good to give a warning. this is beautiful when sprinkled on bedsheets, shoes, skin...anything! i even use it on my hair to absorb excess oil and fragrance it with a sensual baked-vanilla scent.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 8:50:00 PM More reviews by iluvMUA

This smells SO good. btw, Britney Spears was spotted buying this at a LUSH store in Connecticut.

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 2:49:00 AM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When the Vanilla line arrived to the UK site I snapped up the vanilla lotion and the vanilla puff dusting powder. The powder is my favorite of the two vanilla products I purchased. The lotion smelled good but it was a bit too strong a scent for me. I shake the powder over lotioned skin (Sympathy) and it works like a hot damn. It smells like cuddles. One of Lush's must successful products for me - I have already repurchased a second.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by vintagequeengf1

Mmmm this smells so good! Not at all like I would expect a vanilla to smell. It isn't fake or sugary or even foody but it smells wonderful - not sure how to describe it. Anyway, it is very sensual, but not in an overt way - I feel comfortable wearing this day to night. It is great for brushing on places that get damp in the summer heat. I do hate that it has talc...I don't see the point of including it when it clearly works just fine without it (as LUSH's other dusting powders prove). The scent is kind of subdued - I catch whiffs of it through the day, but it isn't really strong, though it seems to last....I wish it were stronger. Overall a great product, glad I purchased it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 1:51:00 PM More reviews by lectriceye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It has a wonderful vanilla scent that lasts for hours! It's a warm floral vanilla, that is just like the vanilla fountain bath bomb! It does absorb moisture well, and keeps skin soft.