April 17, 2014 | 1379 users online

Powders - LUSH - Vanilla Puff dusting powder

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2009 7:24:00 AM More reviews by clueless2mu

I simply like the smell of this product. The last time I used dusting powder had to be when I was a kid. I use LUSH's deorderant, and apply the dusting powder on top; the two smells together make a nice combination. I too put it in my hair and put some on the bottom on the feet. I read someone using it on their sheets, will have to try that. Def. will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2009 2:46:00 PM More reviews by CocoMinx

The only reason i've knocked a point off is because this product contains talc, which may break some peoples skin out. This hasn't been the case with mine, but it's always good to give a warning. this is beautiful when sprinkled on bedsheets, shoes, skin...anything! i even use it on my hair to absorb excess oil and fragrance it with a sensual baked-vanilla scent.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 8:50:00 PM More reviews by iluvMUA

This smells SO good. btw, Britney Spears was spotted buying this at a LUSH store in Connecticut.

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 2:49:00 AM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When the Vanilla line arrived to the UK site I snapped up the vanilla lotion and the vanilla puff dusting powder. The powder is my favorite of the two vanilla products I purchased. The lotion smelled good but it was a bit too strong a scent for me. I shake the powder over lotioned skin (Sympathy) and it works like a hot damn. It smells like cuddles. One of Lush's must successful products for me - I have already repurchased a second.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by vintagequeengf1

Mmmm this smells so good! Not at all like I would expect a vanilla to smell. It isn't fake or sugary or even foody but it smells wonderful - not sure how to describe it. Anyway, it is very sensual, but not in an overt way - I feel comfortable wearing this day to night. It is great for brushing on places that get damp in the summer heat. I do hate that it has talc...I don't see the point of including it when it clearly works just fine without it (as LUSH's other dusting powders prove). The scent is kind of subdued - I catch whiffs of it through the day, but it isn't really strong, though it seems to last....I wish it were stronger. Overall a great product, glad I purchased it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 1:51:00 PM More reviews by lectriceye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It has a wonderful vanilla scent that lasts for hours! It's a warm floral vanilla, that is just like the vanilla fountain bath bomb! It does absorb moisture well, and keeps skin soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2009 2:03:00 AM More reviews by letsdolunchh

Vanilla Puff smells INCREDIBLE! Its my favorite of LUSH's new Vanilla line. It smells so complex and almost like burnt vanilla. It is super soft too. It smells so good layered on top of the Vanilla Delite Lotion or Heavanilli Massage Bar. OR! Try it on top of Strawberry Feels Forever and turn yourself into a giant strawberries & cream dessert. Definitely worth adding to your rotation of dusting powders, or starting one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2009 1:31:00 AM More reviews by boogiedisease

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm a bit mixed up over this product.

I am definitely one of those people who needs a dusting powder. Because this is limited edition, I snapped this up instead of my usual Silky Underwear.

I love the sensual vanilla, tonka and jasmine scent of this powder. It lingers all day long, but isn't cloying or overpowering.

It does the trick when it comes to absorbing excess moisture.

What's the problem, then?
It contains TALC.

My other Lush powders don't! Why does this one??
Wouldn't the corn starch be sufficient? I guess Lush doesn't think so.

I am wary every time I use this now. I'm not doing lines of the stuff (ha!), nor am I creating some huge cloud of powder when I use it...

Yes, sometimes I like sprinkling my Silky Underwear IN my underwear for added freshness... great in the summertime, y'know? Well, I won't dare attempt that with this stuff.

I use it sparingly, that's for sure.

It is a lovely product. It's just unfortunate that they had to go and use talc in this! I feel so strongly about it, that I knocked off two lippies.