September 2, 2014 | 1147 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Bronze Booster Pressed Bronzer - Med to Dark

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by xstephxo

I thought the packaging was really cute, and that's what drive me to buy this :). I remember how excited I was when I first bought this, and I honestly do love this product :D, but next time, I'm going to buy the next lightest color, because sometimes I literally end up with an orange mask if I'm too tired in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 1:11:00 PM More reviews by filamgirl618

I absolutely love this bronzer! Definitely HG-worthy! I was originally on the search for a bronzer to help my face match the rest of my body since I put sunscreen daily on my face but not my body. I came across this and managed to get it for free due to an expired sale price tag or something. I had been wanting this for a while but was nervous due to the high price tag for a D/S bronzer. But anyways, this is great! It's super blendable and warms up my face very nicely. It gives me a nice tanned look on my face that matches my body. It's also great for contouring which I usually do to my cheeks. I was originally worried about the slight shimmer in the pan when I first opened it but it's definitely matte. The only time you can see a slight shimmer is in the sunlight and it still compliments your face any who. It's more of a brown bronze color which is perfect for my yellow-undertoned skin. The only thing that's a slight negative is that the packaging is a bit bulky, but it's pretty and doesn't really bother me. I will definitely purchase again even if I can't get it for free. It's definitely worth the price tag!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2010 6:21:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

I really like this drugstore bronzer! At first, I was skeptical because the shade seems so light in the pan. But once I brought it home and put it on, I found that it warms up my complexion nicely! I usually go for bronzers that are bit darker, but this has opened me up to trying some lighter shades. It's a mostly matte light tan with SLIGHT shimmer. It's so slight that sometimes I have to be looking at the pan in the right light to see the shimmer in it. But still, it's worth mentioning for those of you who are against shimmery bronzers. The only thing I hate is the bulky packaging. I don't plan on using the little brush that's housed in the bottom, but my Eco Tools bronzer brush instead. So I've got this empty compartment that's just taking up space. Overall though, if you're looking for a good low end bronzer to save some money on makeup, as I was, this isn't a bad pick! Great for those of us with skin tones on the lighter side of medium (NC 20-30, MUFE 118)! And there's an even lighter shade of this bronzer for those of you who are super-fair!

UPDATE: I found that this lasted all day on my skin, and I wasn't even wearing any foundation or powder when I put this bronzer on yesterday! Truly an accomplishment for a drugstore product! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 5:58:00 AM More reviews by Cares50

I did purchase this in light-medium, which unfortunately is a tad too dark for me. I do however love the product. It feels light on, lovely to blend with and doesn't look like one is wearing any product at all. It's a shame they don't make it just a bit lighter but I would recommend the product to those who want a darker tone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2010 6:25:00 PM More reviews by PaperAlias

I bought this a while ago on eBay for between $7 - $8. The actual retail price ranges anywhere between $13-$15 (a little pricey for someone like me who usually goes for drugstore brands). I needed a bronzer, and I've tried some of PF's blushes/finishing powders before, and liked those, so I thought I'd give this a shot.

When I got this, I thought that the packaging was very pretty. It's sort of a translucent red/brown chunky compact. Says "Bronze Booster" in gold letters on the cover with a picture of a sun in the middle. Inside under the cover is a mirror. The product sits on it's own movable "dish." Under the dish is a brush.

I don't really care for the brushes that come with PF powders. I find that they're a little too stiff for even application. It tends to make the product look streaky, from my experience. I prefer using a kabuki, or a flat-top powder brush.

In the pan, this appears as a very warm, shimmery light brown. I actually have fair-medium skin, but I figured I could get away with the Medium-Dark shade if I apply carefully. And it still does complement my skin tone very well (I have yellow undertones). It is quite pigmented, and it builds up nicely. I think it's important to layer on bronzer and buffing carefully, to avoid that weird ruddy look.

I've also grown accustomed to using this bronzer for light contouring under my cheekbones. It doesn't appear that shimmery at all on the skin. There's a slight "glowyness" to it, but it doesn't look like I've got chunks of glitters sitting on my face. Doesn't make me look orange at all.

I have oily, acne-prone skin, and this has not broken me out. PF is a pretty acne-friendly makeup line.

I find that this will usually last longer throughout the day if I apply a primer/setting powder beneath it. On my naked, oily skin, it will only last for a few hours.

Overall, I'm happy with this product. I'd definitely recommend it to someone with sensitive/acneic skin, looking for a shimmery, glowy bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 12:04:00 PM More reviews by alakanaxo

This is the best bronzer I've tried. I love that it has a matte finish and very little shimmer/sparkles. It lasts all day long, and you really don't need much. A little goes a long way. It has a nice natural look to it if you want to fake a healthy looking tan, just add some blush and you're good. The packaging is nice too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 1:02:00 AM More reviews by realdaheeyum

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best bronzer ever, I absolutely LOVE it. It's buildable for whatever color you'd like, and can be used as a contour or an all-over bronzer. It definitely makes a big difference, too, without going orange on you-- a good bronze color. For drugstore, it's on the expensive side, around $15 is what I purchased it at-- but the quality makes up for it. Not to mention adorable packaging! This is a HG for me and works better than department store/sephora brands. I'm glad I finally found the right bronzer for me :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by tinachief21

I loved this bronzer when I first got it because it was not too orangy however it began to break me out. I only broke out where I would apply it so its probably from this bronzer. I take a break from it however when I try it again I break out!..but.. it has a nice balance of shimmer and matte and it is a really pretty color. However it needs to be applied with a light hand because its very pigminted. overall,,I loved the product and it went on smooth however it broke me out :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2010 11:24:00 AM More reviews by gbeatrizzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a bronzing fanatic so I'm always trying new bronzers. I decided to give this bronzer a try and LOVE it. It's honestly the perfect color for any skin color and you can make it as light or as dark as you want it by layering. Is not orange at all which is what I find with a lot of different bronzers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 2:58:00 PM More reviews by b3l0vEd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this bronzer! I picked it up at rite aid BOGOF, but its a bit pricey ($15!!!) for a DS bronzer if there's no sale. I love how it looks very natural on my face. There's no orange or red tones once applied and it gives me a very believable and natural tan look with a bit of glow. The shimmer in the compact is not obvious once its on the face, it blends into a healthy summer tanned glow. I haven't noticed any self tanner effect, but I've always applied this after foundation.. Its very pigmented and not chalky at all, and its so easy to blend so it won't ever look muddy. I'm very impressed.