September 21, 2014 | 1960 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Easy Eye Solutions Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Indigo7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I need to start off by saying that I'm pretty tough to please when it comes to all the creams, lotions and potions out there. After trying TONS of products, I've come to the conclusion that simplicity and consistency is the recipe for good skin, and that most topical products are, well, packaged lies.

No the case, here. I ordered Easy Eye Solutions after reading some reviews on various forums, but with a healthy dose of skepticism. I hoped for the best, but honestly didn't expect much. I've never used an "eye tuck" cream, but still had a vague idea of what the intended effect was supposed to be.

What do I think? Well, it arrived yesterday in my mailbox, and so far, I'm glad I chanced it... That said, everything, yes, EVERYTHING has it's pros and cons. The cons may outweigh the pros, and nothing works for everyone.

After my usual cleansing routine (I use glycolic acid-based products daily), before applying any type of moisturizer, I smooth this on my lower and upper lids until it is slightly tacky and pretty well absorbed-- about 10 minutes.

A little goes a LONG WAY, and it's easy to overdo it. If you use too much, it'll just flake and look gross. Take it easy! (This coming from a heavy-handed product person... YMMV) After about 10 minutes, the effect is a tightened, redefined eye area. Creases and folds are a thing of the past.

I don't wear eye makeup over it or with it, because I haven't yet mastered the technique of doing so without it messing up the tightening effect. I'm pretty sure this isn't something I could use if I were to have one of my random heavy eye-shadow days... I need to experiment to find a concealer that blends with this, or will lay nicely over it without messing up the effect-- I've yet top find one, but will update if I do. For now at least, I don't really want to wear makeup when I use it-- it really is that effective.

Evidently the serum has a cumulative effect. I definitely hope so, since I am genetically predisposed to accelerated aging in the eye area (mixed ethnicity, here). For me, the short-term, daily benefits alone are worth the price-- and f it helps prevent future bags and creases, bonus! I'll be even more thrilled.

Again... If anyone knows of a concealer that blends well with this formula, I'm interested in knowing what it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 7:44:00 AM More reviews by Laurafox

I use both the Instant Eye Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment and the Illuminating Eye Care. Both these products have done for me what no other under eye treatments have ever been able to accomplish. For years I had tired looking eyes. Puffiness and dark circles had become a permanent feature that made me look much older than I am. It had been embarrassing to say the least. I have been using these products for several months and the difference has been far more than I could ever have expected. I saw an immediate change after the very first applications. Everyone noticed that I looked fresh and younger. My dark circles have disappeared and my under eye bags are gone. The products last a long time and the more I used them the better my under eyes look. I could not recommend the EES more. Many of my friends are now using both products as well with the same results. For those of us who had tried everything with no results these are an exceptional find.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by jjpost

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Interesting products that should not be under estimated. I am not sure what I was expecting, but I suppose I was hoping for a miracle. I purchased them on a whim based on reviews and a friend who has been using the Easy Eye Solutions for about a year and a half. For me it was under eye bags. I am almost 60 and have large fatty under eye puffiness that seemed unmovable. I also have the usual fine line for a woman my age. I was told to clean my under eye area, which I did and even used a bit of toner to remove all the oil. I applied the Instant Eye Tuck, a very small amount at first. I could feel my bags getting firmer right away. After 5 minutes my bags were reduced by at least 50%. So I thought I would go for it and apply a bit more. I was astonished. After all these years my eye bags were almost completely gone. Keep in mind I have very large bags that I thought I would need surgery to remove. This tucking lasted all day and boy did I ever get compliments. Everyone noticed and yes, I looked about 10 years younger. The cream that comes with the set is fantastic. I use it as a night cream but under stood right away that it was not a moisturizer but part of the treatment. I apply the Illuminating Eye cream to my upper and lower lids every second day and use my regular eye moisturizer the rest of the time, again only at night. I use the Instant Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment during the day. The Illuminating Cream has a smoothing effect that I have not seen with other creams of this nature. Both the Easy Eye Solutions are a real treatment. After 6 months my eyes have improved a great deal. There is an accumulative effect. My fine lines and eye bags have reduced dramatically. These products need to be applied correctly, so there is a bit of trial and error for the first couple of days. They live up to their claims and I would recommend them to anyone who has under eye puffiness, and if you are like my friend who also has dark circles, they are very effective for that as well. As for my miracle, I read on one of the review someone referring to the Easy Eye Solutions as "a miracle in a bottle", For me this is how I have come to think of these products. I wanted to mention that the Easy Eye Solutions company is very approachable and answered all my questions quickly.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2010 5:42:00 AM More reviews by rose919

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought these products from NCN Professional Skincare, and they arrived quickly, their customer service is really remarkable. But.
In the morning I put the eye tuck gel on and was waiting for my eye bags disappearing (they are not so big, anyway). I know that my circles need time to fade but for eyebags an immediate action was promised (am I naiv or something? :) - don't answer, I know)
But nothing happened. I applied a second coat, as in the instructions it was said that it can be done. Still nothing happened. After waiting to get it dried, I applied the illuminating cream. Very nice smell, I like it. But other than that it was not moisturizing enough. OK, my eye area very very dry and I work in an airconditioned office which makes it even worse, but for the dryness I have the solution. But not for the eye bags.
And it seems that I didn't find it this time, with these products.
The only thing that annoys me, is the price that I paid :(((
UPDATE!!!: khm, well... it works. I guess I just had the learning curve first. I already put my EES set to the ebay trying to minimize the waste of the money, when one morning I thought: WTF I should give it one more chance... and I am glad I did :) I used much less product and dried it with a hair dryer. And my bags were much smaller!!! I deleted the ebay auction immediately :)))
Unfortunately the tucking effect do not remain all day long, and sometimes it is flaking but I guess I am still learning the usage. The Illuminating cream is obviously not for me, but the Eye tuck gel is working.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 9:59:00 AM More reviews by MISStery239

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a woman who has tried practically every cream on the market for eyes. My job requires me to go out alot and in the late hours and i was starting to show bags and dark circles from no sleep. I looked on so many forums for tips for good eye products and took them to heart and went out and bought all those that were highly reviewed only to be disappointed after using them. Even after months i saw no difference with the exception that clarins treatment made eye area smoother. I came across this product by accident and saw video on youtube and decided to try it for myself. I used it and not only did the serum give effects in after ten minutes the illuminator made the area smooth and bright. My eye area tightened bags were instantly reduced to almost nothing and my dark circles reduced as well. Instead of waking up way in advance to apply my layers of under eye concealer i now just use the serum and apply my makeup. I hI have been using it over a year now and really will not use another product. I am just sharing this because i was really down about my appearance looking tired all the time and really gave up finding something that would work quickly and i want others to know that instead of waiting months for a result you can get one in a few minutes. I was the queen of bargain shopping for eye products and discovered i rather pay a little more and get the result i want when i want it. I am a New Yorker and am used to fast pace of results and this one is all i could want. Now i dont have people coming up to me asking me if i stayed out all night which makes me feel a whole lot better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 7:45:00 AM More reviews by martina20

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have always had a hard time trusting marketing hype (especially from the cosmetic industry--so much baloney!). This product, however, is probably the only one on the market that really delivers what it promises. I have been using it for almost a year. When I wear it, my eye bags are 80% gone. The improvement is also visible on those days when I am not using it. A caveat: a little goes a long way. If you apply too much, it feels like glue--stiff and flaky. Also, it's a bit pricey, but a bottle lasts for about a year. I already bought my next bottle, and will never go without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 9:55:00 PM More reviews by RhondaPla

I came across this review and had to share my experience with the Easy Eye Solutions. A few weeks ago I purchase both the Instant Eye Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment and the Illuminating Eye Care. I am very impressed with this combination. I like them very much and love what they have done for my under eye puffiness and dark circles. For me they are a real confidence booster. I look so much better! I no longer have that tired worn out look. I am starting to notice that my eyes seem to be better even on days when I do apply the products. They are very different than other eye treatments I have tried in the past. It is interesting to see my puffiness disappear in a matter of minutes. I do apply sunscreen and makeup around my eyes and found that the Easy Eye Solutions worked well with both. Now my eyes have a certain glow. I used to apply quite a bit of concealer to hide my dark circles but that is not necessary any longer. I would recommend both to anyone who is concerned about under eye bags and dark circles. They work for me where no other products I have used in the past seemed to.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by araceli3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hi everyone, I have been lurking on this forum forever and wanted to add a review on the Easy Eye Solutions products. Both of which I have been using now for about a year. First off I have to say that the Easy Eye Solutions customer service is the best I have encountered anywhere. That would include any internet retailer or retail outlet. They are terrific and anyone who is a customer knows this first hand. Now, as for the products, if you slap them on like a coat of paint they will most certainly flake. They did for me in the beginning as well. After two days I had the applications down to perfection and have never looked back. I am not an old lady but let me tell you on certain days I sure used to look like one. I used to get dreadful bags and dark circles. Being a medical professional I work shifts and on top of that I am a mother, wife, dog and cat owner, chief cook and bottle washer (lol) I think you ladies know what I mean. Boy did I need help and these miracle products where exactly what I was looking for. I will never leave home with out them. My chronic under eye issues are completely under control. I learned about them through friends and on forums like this. Before I purchased I emailed the company a couple of times and they explained everything, including they would gladly accept a return if I was not happy. I had read about their customer service so I was not nervous ordering. I purchased both from one of their distributors, NCN Professional Skin Care, who offered a special discount and free samples of other products they sell. A very good deal if you ask me. I found that the eye tuck lasted about 8 months and the Illuminating Eye Care cream about 9 months and that was with daily use. I just ordered again a while back and find that I do not need to use them as often. My under eye area has improved a great deal even though my crazy busy life has not changed in the slightest. By the way they are compatible with makeup, which is a big plus for me. Now someone mentioned Milia. As many folks know Milia is a complex skin condition that produces white bumps of various sizes around the under eye area. Many woman get this from years of using heavy creams and makeup. I certainly suffered from this but not on a large scale. But enough to notice that I needed to be careful. I will say that with these two products my Milia disappeared. I believe that this is largely the result of the Illuminating Eye Care cream with the Vitamin B complex and the other actives in the cream. Plus it is not oily and very light. It is a pleasure to find and honest hands on company that cares about their customers and provide products that really make a difference.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2010 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Crivera313

wow i really have to write a review on this product... okay so i ordered this and it was pretty expensive. two when I got it the serum made my under eyes soooo flaky and dry. It also caused milia under my eyes. My mother used it and couldn't believe how bad it was. This person does a lot of promoting through youtube and I wrote my own opinion on one of his videos saying this product is not good. He deleted my comment and e-mailed me yelling at me. I was outraged. Even before I ordered this product I actually e-mailed one of the people on this forum of their opinion and two people replied how much they liked it. I wonder if they work through this company ? Just my opinion..

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Sgoetz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It doesn't work. Waste of time.