E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love it! It's one of the most reliable products I own. I rebuy it over and over I love it so much. I think it's pretty easy to apply (even with the tiny brush - I actually like it!), and gets my brows looking just the way I like them every time. And it's cheap! My only complaint would be that it doesn't seem to last very long, but that might be because the kit I have at the moment is very old, or maybe because I don't use the powder that comes with it very often.

I've tried samples of the Anastasia Dipbrow and I like this a whole lot better.

on 4/27/2015 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I'm shocked at the high reviews. This product doesn't last at all. The wax is too soft and the darker product fades into oblivion especially if your have oily skin. But on the flip side it's $3. A real steal. I think it's perfect for beginners and those who just want a little something to enhance their natural brows. If you don't have any brows this will not work for you.

on 4/17/2015 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Price - Dirt cheap
Packaging - Sleek and compact
Product - Works well and great lasting power
Just ensure you have a light hand when applying the waxy side on your brows and it is tempting to over do it!

on 4/14/2015 8:04:00 PM

Great product. My eyebrows are pretty full except for a few bald spots - I was using the Anastasia Brow Wiz before this (which I love), but the product finished and this brow kit was sitting in my drawer so I'm using this until I get a new brow wiz. The wax part of the brunette kit is a perfect color match for my eyebrows (better than the color of the Brunette brow wiz) compared to the powder side, which I found to be too red toned and noticeable. The brush it comes with works well - I use the little brush to apply the wax throughout my eyebrows then brush out with an Anastasia spoolie. It gives a very natural finish, and lasts all day. Compared to the Anastasia Brow Wiz, I would say this lasted longer throughout the day. I purchased it for $3 at Target and it's great for beginners as well as more experienced individuals. E.l.f. has many hidden gems and this is definitely one of them.

on 4/13/2015 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great brow kit, especially for beginners. I picked this up at target, I think it was about $3. I bought the shade medium. It does the job, the pigmented wax keeps hairs in place and the powder does a great job filling in the sparse parts of my brows. I use my Sonia Kashuk brow brush to apply my brow products. I also love the packaging, very similar to NARS, classic and sleek. And it comes with a mirror inside, which is great for on the go touch ups.

on 4/11/2015 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

It truly boggles the human mind how this considered a dupe for Anastasia's Dip Pomade - it is a dupe on its own. You could dab translucent powder on your brows and it would still have more colour this product. Seriously, don't buy this. I expect the bare minimum even for high-end makeup but this is just a low blow. This is one of the few products I have absolutely nothing nice to say about.

on 4/7/2015 1:03:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I first bought this kit in light, and liked it enough to order another in medium. These work quite well & I'd definitely recommend them. My only complaint is the medium brow powder is very red toned. I use these with the clear brow mascara & they work great!

on 4/3/2015 1:56:00 AM

I hate to be the wanker that gives a bad rating to such a beloved product but this just didn't work for me. I originally purchased the color brunette and while it was a bit too dark, it was still workable.

My problem wasn't in getting product out of the pans, mine must have been a fresh production batch. The issue I have is that every color, brunette and ash, oxidizes horribly on me within minutes. The color goes on great, sets nicely and gave my brows a clean shaped look...kudos and two stars for that.

Literally, within minutes of application and with just enough time to get one eye done with color, this stuff turned orange. Not a beautiful natural ginger, but "Carrot Top", scream at you orange, with my taupish, ashy light brown eyebrows running through the middle. Needless to say this isn't the look I was aiming for! I tried extending my eyeshadow primer through my eyebrows and brushing through before it set, and this didn't help either. I then ordered the ash color, which is a dark blonde and the same thing happened. Something in this product reacts with skin and causes this to happen. Thank goodness it's only a few bucks down the drain. I have, however, had great success with the new ELF lifting eyebrow pencil, ordered two (natural brown and taupe), they both work great and no oxidation!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

wax was very hard to get out of the pan and was almost colorless. very greasy. using it with the powder helped some with holding my brow hairs in place, but the colored wax was very hard to add to my brows without having to really pack it on. when i did pack it on, the color would show up but was messy, imprecise and smeared so that my brows looked crazy thick.
would not buy again

The best product for eyebrows I have used. Used to apply Mac matte eye shadow win Swiss chocolate but this palette is 100% better value and colour match. Have already stocked up!

Popular Brows Products