April 19, 2014 | 1725 users online

Moisturizers - Lacura - Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by mickeylush

This is my first review on here, but I HAD to shout from the rooftops how amazing this cream is! I've been using it for a week, and my skin has seriously never looked better! I've had adult acne for the last 10 years, and now I'm starting to get some forehead lines, etc. I've tried every acne wash, proactive, etc. on the market, and felt that if I only had a few spots on my cheeks, that was the best I could hope for. I had quit hoping for *clear* skin. Well, after a week of using this night cream (in conjunction with the Lacura cleanser with Vit B5), my skin is CLEAR! My hyperpigmentation scars are actually disappearing, as well. I don't know whether to laugh or cry, seeing as how this line is marketed as "hydrating" and anti-wrinkle, but I have found the answer to my adult acne problems! My skin looks plump, I haven't had even one new zit, the fine lines on my forehead are reduced, and overall, I just look "glowy." My husband even noticed that my face looked "brighter" (and he barely even notices when I cut or color my hair). Seriously, TRY this product! Even if you don't think you need a "hydrating" anti-wrinkle cream. You might be amazed at the results! *I took off one point for the jar packaging. It's a nice heavy glass jar, but I don't love that I have to stick my finger, or a spatula, in to get the product. Of course, this is a minor, minor flaw in an otherwise wonderful product!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2012 4:41:00 AM More reviews by natalierosie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ordered this on eBay after finding rave reviews here on mua. After using for two weeks, I wanted to post to let others know about my disappointment in this product. I have normal skin and this has not only made me break out, but it has also caused my face to be greasy and red. I buy a ton of products, but only write reviews on a few...Just wanted to let others know that not everyone has a good experience . :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by latoyaoneall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, so I at first was hesitant to pick up this product at my local Aldi because the price was so low. But I figured what the heck, I'll give it a try! I definitely wasn't disappointed! The first night I tried it, I had breakouts and my face looked disgusting, so I put on a thin layer of this cream (after exfoliating) and the next morning, my breakouts were gone! I've been using this cream religiously for about 2 weeks, and my face couldn't look better! I don't have to wear heavy foundation now to cover up my blemishes (which are nonexistent) and my face seems softer and plumper! This product is definitely worth it, I'm going back to Aldi to pick up about 3 or 4 more jars. I also love the fact that the product comes in glass as well...I can't stand plastic because over time, plastic degrades and breaks down into the product so that's another plus for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Shin786

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was one of these people who never ever used to moisturise due to always being scared of breaking out further. My skin is acne prone with pigmentation issues and now I'm beginning to see signs of ageing!!! So I decided I needed to incorporate a moisturiser into my routine especially since I use acid based cleansers etc. I picked this up from aldi for 2 after reading so many rave reviews and I must say I'm totally sold! I've been using it for a month now and my skin looks plumper, glowy and makeup application is so much smoother! Can't comment on whether it has helped with any lines but it hasn't broken me out which in itself is nothing short of a miracle. This is a rich night cream which absorbs well and smells kinda perfumy but I can live with that since I punished my husband plenty with apple cider toner last thing at night! Price is ridiculously cheap for such an awesome cream! Go and get some!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Purplegal

Thank you MUA for your reviews on this cream - I am officially on the band wagon! At $3.99 it's a steal & my skin likes it better than EL's resilience or Lancome's renergie. In the morning my skin looks & feels soft, supple & refreshed. It never feels greasy and hasn't broken me out. Try it - you'll be shocked at what quality you get for $4

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by thebobcat64

This is a great night cream. It is very moisturizing and the retinol evens out my skin tone. I haven't had any skin issues with it and it was only $4. My only complaint is that I can't find it at my Aldi anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by sjesic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

MY HG NIGHT CREAM!
best night cream EVER! and only 2!!!
This stuff is just amazing! It has made my skin so nice and mositurized it is unbelievable, it evened out my skin tone and never broke me out. its done what many other (expensive) creams didn't and the best is it doesn't have any mineral oil in it which is definately a plus for me. Many people complain about the strong smell it has or the "not-so-hygienic" jar with a lid it has but I really look past that. this product is just WOW

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by stilllearnin

I have been using this a little longer than the day cream. I am going to stock up!! I haven't used anything that I like so much! Both the day and night creams are excellent products, not greasy, absorb great, and I can tell the difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by lucybeee

I bought this on a whim really... I'm a total sucker for any kind of beauty product, and low and behold, I realised that Aldi do a skincare range!

I originally bought a moisturiser thinking it was the Aqua one for oily skin, which I thought might have been similar to Clinique Moisture Surge. I got home to find that in the box... was the Q10 night cream instead! I was pretty annoyed, but then I read some reviews online and thought I'd give it a go anyway! Usually I'd stay away from Anti-wrinkle creams as I don't have mature skin, and I break out easily.......

THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!

It doesn't clog, it doesn't make me break out, it's not too thick, not too thin, it spreads amazingly, has a wonderful scent. I'm so impressed!

I've been using this every night on my face and neck for about 2 weeks now, and I can tell the difference. I have scars on my face from acne, and generally quite dull skin, well let me tell you, this has worked wonders, it's brightened my skin up, which no cream has been able to do before! It looks smoother and makes my make up appear flawless & dewy!!

I really cannot rave enough about this product. In the UK it retails for around 3.99 (although I got mine for 1.99 due to the mix up with the products in the box!!) But I would totally pay 3.99 for it. I'm hoping it will stop any wrinkles appearing in the future, and I will DEFINITELY be repurchasing! :)))

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by excelicious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Best product ever! Even though I am still in my teenage years I still use this for my smile lines. Overall it is a excellent moisturizer and really helps in the fading of fine lines. I still wonder though why people use expensive creams that has no results, this is the best product that touched my skin.