Revlon Plum Seduction

4.7

on 4/22/2009 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i've gotten nothing but compliments for this color...i love it...and it lasted a whole weekend without chipping...and even lasted well through a day of work (i'm constantly washing my hands) i love this color!!!

on 4/21/2009 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I got this today at Walgreens on a BOGO. I have been eyeing it for a while and finally caved to my desire. I am very glad that I did because OMG I am in love. Two coats went on smoothly and, yes, the color is a bit more pink on than in the bottle but it is certianly not fuschia as previous people stated. It's my new favorite color and perfect for springtime.

on 4/11/2009 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I love this color but I think it's misnamed. It's more fuschia than plum IMO, but heck, it's gorgeous. I guess it's sort of a deepish plummy pink creme. I can still remember when I was first allowed to wear makeup and nail polish as a teen, and Revlon was my first. So I guess I will always have a love for Revlon, but I sure wish they would come out with weirder colors.

I am a bit disappointed with this one, only becuase its not as purple as it appears in the bottle. In the bottle, it's an electric purple, lookd like a very fun color to wear:)

After 2 coats, it's comes out a fuschia. Oh well, it's still a nice color, dries fast so i'll give it a 4. I will still buy Revlon polishes but won't repurchase thsi color again.

on 4/1/2009 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is a very pretty violet/dark fushia color. I've always been a fan of Revlon polishes, so I had no streaking issues with this. I think it's a very flattering color on darker colored hands, but would probably look great on anyone. This is my new favorite color.

on 3/29/2009 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really enjoy revlon's polishes. Maybe I am not as hard to impress as the poster below. I don't mind fruit named polishes, and while some of the polishes are similar hue families, they are still different enough to notice. I also noticed they tend to be very shiney--and the color stays on well. Seduction is a lovely violet color. At $3.88 @ wal-mart, you can't beat it. A smaller brush is fine with me, beause I have little tiny nails, and I am a very precise painter so I find them easier to control.

on 3/22/2009 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Plum Seduction is not a plum shade it reminds me of Koala Berry by OPI. In the bottle it's different and darker than it actually applies. It's a vibrant almost fuchsia color. I wish Revlon would stop naming their pink shades after fruit and I also wish they would come out with some unique pink shades. When It comes to Revlon most of their pink shades are not a far cry from cherry's in the snow. This polish would apply better if Revlon would make a bigger brush for application.

Popular Polishes