September 17, 2014 | 2105 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish in Refined [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2009 9:25:00 AM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think this has become one of my favorite MSFs. The best thing about it is that I can use it all over my face as the one I have is not heavily veined. It gives my face a super nice fleshy glow. When I touch my brush over the little amount of bronzey peach veins on it, I can also use it as a blush. I love this product because not only it's pretty but also it's very handy. I reach for it quite often since I bought it and this is new to me as I have so many other stuff waiting on line to be tried out for the first time. That should explain how much I'm pleased with Refined. (NW20 for reference).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2009 5:19:00 PM More reviews by nintastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this MSF. The color looks great on my nw15 skin, there aren't huge flecks of glitter in it, and it's so versatile. It is sort of similar to Redhead from BBR, but different enough to make it a worthwhile purchase. Refined has a much more subtle shimmer to it, and seems like a more polished version of Redhead. Refined is quickly becoming my go-to MSF.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2009 4:08:00 PM More reviews by meeps

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Absolutely beautiful on my NC25 skin. A bronzy peach glow, not too shimmery. Safe for use on the eyes, so a great product for a running to the store face. I think it costs around $30, but it lasts forever, so price is not that bad. And I like that the compact has a clear lid so I can see the powder inside before I pick it up. I'd buy this product again, but won't pick up a backup because it might be back in repromote before I'm finished with it anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2009 12:06:00 PM More reviews by jenq88

I compared the two MSFs in this collection and I love Refined alot more. I have Blonde and Petticoat, so my pinks are covered. I am pretty tanned and this is so pretyt on my skin. The MA said I would probably get more use out of Refined and she was right. This is very pretty.It is different from Redhead but I love it. As little as my collection is, this has to be my favorite MSF so far. Go get this ladies before it's gone... :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2009 2:24:00 PM More reviews by xokerrybaybii

Love this MSF, it's my favourite by far.
    MAC have redesigned the MSFs i think as the chunks of glitter are far more subtle in this one.
    I purchased two from the BBR collection earlier this year and really regret it as i never use them, the glitter is far too chunky.
    This MSF gives a nice subtle glow over blush or bronzer and it's almost impossible to go OTT with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2009 9:37:00 AM More reviews by ainsleelao

Thanks to this product, I looked great in all my prom photos this year; this stuff contains light-reflecting pigments which make you look fab on camera. Wasn't too shimmery, and it really made me glow, but not artificial-looking or anything.I applied it with the MAC #129 brush, just on my cheekbones and on my chin. Ended up staying all night, even through the dancing! Too bad it's limited edition; if it ever comes out again I'll be sure to stock up.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2009 10:31:00 PM More reviews by reenerneener

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm slightly lighter than NC-15 and I found that Refined looks orangey-red on me. It's a 'smooth' MSF - no annoying chunks of glitter that fall all over the place & I wanted to fall in love with it so bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2009 3:58:00 AM More reviews by lastoneout

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Peachy!!! Glowy!!! Delicious!!! I originally bought Perfect Topping MSF when the Sugarsweet collection came out. Unfortunately, I didn't adore it as much as I thought I would. I kept hearing great things about Refined, but refrained from buying it, thinking that it was too close to Redhead MSF... boy was I wrong! I'm so glad that I finally crumbled and bought Refined! Mine is swirled with lots of coral throughout, and it leaves my NC20 skin with a yummy peach glow! ADORE!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2009 3:16:00 AM More reviews by angelbemine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I purchased this thinking I got Perfect Topping. When I opened my bag at home, I was shocked that the sales lady mistakenly gave me Refined. I have tons of gold shimmer already & want a neutral/rose one. I tried it on anyway & find that it has a smooth texture, very velvety, unlike my Naked You, which has glitters galore! Overall, I think will occassionally reach for this product. But on my StudioFix NC20 skin, it just looks muddy & orange.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2009 7:08:00 PM More reviews by rinstarangel

This is my favorite MSF! It's natural and complements my NC25/30 skin nicely. This is the only MSF that I have a backup of! And to the reviewer below, this isn't sold out online.