Yves Rocher Eye Make-up Remover with Camomile [DISCONTINUED]

2.8

on 8/13/2003 6:01:00 PM

I tried YR 'Eye Make Up Remover with Chamomile' (you know, the one in the blue bottle) on both waterproof and non-waterproof mascaras; all it removed was a lot of eyelashes - ouch! It did a decent job of washing off my powder e/s and eye brow pencil, but hey, so does soap and water. Luckily, I got this free with my YR order.

on 7/23/2003 1:22:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

I love Yves Rocher double-action eye make-up remover, but decided to try the one with Camomile too. I wa really dissaponted: it doesn't even take off eye shadow, not to speak about mascara. And you have to rub it with cotton pad, all this makes this product one of the worst.

on 1/30/2003 10:36:00 PM

This product is awesome. It is non-oily and a liquid (not a gel/cream). It removes eye makeup really well, even mascara (although I do not use waterproof mascara). One of my favorite eye makeup removers!

on 8/18/2002 3:01:00 PM

this left a greasy after feel it still left me with black smudges.

on 7/12/2002 8:06:00 AM

Aren't we all different! This is my favorite eye make-up remover, I have been using this for several years, have tried others but always come back to this. It easily removes all of my mascara, I do not wear waterproof, but I do wear a lot of mascara. I highly recommend this product.

on 7/12/2002 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a liquid, non-oily eye makeup remover. I thought this could be an interesting item as I prefer liquid over gel/cream as far as this type of product is concerned. The problem is; it doesn't remove any makeup! I had to rub a lot for it to take off eyeliner and it never managed to completely remove my mascara. A good eye makeup remover shouldn't require any rubbing. This product is not worth buying. I gave it a 2 because at least it didn't irritate my eyes.