April 20, 2014 | 1683 users online

Eyeliner - K-Palette - 24 Hr Real Lasting Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by amelrox

This is a great eyeliner! It REALLY is waterproof and smudgeproof. Stays on my oily lids all day. The price is also pretty reasonable. Only problem is that it's not that easy to find! Application is smooth and really easy, but one small gripe I have is that I find the brush tip slightly too thick for my liking. Overall, I'm really loving this eyeliner and it probably is the best liquid eyeliner I've ever owned

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by simplicity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Eyeliner 24h WP in Super Black is my HG for a really lasting liquid eyeliner! Love the micro-fibre brush for precise application. Stays smudge-proof and tear-resistant throughout days and nights, applies smoothly and dries quickly, provides a weightless, lasting finish. Performs better than Kiss Me Heroine Make, Kate Super Sharp Liquid Eyeliners on my watery eyes, oily lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by mementomori

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another Holy Grail product. I love it!

I came across this very lovely eyeliner based on a recommendation of my Japanese flatmate when I was in Japan spring/summer (read: sweltering heat, humidity to the max). I remember asking her how I didn't know anything about Japanese cosmetics (this was pre- makeup junkie days...) and how in the heavens one would go about wearing eyeliner in this heat and humidity. She just smiled and told me to get the K-Palette pencil. The story short: I haven't looked back ever since.

I have really oily lids and my eyes are kinda hooded. But still, this eyeliner makes it work. Yes, it's not the very darkest black on the market, but it's black enough - layering isn't really a problem, anyway. It's really easy to draw a delicate cat-eye flick with the fine synthetic brush. I haven't found anything I don't love about this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by anglomania86

This is hands down my HG liner. Firstly it's SUPER affordable. In HK (which is where I stock up on them) they are avaliable in the Miscellaneous Japanese products in Sasa and are priced at about HK$109 which is about 9. The pen itself has a brush tip which makes applying very easy. The colour is really black and fast drying. I use it everyday and I find a pen usually lasts me about 4 months which is astonishing in comparison to other brands.

I find that the standard one will smudge if it gets wet but at the same time, when you remove it, it will stain a little. Therefore I would buy the Waterproof (WP) version as it's a little easier to remove but also waterproof.

I've used so many eyeliners in the past from cheapie Rimmel liquid eyeliner which stings my eyes, to high end liquid pen eyeliners like Shu Uemura and Shiseido and K-Palette beats them all hands down. I've been using it for about 2 years now. It's probably the only real HG product that I rave on about and It's my daily essential. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2011 1:36:00 AM More reviews by FaithLPS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a yr or so, repurchased the hot pink limited edition in sg. i love the hot pink one as it have balls in the pen to allow better consistency. This norm one is great, i'm still not done with it. the only cons is that it does transfer to my lid when im at really humid area. overall its a good product for such price. SGD$19.90 can be found in all cosmetics stores in SG.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2011 9:05:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Let me give you a brief background on why I am absolutely in love, love, love, with this eyeliner. Some girls love their mascaras, some love their lipsticks, some love their eyeshadows, I on the other hand, love my eyeliners. For one, the reason why I am obsessed with finding the perfect eyeliner is because I have hooded Asian eyes, and I feel that one of the biggest difference that separates made up and awake from groggy every morning is perfectly winged thin eyeliner (and by thin, I mean, almost undetectable). And for years (uhh...try 3 years now) I have been on the constant hunt for THE EYELINER that would give me the perfect thin wing. I have tried it all, pencil, black eyeshadow, gel, and even liquid eyeliner, but for some reason, it takes me forever to do in the morning because I don't really have the hands of a surgeon to do a perfect thin winged liner that looks decently even on both eyes.
In comes this baby, the thinnest, most precise eyeliner I have ever used in my life! And the best part? It doesn't smudge, budge, melt, or get nasty in the hot, humid tropical weather I have to brave every single day--meaning, no touch ups, no fuss, all day wear, you girls all love. I have seriously sold my soul to this product, and I mean, I am no longer buying any other brand of eyeliner! (Yes, even my other high end makeup are gathering dust now) Highly recommend this thing! AMAZING PRODUCT! Definitely holy grail for all you eyeliner lovers! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2011 2:35:00 AM More reviews by hikuto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this eyeliner in the waterproof formula and in 102 Jet black. I'm guessing this is also a limited edition as it's pink and from my friend's translation it contains grape seed oil for a moisturizing effect.

I do have to say I've heard about the raves on this eyeliner, but it wasn't until I saw the pink packaging did I go and buy it lol.

When I first swatched this the first thing that I noticed was that it indeed was a very pigmented black. That is a point in my books. The ink flowed quite nicely and dried pretty quickly. When trying this on my lid the colour looks just as black and dried fairly quickly unless I accidentally blinked my eyes right after application.

So it works pretty well, another important point for my is that it's smudge-proof, which thankfully it was. It stayed on my lids all day and I do have pretty oily lids as they're hooded.
However it does tend to fade around the outer corners of my eyes by mid-day. Also for the waterproof test, it's so-so. I tear-up occasionally as I wear contacts and eyes can get a bit tired and water a bit. In this aspect it faded as well.

So my final verdict is that it's a great eyeliner, very easy to use and even more handy to keep around. The package was super cute. But it works just as well as my Heronine make which cost at least 40HKD less ... I think I'll go back to that unless they make another cute pretty packaging LOL

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2011 2:55:00 AM More reviews by jellums

I love liquid eyeliner pens and this is the best one I've used so far. The pen tip is flexible, almost like a brush, and super thin as well. I feel like I do have to go over it a few times but that isn't a problem personally. It really does last all day if you don't rub your eyes or anything (otherwise it flakes). I wore it on a really hot day and all my make up sweated off except for my eyeliner. Pricey but quality product.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by sezling

This is the only eyeliner that doesn't transfer on my lids however it does tend to fade by the end of the night. I would repurchase if there was nothing else but I am looking for something that shows up for a longer period of time. This comes off super easily with water so definately not waterproof. Easy to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2011 10:31:00 AM More reviews by diastolex

I have very oily lids! i've been looking for an eyeliner that can stay on my lids and this is just really good!
i've been experimenting with this eyeliner and i found that it stays on really well if you put a little concealer on your lids and set it with a powder then use this eyeliner or you could use a primer.

i didn't get any smudging from that. however it does comes off easily when you rub it under water. but does its job