August 1, 2014 | 1263 users online

Eyeliner - K-Palette - 24 Hr Real Lasting Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2012 7:30:00 AM More reviews by gnarlybarbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The name is very misleading, it does not live up to its claim... 1 day tattoo my ass! I have oily skin and live in a country where it's hot all year round. Now that it's summer, sweating is inevitable. Perfect time to see how long lasting it truly is, right? Well just after an hour or two my flick/wing was already gone! And the line on my top lash line was kind of fading already. I never rubbed my eyes or anything, it was just because of the sweat. So how is that waterproof? The only thing I liked about this product is the packaging. The pen is very convenient and easy to use, perfect for beginners and mistakes are easy to erase. I guess this is okay if you won't be sweating or you don't mind doing touch ups. Maybe I just got a bad product? I don't know, but I'll stick to my MAC liquidlast... Now that shit won't go away until you remove it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Anna12345

I tried this product after my cousin introduced it to me and I'm really impressed with its quality.
I tested it on my hand first to see if it would smudge or wash off but it didn't, not even scrubbing my hand with soap. I wasn't really sure if it was a good idea using something so "staining" on my skin but I gave it a go, and noticed that if it is applied on top of moisturiser or eyeshadow, it can be removed quite easily with a cotton tip.
I've used this liner several times now and the thin brush makes application so easy that you can't really make a mistake. I have repurchased already because I like it so much that I don't want to run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by iammannie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is probably the best eyeliner out there! Cheap but definitely waterproof! I even went in the steam (not sauna, STEAM) for more than 10 minutes with this...I didn't rub my eyes or anything, and eyeliner still stayed on my eyes! It doesn't smudge neither! It is sharp and easy to use. I've tried liquid eyeliners that actually separates their hair at the tip when I applied it on my eyes...which was definitely not helpful. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by tamakixsato

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner so much! It works amazing! Yeah I have to admit it doesn't stay on completely for 24 hours but it lasts the whole time I'm at school (which is around 8~9 hours). I already bought 2 of this eyeliner and I would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by amelrox

This is a great eyeliner! It REALLY is waterproof and smudgeproof. Stays on my oily lids all day. The price is also pretty reasonable. Only problem is that it's not that easy to find! Application is smooth and really easy, but one small gripe I have is that I find the brush tip slightly too thick for my liking. Overall, I'm really loving this eyeliner and it probably is the best liquid eyeliner I've ever owned

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by simplicity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Eyeliner 24h WP in Super Black is my HG for a really lasting liquid eyeliner! Love the micro-fibre brush for precise application. Stays smudge-proof and tear-resistant throughout days and nights, applies smoothly and dries quickly, provides a weightless, lasting finish. Performs better than Kiss Me Heroine Make, Kate Super Sharp Liquid Eyeliners on my watery eyes, oily lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by mementomori

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another Holy Grail product. I love it!

I came across this very lovely eyeliner based on a recommendation of my Japanese flatmate when I was in Japan spring/summer (read: sweltering heat, humidity to the max). I remember asking her how I didn't know anything about Japanese cosmetics (this was pre- makeup junkie days...) and how in the heavens one would go about wearing eyeliner in this heat and humidity. She just smiled and told me to get the K-Palette pencil. The story short: I haven't looked back ever since.

I have really oily lids and my eyes are kinda hooded. But still, this eyeliner makes it work. Yes, it's not the very darkest black on the market, but it's black enough - layering isn't really a problem, anyway. It's really easy to draw a delicate cat-eye flick with the fine synthetic brush. I haven't found anything I don't love about this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by anglomania86

This is hands down my HG liner. Firstly it's SUPER affordable. In HK (which is where I stock up on them) they are avaliable in the Miscellaneous Japanese products in Sasa and are priced at about HK$109 which is about 9. The pen itself has a brush tip which makes applying very easy. The colour is really black and fast drying. I use it everyday and I find a pen usually lasts me about 4 months which is astonishing in comparison to other brands.

I find that the standard one will smudge if it gets wet but at the same time, when you remove it, it will stain a little. Therefore I would buy the Waterproof (WP) version as it's a little easier to remove but also waterproof.

I've used so many eyeliners in the past from cheapie Rimmel liquid eyeliner which stings my eyes, to high end liquid pen eyeliners like Shu Uemura and Shiseido and K-Palette beats them all hands down. I've been using it for about 2 years now. It's probably the only real HG product that I rave on about and It's my daily essential. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2011 1:36:00 AM More reviews by FaithLPS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a yr or so, repurchased the hot pink limited edition in sg. i love the hot pink one as it have balls in the pen to allow better consistency. This norm one is great, i'm still not done with it. the only cons is that it does transfer to my lid when im at really humid area. overall its a good product for such price. SGD$19.90 can be found in all cosmetics stores in SG.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2011 9:05:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Let me give you a brief background on why I am absolutely in love, love, love, with this eyeliner. Some girls love their mascaras, some love their lipsticks, some love their eyeshadows, I on the other hand, love my eyeliners. For one, the reason why I am obsessed with finding the perfect eyeliner is because I have hooded Asian eyes, and I feel that one of the biggest difference that separates made up and awake from groggy every morning is perfectly winged thin eyeliner (and by thin, I mean, almost undetectable). And for years (uhh...try 3 years now) I have been on the constant hunt for THE EYELINER that would give me the perfect thin wing. I have tried it all, pencil, black eyeshadow, gel, and even liquid eyeliner, but for some reason, it takes me forever to do in the morning because I don't really have the hands of a surgeon to do a perfect thin winged liner that looks decently even on both eyes.
In comes this baby, the thinnest, most precise eyeliner I have ever used in my life! And the best part? It doesn't smudge, budge, melt, or get nasty in the hot, humid tropical weather I have to brave every single day--meaning, no touch ups, no fuss, all day wear, you girls all love. I have seriously sold my soul to this product, and I mean, I am no longer buying any other brand of eyeliner! (Yes, even my other high end makeup are gathering dust now) Highly recommend this thing! AMAZING PRODUCT! Definitely holy grail for all you eyeliner lovers! :)