October 31, 2014 | 904 users online

Eyeliner - K-Palette - 24 Hr Real Lasting Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by vit_c

I bot this in black & have been using it for around 3 months. besides Clio Brush liner (liquid brush liner) this is the only other i have tried so far that doesnt smudge on the upper waterline for tightlining.

I have tried maybelline's hypersharp liq liner as well. Maybelline smudges on me. (practically alot of things smudge on me - even urban decay's Aqua Eyes in Zero also smudges on my upper waterline.

This is cheaper than Clio so i will prefer to repurhcase this over Clio.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by ContagiousSound

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ooo I bought this a while back, sadly mines dried up now lol. I used this a lot! And love it, it stays on great for me, but if you have oily eyelids it probably wouldn't stay on well (TIP put loose powder, or compact powder on your eyelids, it helps set the natural oils on your eyes). The felt-tip gives you more control and precision.
My sister even tried to steal this off me a few time, lol it's that great.

Buy again? WOO DEFINITELY!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by lalaapop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.
I love this eye liner so, so much. Perfect eye liner is a must for me; I hate 'smoky' eye make up and smudged eye liner, whether it is meant to be smudged or not. So when I heard about this eye liner, I was immediately intrigued and boy am I glad I got it. It stays on all day with no smudges at all and I have every oily lids where eye liners from other brands (ahem ahem Dolly Wink) that are supposedly long lasting smudge in about 2 hours. I used to constantly have to take cotton buds with me whenever I went out to 'clean up' my eye liner but now I no longer have to do that! The K-Palette eye liner just simply does.not.budge but when you need to take it off, it washes off very easily.
A downside for some may be that it is not as dark as the Dolly Wink. However, for me being smudge proof is the priority and this eye liner is definitely that.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2012 7:30:00 AM More reviews by gnarlybarbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The name is very misleading, it does not live up to its claim... 1 day tattoo my ass! I have oily skin and live in a country where it's hot all year round. Now that it's summer, sweating is inevitable. Perfect time to see how long lasting it truly is, right? Well just after an hour or two my flick/wing was already gone! And the line on my top lash line was kind of fading already. I never rubbed my eyes or anything, it was just because of the sweat. So how is that waterproof? The only thing I liked about this product is the packaging. The pen is very convenient and easy to use, perfect for beginners and mistakes are easy to erase. I guess this is okay if you won't be sweating or you don't mind doing touch ups. Maybe I just got a bad product? I don't know, but I'll stick to my MAC liquidlast... Now that shit won't go away until you remove it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Anna12345

I tried this product after my cousin introduced it to me and I'm really impressed with its quality.
I tested it on my hand first to see if it would smudge or wash off but it didn't, not even scrubbing my hand with soap. I wasn't really sure if it was a good idea using something so "staining" on my skin but I gave it a go, and noticed that if it is applied on top of moisturiser or eyeshadow, it can be removed quite easily with a cotton tip.
I've used this liner several times now and the thin brush makes application so easy that you can't really make a mistake. I have repurchased already because I like it so much that I don't want to run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by iammannie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is probably the best eyeliner out there! Cheap but definitely waterproof! I even went in the steam (not sauna, STEAM) for more than 10 minutes with this...I didn't rub my eyes or anything, and eyeliner still stayed on my eyes! It doesn't smudge neither! It is sharp and easy to use. I've tried liquid eyeliners that actually separates their hair at the tip when I applied it on my eyes...which was definitely not helpful. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by tamakixsato

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner so much! It works amazing! Yeah I have to admit it doesn't stay on completely for 24 hours but it lasts the whole time I'm at school (which is around 8~9 hours). I already bought 2 of this eyeliner and I would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by amelrox

This is a great eyeliner! It REALLY is waterproof and smudgeproof. Stays on my oily lids all day. The price is also pretty reasonable. Only problem is that it's not that easy to find! Application is smooth and really easy, but one small gripe I have is that I find the brush tip slightly too thick for my liking. Overall, I'm really loving this eyeliner and it probably is the best liquid eyeliner I've ever owned

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by simplicity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Eyeliner 24h WP in Super Black is my HG for a really lasting liquid eyeliner! Love the micro-fibre brush for precise application. Stays smudge-proof and tear-resistant throughout days and nights, applies smoothly and dries quickly, provides a weightless, lasting finish. Performs better than Kiss Me Heroine Make, Kate Super Sharp Liquid Eyeliners on my watery eyes, oily lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by mementomori

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another Holy Grail product. I love it!

I came across this very lovely eyeliner based on a recommendation of my Japanese flatmate when I was in Japan spring/summer (read: sweltering heat, humidity to the max). I remember asking her how I didn't know anything about Japanese cosmetics (this was pre- makeup junkie days...) and how in the heavens one would go about wearing eyeliner in this heat and humidity. She just smiled and told me to get the K-Palette pencil. The story short: I haven't looked back ever since.

I have really oily lids and my eyes are kinda hooded. But still, this eyeliner makes it work. Yes, it's not the very darkest black on the market, but it's black enough - layering isn't really a problem, anyway. It's really easy to draw a delicate cat-eye flick with the fine synthetic brush. I haven't found anything I don't love about this product!