December 22, 2014 | 1863 users online

Other - Bath and Body Works - whole store

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2009 9:43:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love the store and I think that all of their products are fantastic. I like the fact that they started to get into more complex scents that are not so juvenile. What I don't like is them upping the prices on edt which is same scent just slightly different bottle.
Also, since there is no BBW in HI, I have to order it online and their shipping rates are outragerous. Mind you, lot of retailers rip you off and BBW is up there with the worst of them. They actually charge separate shipping for body sprays and edt because items contain alcogol which supposedly can only go by UPS second day air, at the rate of around $20. Now, I've ordered perfumes online and didn't have to pay this kind of shippining anywhere else. That's the only reason why I don't order from them that often. If they had a store here, I'd shop there all the time

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by maria526

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love going into B&BW. My sister and I enjoy just trying out and smelling the products, especially when their new items come out each season. They cater to a very wide demographic, so I can find gifts for everyone from pre-teens to those who are my age and older. As noted by others, the sales people are very friendly and helpful without being overbearing. I do watch for sales, especially so I can stock up on the antibacterial liquid soaps, since they sit at every sink in my house most of the time. My favorite B&BW scents are Moonlight Path, Sensual Amber and Black Amethyst. I also love the CO Bigelow and True Blue Spa lines.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2009 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Abrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been shopping at my local Bath and Body Works for quite a long time and I love it there

The customer service is amazing and they are always willing to help me find what I want/need and if they don't have it they can usually get it in for me within the week.

Sometimes their scents are hit and miss like all body shops but I think their customer service is just spectacular at least at the one I visit

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by brandylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm re-doing my review of BBW after visiting my closest store last weekend :-) Though I just started shopping there again in the past year, I shopped there a lot in middle school when Juniper Breeze, Cucumber Melon, Country Apple, and Pearberry were a hit. I stopped shopping there for several years because I've always had a limited income and chose to spend my money on clothes and stuff. This past year BBW has sucked me in so many times because of sales and coupons! Because I'm a cheap college student, BBW is alittle expensive to me so I'm a sucker for sales. Nothing I ever loved from there got discontinued, but I can see how it gets annoying (though it looks like discountinued scents might hang around for some time on the website). They have alot of scents to chose from, and there is usually something for everyone (I'm a fan of Coconut Lime Verbana, Sweet Pea and Sensual Amber). However, what I don't like is how upscale I feel like they are trying to be. Their new packaging and alot of their new scents reek of trying to be sophisticated when I feel like they might trying to be reaching an audience that shops at high end department stores (and I feel that these people are simply untouchable- they don't want synthetic fragrances and/or they can afford more expensive stuff and don't want to be bothered with average priced scents). I am only 22, so I can see why I might have liked the old packaging that was more 'fun', but I feel like they are trying to make their products seem better than they are. Their lotion isn't that moisturizing, some items I think are fair in price but some of the stuff are just ridiculous. I don't have a problem with pushy SA's usually and that's a huge thing for me because I'm paranoid in general and hate when people stare at me when I'm shopping. I really like the sugar scrub in the Aromatherapy line, the CO Bigelow Mentha body wash, and I'm digging the liplicious lipglosses. Unlike most, I don't care for their antibacterial soap (dial soap is fine and cheaper for me lol) but they have amazing sales which will always keep me peeking in :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2008 11:14:00 PM More reviews by IdetteB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite stores. I stop by every time I am at a mall just to sniff or spray on one of my favorites. I will always buy their stuff because I love lotions and their prices are great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2008 4:00:00 AM More reviews by VintageAmbition

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I Love Bath & Body Works!

They are constantly having sales and they have fantastic products! High-end cosmetics are also always on sale at B&BW. Love Love Love: Don't know what I'd do with this fab store. Seriously. :]

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2008 12:34:00 AM More reviews by babyhutch

LOVE. THIS. STORE.
The SA's are always friendly, they will always do their best to answer your questions, even if it means they have to find someone to ask. They never complain or act put out if you ask them to check and see if they have something you're looking for in the back. I've never had a problem using their coupons, which they are quite generous with.
Also their products are great and quite fairly priced. Their fragrances are kind of hit and miss but you can't please everyone all the time and they come out with enough new scents to keep me in a constant state of wanting something from there.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2008 1:50:00 PM More reviews by youdroppedabalmonme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I gave BBW 3 lippies because I do like the lip products a lot (Liplicious gloss has some fabulous shades, and the Bigelow stuff is nice quality). However, I have never smelled a BBW body care or fragrance product that made me want to buy it.

I'm not saying the stuff isn't pleasant-smelling, and I understand why so many people like it (it's less "perfumy," appropriate for casual wear). But I am a lover of true perfumes, scents that make a complex impression, rather than leaving me smelling like cucumbers or blackberries or hazelnut toffee. At the prices BBW charges, you know they are using synthetic fragrance notes in the products, and my nose knows. Even some of their forays into floral scents remind me of shampoo or potpourri rather than real perfume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2008 2:17:00 PM More reviews by angels2919

This store is wonderful! It has come a long way over the years too! Not only are the products all natural and good for your skin, but never animal tested. All the products are wonderful! Also everything is guaranteed so if you ever need to exchange you dont even need a receipt, just tell the sales girl what you want to do, either exchange or if you do have your receipt a refund. This store is so wonderful and it is wonderful for your skin too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2008 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Kamee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use to love this store in high school, but their stuff is so fragrant that it gives me a headache. In high school it was considered "cool" to have their products. I think most of us pretty much thought BBW was pretty high end back in high school, but now i feel they're average. Only difference i see is that their stores look much nicer than drug stores. The only thing i buy from there now is their foaming antibacterial soap. It is heavily scented like all their products, but since it's soap, the scent isn't as strong after i wash my hands.