Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer-Medium Tan

3.9

Water, Glycerin, Isobutane, Butylene Glycol, Propane, Polysorbate 20, Laureth 3, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth 25, Polyquaternium 4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Erythrulose, Dihydroxyacetone

Its not a fantastic moisturizer but it works good enough if you dont have really dry skin. I didnt notice any streaking and the color is a nice golden color compared to my pasty winter color. This is the first self tanning product that I've used and so far I like what im seeing.

on 4/29/2012 11:38:00 PM

Been using this for a couple years in conjunction with the revitalizing lotion from the same line. Great products. I buy Medium/Tan for more immediate results. Natural looking colour with no streaking (if applied correctly! - make sure to blend it in VERY well otherwise yes, you will be left with streaking. Try it on moisturized skin if you're still having problems). The foam is very convenient to cover large areas.

My only complaint is that this stains your hands if you leave it on without washing it off your palms straight after application. However, that can be sorted out with exfoliation and happens with the majority of self tanners. I use this primarily on my body and use the lotion of my face. I just find it harder to blend the foam into my face compared to the lotion. No breakouts/irritation.

I'll rebuy as long as Jergen's keeps producing it.

on 2/17/2012 2:32:00 AM

Comparing this to the regular lotion version, I prefer the lotion. I used the medium-tan colour and found that it didn't darken as fast as the lotion counter-part. It also didn't moisturize my skin so I tossed this can after a month of use. The only good thing about this mousse version, is that the mousse is easy to rub into the skin, however, I didn't find that it dried any faster than the lotion version. It dispenses like a hair mousse then upon contact with the skin the mousse melts into a slippery gel like consistency that stays wet on my skin for as long as any lotion would. For this reason, I much prefer to use the Jergens Natural Glow daily moisturizer (lotion) or any other self-tanner for that matter.

on 2/15/2012 4:58:00 PM

omg this junk sucks and takes weeks to come off bcuz i applied it everyday and it speckled off in many areas it was ugly and unflattering dont waste ur $$$$

on 1/14/2012 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this self tanner. Mainly because of the price. I use after showering 5 times a week and a tan towel once a week and I have a nice golden glow all year. It gives a nice color but you will get uneven spots in dry skin areas which is pretty much what happens with any self tanner. I get that in the spray booth and pay a lot more for that.

on 8/28/2011 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This product doesn't moisturize and doesn't tan. Period. There's absolutely no point in buying it.

on 7/29/2011 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using self tanners and gradual self tanners for years. I have found I like the mousse formulations because in my opinion you get a lot for the money and they are easier to spread so the effect is a more even "tan." I am sort of shocked that this is streaky on me and just generally blah. In my bajillion reviews you will see many for self tanner, so I know whereof I speak when I say there are other self tanners in this proce range for much better. I like the lotion version of this better, though not the firming one which stinks to high heaven. I find a lot of fault with this and am surprised at all the love it gets here. To each his own to be sure, just not good for me.

on 7/7/2011 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love this product. I bought the med/tan color and it looks awesome. I already have a tan but my legs are the least tan part on my body. I have always had trouble with them getting really dark. I have been using this for 4 days and can tell quite a difference. It is awesome to apply, I have no streaks, and I am not left feeling all sticky. I am also clumsy as hell. I have some slight bruises on my legs where I have bumped into stuff or what not and this stuff really smooths it all out. It kind of reminds me of the Sally Hansen Airbrush (I tried this a while ago) but not as intense. My only con is the price. I feel like you do not get the same amount that you get in the lotion. So, I am only using this on my arms and legs to conserve. 9 dollars is pricey but I will most likely repurchase. I hope they do not discontinue. I love the fact that I can put this on and five minutes later put my clothes on. I always felt that the lotion stuck to my clothes and felt so icky. My husband even commented on the smell of the lotion. I know if he notices there is an issue. I had to make the change.

on 6/19/2011 9:59:00 PM

I was really excited to try this product because foam self tanners dry quicker than lotions. I hate how greasy I feel sometimes after applying lotion tanners. This product does dry quick but I think it just might dry too quick. I was left with tons of streaks all over my legs probably because I did not apply it evenly. Since there is not a bronzer in this product it is really hard to see where its been applied. My face, arms and torso came out looking okay though but my legs were an absolute mess. I applied the product twice before I gave up on this product all together.

on 4/28/2011 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the Jergens lotion tanner and decided to try this because it said it dried quickly.
I cannot stand this stuff! I hate that I wasted money on it--going back to the lotion/firming one.
This is very hard to apply evenly for me, and did not even seem to dry very quickly--it feels sticky.
I could get past all that except it leaves the worst streaks ever, and I've used tanners for years. I'm having to fix the mistakes with the lotion formula, but it's really bad!