Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer-Medium Tan

3.9

Water, Glycerin, Isobutane, Butylene Glycol, Propane, Polysorbate 20, Laureth 3, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth 25, Polyquaternium 4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Erythrulose, Dihydroxyacetone

on 2/15/2012 4:58:00 PM

omg this junk sucks and takes weeks to come off bcuz i applied it everyday and it speckled off in many areas it was ugly and unflattering dont waste ur $$$$

on 1/14/2012 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this self tanner. Mainly because of the price. I use after showering 5 times a week and a tan towel once a week and I have a nice golden glow all year. It gives a nice color but you will get uneven spots in dry skin areas which is pretty much what happens with any self tanner. I get that in the spray booth and pay a lot more for that.

on 8/28/2011 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This product doesn't moisturize and doesn't tan. Period. There's absolutely no point in buying it.

on 7/29/2011 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using self tanners and gradual self tanners for years. I have found I like the mousse formulations because in my opinion you get a lot for the money and they are easier to spread so the effect is a more even "tan." I am sort of shocked that this is streaky on me and just generally blah. In my bajillion reviews you will see many for self tanner, so I know whereof I speak when I say there are other self tanners in this proce range for much better. I like the lotion version of this better, though not the firming one which stinks to high heaven. I find a lot of fault with this and am surprised at all the love it gets here. To each his own to be sure, just not good for me.

on 7/7/2011 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love this product. I bought the med/tan color and it looks awesome. I already have a tan but my legs are the least tan part on my body. I have always had trouble with them getting really dark. I have been using this for 4 days and can tell quite a difference. It is awesome to apply, I have no streaks, and I am not left feeling all sticky. I am also clumsy as hell. I have some slight bruises on my legs where I have bumped into stuff or what not and this stuff really smooths it all out. It kind of reminds me of the Sally Hansen Airbrush (I tried this a while ago) but not as intense. My only con is the price. I feel like you do not get the same amount that you get in the lotion. So, I am only using this on my arms and legs to conserve. 9 dollars is pricey but I will most likely repurchase. I hope they do not discontinue. I love the fact that I can put this on and five minutes later put my clothes on. I always felt that the lotion stuck to my clothes and felt so icky. My husband even commented on the smell of the lotion. I know if he notices there is an issue. I had to make the change.

on 6/19/2011 9:59:00 PM

I was really excited to try this product because foam self tanners dry quicker than lotions. I hate how greasy I feel sometimes after applying lotion tanners. This product does dry quick but I think it just might dry too quick. I was left with tons of streaks all over my legs probably because I did not apply it evenly. Since there is not a bronzer in this product it is really hard to see where its been applied. My face, arms and torso came out looking okay though but my legs were an absolute mess. I applied the product twice before I gave up on this product all together.

on 4/28/2011 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the Jergens lotion tanner and decided to try this because it said it dried quickly.
I cannot stand this stuff! I hate that I wasted money on it--going back to the lotion/firming one.
This is very hard to apply evenly for me, and did not even seem to dry very quickly--it feels sticky.
I could get past all that except it leaves the worst streaks ever, and I've used tanners for years. I'm having to fix the mistakes with the lotion formula, but it's really bad!

on 4/24/2011 5:24:00 PM

What i have learned about each and every one of these reviews is that the girls who have just fair skin...it does not work as well. For the people that have a slighter tan to there skin,it has a better outcome. I have just used this for the first time tonight and review these comments it seems that i have a good chance that it will look ok! I sure hope so!

on 3/23/2011 10:49:00 AM

This works great for me! Better than the lotion and FAR less offensive in odor than the lotion and all other self tanners... hoooray for that!

It's pretty much idiot proof as I'm not the best exfoliator and I tend to rush along and it still works great. NO problems with streaking, orange color, etc.... And a little goes a long way. One golf ball sized does my whole leg and that's probably even a bit much.

I've stopped my search and will continue using this UNTIL, yes, until someone can come up with a self tanner that truly has no odor!!

I can only find it in the medium tan at Rite Aid for some reason.... Walgreens sells it but only has the lighter version.

on 3/7/2011 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the best self-tanner I have ever used! I stuck with the Jergens Natural Glow lotion for years because I am really fair and if I find a product works for me, I don't venture out. I actually purchased the foam out of desperation because my usual Jergens lotion was sold out, and it is A HUNDRED TIMES BETTER! So much easier to apply, still has the tanner smell, but not as intense, doesn't leave streaks, and gave me a great glow after 2 applications. i got in in Med/Tan even though I should have probably gotten the lighter one, but the color payoff is great so I'm staying put. The bottle is annoying like everyone else is saying, but what self-tanner isnt? Just wipe the nozzle after use and you'll be fine. :)