August 21, 2014 | 960 users online

Self Tanners - Jergens - Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer-Medium Tan

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by purplesoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product doesn't moisturize and doesn't tan. Period. There's absolutely no point in buying it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

I've been using self tanners and gradual self tanners for years. I have found I like the mousse formulations because in my opinion you get a lot for the money and they are easier to spread so the effect is a more even "tan." I am sort of shocked that this is streaky on me and just generally blah. In my bajillion reviews you will see many for self tanner, so I know whereof I speak when I say there are other self tanners in this proce range for much better. I like the lotion version of this better, though not the firming one which stinks to high heaven. I find a lot of fault with this and am surprised at all the love it gets here. To each his own to be sure, just not good for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2011 5:37:00 PM More reviews by kloud04

I really love this product. I bought the med/tan color and it looks awesome. I already have a tan but my legs are the least tan part on my body. I have always had trouble with them getting really dark. I have been using this for 4 days and can tell quite a difference. It is awesome to apply, I have no streaks, and I am not left feeling all sticky. I am also clumsy as hell. I have some slight bruises on my legs where I have bumped into stuff or what not and this stuff really smooths it all out. It kind of reminds me of the Sally Hansen Airbrush (I tried this a while ago) but not as intense. My only con is the price. I feel like you do not get the same amount that you get in the lotion. So, I am only using this on my arms and legs to conserve. 9 dollars is pricey but I will most likely repurchase. I hope they do not discontinue. I love the fact that I can put this on and five minutes later put my clothes on. I always felt that the lotion stuck to my clothes and felt so icky. My husband even commented on the smell of the lotion. I know if he notices there is an issue. I had to make the change.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by kirsten627

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was really excited to try this product because foam self tanners dry quicker than lotions. I hate how greasy I feel sometimes after applying lotion tanners. This product does dry quick but I think it just might dry too quick. I was left with tons of streaks all over my legs probably because I did not apply it evenly. Since there is not a bronzer in this product it is really hard to see where its been applied. My face, arms and torso came out looking okay though but my legs were an absolute mess. I applied the product twice before I gave up on this product all together.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by khakis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the Jergens lotion tanner and decided to try this because it said it dried quickly.
I cannot stand this stuff! I hate that I wasted money on it--going back to the lotion/firming one.
This is very hard to apply evenly for me, and did not even seem to dry very quickly--it feels sticky.
I could get past all that except it leaves the worst streaks ever, and I've used tanners for years. I'm having to fix the mistakes with the lotion formula, but it's really bad!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by mandyx22x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What i have learned about each and every one of these reviews is that the girls who have just fair skin...it does not work as well. For the people that have a slighter tan to there skin,it has a better outcome. I have just used this for the first time tonight and review these comments it seems that i have a good chance that it will look ok! I sure hope so!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by FYI

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This works great for me! Better than the lotion and FAR less offensive in odor than the lotion and all other self tanners... hoooray for that!

It's pretty much idiot proof as I'm not the best exfoliator and I tend to rush along and it still works great. NO problems with streaking, orange color, etc.... And a little goes a long way. One golf ball sized does my whole leg and that's probably even a bit much.

I've stopped my search and will continue using this UNTIL, yes, until someone can come up with a self tanner that truly has no odor!!

I can only find it in the medium tan at Rite Aid for some reason.... Walgreens sells it but only has the lighter version.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2011 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Jpettit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best self-tanner I have ever used! I stuck with the Jergens Natural Glow lotion for years because I am really fair and if I find a product works for me, I don't venture out. I actually purchased the foam out of desperation because my usual Jergens lotion was sold out, and it is A HUNDRED TIMES BETTER! So much easier to apply, still has the tanner smell, but not as intense, doesn't leave streaks, and gave me a great glow after 2 applications. i got in in Med/Tan even though I should have probably gotten the lighter one, but the color payoff is great so I'm staying put. The bottle is annoying like everyone else is saying, but what self-tanner isnt? Just wipe the nozzle after use and you'll be fine. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 12:32:00 PM More reviews by reallychelseawow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My review is probably the same as every other one haha.
I like the colour, I like how quickly it dries, I don't find it to be streaky, the scent isn't horrible and it fades quickly, the foam is easy to apply.
I don't like the nozzle, it only pumps upright and runs down the side for me. If I tilt the can it won't pump. You don't get very much in the bottle and this is hard to find.

I liked the colour of Jergens lotions and I like their facial moisturizer, but I have found a lot of lotions cause red bumps on the back of my legs which I hate. This doesn't. I will repurchase, if I can find it :o!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by beautifulmess111

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently started using this product. It's February and I'm very pale. Then I came across my bottle of natural glow foaming in the fair/medium shade. The bottle was pretty full, so I must have used this only maybe a couple times last year or something. So I gave it a shot. I exfoliated with caress body wash and then moisturized my drier parts like knees, elbows, etc. I rubbed it in and even by that night I noticed a bit of color. By the second use I could definitely see a nice golden color, it looked especially good on my neck and chest for some reason. I have purchased the medium/dark shade to try next. I actually bought 2 bottles because where I live, this stuff is nearly impossible to find. My only complaint are that 1.) the bottle is small for the price ($8), 2.) it can be a it hard to pump out, especially if your hands are slick from The tanner, and 3.) I tried the trick of blending it into my hands
but it turned them very orange. I guess for now I will just not put it on my hands. White hands are better than orange hands after all. All in all though, I love this product! Dries quickly and gives believable results quickly. 2 people at work tonight asked if I had been going tanning. :)