Philosophy unconditional love

3.8

sd alcohol 40b (alcohol denat.), fragrance/parfum, water/aqua/eau, benzophenone-3, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, ethylhexyl salicylate, benzyl salicylate, citral, geraniol, hydroxycitronellol, limonene, blue 1 (ci 42090), red 33 (ci 17200).

on 6/27/2010 12:32:00 PM

I am an avid wearer of Philosophy's Falling in Love fragrance, but I received a sample of this, so I decided to try it out for a few days. Let me just say, I LOVE it. I didn't think I would be crazy about it initially. It smelled very similar to FIL, but was missing some of the key notes. I was proved completely wrong though. It has that same warmness, but also a burst of citrus in the beginning. It reminds me of Fresh Sugar a bit. I will definitely be buying a full-size bottle of this in the near future.

on 6/14/2010 4:45:00 PM

This smells awful, like bug spray. It has a sharpness to it that I really dislike. I am a fan of Falling in Love, so I'm not sure why this is so nasty on me when it's supposed to be similar, but it's just bad on me. I love Pure Grace, Amazing Grace, and Falling in Love, but this is just a big NO. I'm returning it.

on 6/6/2010 10:57:00 PM

I love Philosophy's Unconditional Love lotion and fragrance! The lotion scent lasts a very long time on my skin and it hydrates my skin like no other. The scent reminds me of a sugared fruit candy with a blossom hint. I find that if I layer the fragrance on top of the lotion, the fragrance spray lasts a bit longer. I will continue to purchase both products in the future.

on 5/21/2010 9:45:00 PM

Unconditional Love smells soft and sweet like cotton candy. I don't really get the berry smell others mention, just the sugary cotton candy. I like it, it makes me feel soft and clean, but my S/O doesn't like it. It's not a sensual scent that guys like, but I'm keeping it because it makes me feel pretty and approachable wearing it.

on 5/3/2010 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I have a weakness for blackberry in fragrances its just so delicious and feminine a note. Here the berries are blended with a very light lemon cake, vanilla and light woods (presumably Philosophy are never forthcoming with their recipes.) Its warmer than the similar Falling in Love, which is lighter and aquatic. The lasting power is acceptable, and when I wear it I carry the bottle around with me anyway. A welcome edition I am getting lots of wear out of, and lots of compliments about.
I prefer the original Philosophy bottle shape to this elongated one, which seems more suitable for a room spray.

on 4/26/2010 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Absolutely adore this scent. The vanilla is balanced very well with florals and a bit of citrusy sweetness, making this a nice light summery fragrance. However, the lasting power is awful, it's gone in a couple hours, and I don't like having to reapply so often.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I go through phases with Philosophy fragrances. I have at one time or another used Amazing Grace, Pure Grace and Falling in Love. IMO, all of the other Philosophy fragrances end up smelling cheap to me. Therefore it is usually tough to get through an entire bottle. Not so with Unconditional Love. It is not over the top floral like FiL or gross and powdery like AG and PG. It is a beautiful balance of vanilla and floral and is perfect and light for spring/summer. I would give it 5 lippies if the staying power was better, but I do have to reapply mid-day. Overall I am very pleased and will probably repurchase, although this bottle will last me a while.

on 2/24/2010 7:37:00 PM

I love perfumes & have *a lot*. I HATE Philosophy's Grace perfumes, and wasn't wild about Falling in Love (prefer Trish McEvoy's #9). I smelled this at Sephora one day and haven't looked back. I use the body cream & spray (probably quite a lot) but I always think b/c it's so delicate, nobody can smell it. Let me tell you: I have _never_ever_ recieved a compliment on my perfumes, ever, till this! OMG! I don't smell it, but I guess others do, b/c I get complimented (no exaggeration) almost every single day. I must use too much, but the people say, "no, no, it just smells so light & pretty".
I'm not fully dressed till I have UL on! I've been wearing it exclusively for about 5-6 months maybe? 4-5 bottles worth : ) And, another bonus: it's $40 for close to 2 ounces (US), so not outrageously priced either.
I just feel pretty & fresher when wearing this.
2 thumbs up!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE THIS!! I just love 'Falling In Love' and to my nose, this is identical with a lemon frosting note added!! YUM YUM YUM

on 1/27/2010 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm

remind me to follow the sephora girl when she makes the sample...after reading the reviews, it seems to me she may have put her orange soda in the spray vial!

i got the strongest orange/neroli note...like the fresh orange cleaning wipes, then....POOF! ....nothing. :(

i really & truly ADORE 'falling in love,' however! i must be the only person in the world that still smelled it the next morning! YEA! :D

Popular Fragrances