Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer

3.8

All shades contain: Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Hexyl Laurate Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Lecithin, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Chloride, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene, Carbonate, Silica, Alumina, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol. /- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 3/11/2014 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Sephora was out of stock of the MakeupForever Full Cover Concealer and I needed a concealer for a special occasion and by the time Sephora was going to restock, my event would've passed and so the sales associate told me to just try this for the event. So I got a sample and used it for my event and it was cakey and nothing like the Full Cover concealer. It has a strong chemical smell and it doesn't look good on the face. I'm not a fan of this concealer, the MakeupForever Full Cover is way better but too pricey in my opinon

on 3/5/2014 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

First I have to preface this review by saying I am pretty new to concealers. I have horrible hereditary circles and have never bothered to cover them up. They are that bad! My first intro into the world of trying to lighten the circles was Touch Eclat which worked out well for me. I asked for a sample of this just to test the waters. Ive used it all week so it may be too early to say but it covered well and didn't cake( which is so gross to me). I plan to purchase this ASAP.

on 2/22/2014 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this concealer. The reason I like this is because it doesn't really crease on me, even without powder. Even the MAC prolongwear, which I do love very much, creased on me without powdering. The reason I'm not quite ready to call this my HG is because it needs to be layered to get good coverage on me, I never have to layer my pro longwear. So I love this because it sets and lasts and doesn't need powder, I prefer not having to powder under my eyes, if possible, because it makes my undereye area look dry to me, so I appreciate not having to powder but the coverage is light.

update 6-5-14: this is my HG undereye concealer, I don't use anything else anymore. The coverage is actually perfect, not too light like I thought, actually just a tiny amount is enough to do the trick, I love this stuff.

on 2/6/2014 2:51:00 AM

Favorite concealer! Go to concealer! Loves it! I got it in the shade Medium 24 so it was a shade lighter than my foundation and its perfect! I apply with Sephora's Pro Airbrush concealer 57 brush. I use it for my under eye circles and in the triangle area above my cheeks and slightly on the lower part of my temples to really brighten my face up. Stays put, doesnt crease or cake, doesnt break me out or make me oily (i have oily skin). No downside to this concealer for me! and fairly priced for the amount you get in the tube! :) Always repurchasinh. Bravo, Kat von D!

on 1/28/2014 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this concealer, I have red toned under eye bags (thanks dad) which are obvious if I don't cover them up. I've had this for ages I can't remember when I got it. My shade was medium before they re-did the colors and packaging. I use this after I do my foundation and you literally need the smallest amount to cover up any imperfections, it is borderline creamy and liquid formula, with zero scent. The coverage is amazing and doesn't crease on me, which all concealers do. I highly recommend to anyone willing to splurge on a product that will last FOREVER!!! I'm not sure if I would suggest anyone with extremely dry under eyes or skin because it can cling and excentuate any dryness.

on 1/23/2014 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have terrible dark circles. I've tried all kinds of concealers and I saw a You Tuber talking about how great this was for her dark circles, so I thought I'd try it. It is a little on the expensive side but you only have to use a tiny dot for your under-eyes, so this tube will last me ages. It covers the discoloration very well, and makes me look more awake and alert. Plus it matches my skin tone perfectly which is really hard to find being as fair as I am. It also covers pimples and other blemishes well. I personally wouldn't recommend using it on those because it has a very liquid-y consistency and it's hard to get a small enough amount. I personally only use it for my eyes and redness around my nose and it works great for that. Beware that when you first buy it tho it will be very runny and almost watery for a couple of uses but that does go away, so don't freak.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

This is my favorite concealer that I've tried to date. I like that I can use it under my eyes as well as on my blemishes and acne scars. A little bit goes a long way, and I like that it's in a tube because it's easy to control. The best way to apply this concealer is with a fluffy blending brush (like for your crease, I use a Sonia Kashuk one). Doesn't really crease, especially if I set it with some powder, stays all day, and covers nicely. $25 is worth it cause this will probably last me a really long time.

on 1/15/2014 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Great coverage and lasts all day.

on 1/13/2014 11:56:00 PM

It settles and looks like your wearing a lot of concealer but if you use it just on small breakouts it's great. It doesn't break me break out and I have sensitive skin.

on 1/8/2014 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This stuff is crucial in my every day makeup. As someone who suffers from spider veins on my nose and sides of my mouth, I couldn't go without this stuff. The price is steep for a small tube, but let me tell you it lasts ATLEAST a year. I used a tiny dab and it covers my main areas (around my nose, my chin and under my eyes) and it's got awesome coverage. It stays on all day, has a nice feel to it - I think if you had REALLY oily skin, you may want to avoid this... however for normal/dry side skin, it's heaven sent. Even when my skin gets a bit oilier in the summer, this stuff is incredible (however I do use my Mac FX powder over everything). The #1 thing for me about this stuff is the coverage - I even got my mom hooked, who has really bad rosacea. Love love love, will always buy again.

Top Rated Kat Von D Products