December 21, 2014 | 1066 users online

Concealers - Kat Von D - Tattoo Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by pixiekitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is crucial in my every day makeup. As someone who suffers from spider veins on my nose and sides of my mouth, I couldn't go without this stuff. The price is steep for a small tube, but let me tell you it lasts ATLEAST a year. I used a tiny dab and it covers my main areas (around my nose, my chin and under my eyes) and it's got awesome coverage. It stays on all day, has a nice feel to it - I think if you had REALLY oily skin, you may want to avoid this... however for normal/dry side skin, it's heaven sent. Even when my skin gets a bit oilier in the summer, this stuff is incredible (however I do use my Mac FX powder over everything). The #1 thing for me about this stuff is the coverage - I even got my mom hooked, who has really bad rosacea. Love love love, will always buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by SassyCappy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Let me start this off by saying that I don't actually use this concealer as a concealer...well, I kind of do, but I more so use it in place of a foundation because it matches my skin perfectly (Light 18), and the Lock-It Foundation exceeds my price limit for foundation. I got this concealer as a sample from Sephora and once I finished the sample, I prolonged buying it because of the price (call me frugal, I don't care). But I finally caved and bought it for myself just before Christmas. It took me several weeks to use it because I wanted to finish the concealer I was already using. But again, I caved and applied it one day to hide my under-eye circles. I was impressed with the result. The next time I used it, I didn't feel like applying foundation, so I settled for this concealer instead. Well, what do you know...my face came out perfectly with just a little bit of this concealer (more than a little bit to cover my natural flush). I dab it on my face, then blend it in with my fingers and set it with a powder. I love this concealer; it gives me this awesome airbrushed finish, making my skin look like porcelain. For the price, it wish there was more product. I mean, .58 fl. oz. for $25? However, I love the design of the tube - it's very Kat-like. I guess in all reality, we're just paying for a name, but I honestly don't mind it because this product is actually pretty amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2014 7:47:00 AM More reviews by Lynnnguyen

This covers my dark dark circles well but I felt like it was too thick and settled into my fine lines. It's also hard to blend because its so thick. I wouldn't recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by wandaana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love love love this concealer!

It covers all my redness and blemishes so easily it's like a miracle. I use the tiniest bit of product and blend it out with a buffing brush and the result is just flawless. I usually top this with a light translucent setting powder and it lasts all day/night. It CAN get a bit cakey if you apply a lot, but there's really no need since this covers so well.

One thing though, as it is a TATTOO concealer, I tried using it to cover one of my tattoos.. didn't work as I could still see the darkness coming through. Maybe it would've worked if I had used Kat Von D's entire tattoo line, along with a primer.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by tofubabiee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this concealer for the past 3 years,,, it is a really good undereye concealer, I don't have much else to conceal on my face besides my dark circles, so a little bit goes along way. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

Absolutely love this! It covers my acne blemishes AND scars! The staying power is also phenomenal. I have an issue with my undereye circles, but I need to use a separate treatment to lighten them. Overall very strong and lasting lasting concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Eurofire

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolute love this product. The texture is amazing. I've used Mac for years, ever since I found the Kat Von D I would never switch back.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by lovelyisntlove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer. I don't have tattoos to cover, but blemishes I do. It covers well, color is perfect, lasts forever. Gorgeous!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by StupidUserNames

When I finished my nars concealer I wanted something a little more affordable so I saw this and saw all the good reviews so I thought yes I'll try and love it because everybody else does! Well that's not what happened. This concealer is terrible it's thick and doesn't cover at all and if you try to build up the coverage it looks so cakey and it cracks through out the day. I broke out really badly recently and I have many dark spots left over well this looks like it covered them but in an hour they were completely visible and made my makeup look as if I never wore any makeup I don't know what it is about this concealer but it also ruins my foundation too my foundations look all splotchy and cheap. What a terrible product I'll never repurchase this and I'm going to tell everybody not to bother with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Shaketheglitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Been using this for a few years now. I love this concealer compared to many other high end concealers. Great coverage for dark circles and the occasional vacuum cleaner mark :X

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No