April 20, 2014 | 1802 users online

Lip Treatments - Palmers - Cocoa Butter Stick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by BerryObsession

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying that I am a lip balm junkie. I buy a few a month normally and I always feel that at first they work well but as time goes on they do not perform as well and usually leave my lips very dry even after constantly reapplying. Recently I had an allergic reaction to a medication I was prescribed causing blisters to form on my lips and after they went away they were sooo dry and remained drier than usual. I tried so many lip balms during the past few months and nothing seemed to work...that is until I found this product which is now my HG lip balm and I am almost tempted to throw away every other lip balm I own. It's that good! I am so glad I decided to come on here and read all of the positive reviews about it because if I never did I probably would have never thought about buying this. Immediately after buying this I opened it and put it on my lips right away. It just glided right on my lips and left them already feeling so much smoother and softer. The smell is to die for and smells like an ice cream shop/chocolate and marshmallows but it fades after being on the lips for a short time which isn't a bad thing in my opinion and it has no taste which is another plus so if I am eating or drinking something while this is on it doesn't change the flavor. I love how when I wake up after applying this the night before my lips are so soft and smooth and they even have the lip balm still on them which I find amazing. I find myself wanting to put this on all the time but for once it's not because my lips are drying out it's just because of the smell and how it feels on my lips. I love this so much that I actually bought a second tube today for my face if I ever have any dry spots or blemishes and whatever else I may need it for. If you haven't tried this you definitely should go out and get it asap! You won't be sorry :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 4:04:00 AM More reviews by notoriouskkg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best. Lip balm. Ever.

I love this stuff! It goes on so smoothly, and it is so quickly absorbed into my lips. I have used all the drugstore lip balms/chapsticks out there (soft lips, Nivea, Carmex, Blistex, Chapstick, Burt's Bees, etc.), and none have kept my lips so hydrated. I love the cocoa butter smell. It's so affordable, like only $2.50 per tube, and you get sooo much product for your investment! This thing is the size of a glue stick, which is a bit awkward, but I still love this stuff! This is my HG lip balm. I may change my mind if I ever decide to shell out the $23 for Fresh Sugar lip balm, but until then, this stuff is IT!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This works AMAZINGLY on dry lips! It's a bit big and bulky, so it's not good for in the pockets. But it GLIDES onto your lips, keeps them nice and soft and lovely, it smells like chocolate, but it does fade away, it doesn't leave after a few hours. it stays on, It feels good, it tastes and smells good, and it does good!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by SsjAnimeGW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product was only so-so for me. It does a very good job of masking chapped lips when they are dry but it doesn't seem to have any lasting effects for lip health, which I would expect in a product. This is alright when it is on your lips but it doesn't last very long and the long-term effects aren't noticeable to me. I don't think I'll be repurchasing this for awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I will never be without this in my handbag. This is a great product for keeping your lips moisturized, soft and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Meira12V

This is the BEST stuff ever. I have a stick in every bag and have bought one for all my friends. Any time I feel like I want to moisturize my lips, this is what I reach for. And in the winter when things get chapped, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that it fixes chapping in ONE application and does NOT make my lips seem to need application after application.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by 1017

I prefer this much better than the actual lip balm Palmers. This is an oversized stick but it goes on without any irritation. Where as when I use the Palmers lip balm with SPF, I get a tinge of irritation. Also, if you love Palmers stuff, try the chocolate peppermint lip balm (vaseline like)...it is YUMMY.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Vanessa16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Im from Honduras, in Central America, and here this product is sold out.. I was sad because I have dry lips and I didnt want to use the regular Shaptick (left my lips even dyer :S) so I went to US for a job trainig and.. voila!! I found tons of this wondeful lip treatment at CVS jajajaj I bouth 10 of it and I can say this is the best ,, and I did find the regular size bottles.. I just to have the big one,,

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Chocoaff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

When I first bought this, I wasn't sold. It's a heavy duty moisturizer, and it felt greasy to me at first. However, I've come to absolutely love it. I use it morning, night, and now all day long. It leaves my lips feeling and looking super smooth with a little bit of a flattering sheen. It's cheap and you get a ton in a tube. If you want healthy, soft lips that are always super moisturized, then this balm should be your product of choice.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by mishamai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is by far the best lip moisturizer out there. It smells/tastes like vanilla as a bonus! It moisturizers my lips so well without making them greasy and it stays on for so long. The only reason I deducted a point from the packaging is that it looks like glue stick and it's a bit large but it is also marketed as a 'any where that's dry' product so it would be perfect if you used it on hands, etc. I've been using it for a couple months now and it lasts so long. I haven't even really dented the product since the tube is pretty darn full when you buy it. You won't regret this buy for sure. I went from dry, chapped lips to smooth and soft =D