September 20, 2014 | 1799 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lickable

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by lianegraham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The most wearable bright lipstick ever made. The formula is great! Super buildable so you can rock a sheer wash of color or a really strong lip, depending on what you're going for.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 10:57:00 AM More reviews by EdotRich

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite lipsticks ever!

It's a great color for one of those "bold lip" looks. I love to wear this lipstick with a neutral eye. It looks great with a neutral eye using a blue eyeliner. This lipstick is also quite long-lasting and it has a creamy finish...which is great because that means I don't HAVE to use a lip liner to "wet" the lipstick or to give it a glossy effect. It does that on it's own.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2010 7:47:00 PM More reviews by lost25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My first MAC lipstick!! I would best describe this as a pinky red with major violet undertones. Unfortunately it's too garish for my skin tone. I really love the glossy texture, but it bleeds an hour after wearing it. A clear wax lip liner solves this problem. For an expensive lipstick that's a huge hassle. With a lighter cremesheen lipstick, you probably wouldn't notice, but Lickable is pretty saturated in colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2010 10:48:00 AM More reviews by Kinxy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This colour is fantastic!
I reckon it would suit any colouring too. It's a beautiful bright pink, the kind Cheryl Cole usually wears out on the town and although it's very colourful, it really does wonders. The formula is cremesheen which means it glides on and stays put without drying up. It leaves a nice light stain on the lips after long wear and fades rather than disappears.
I really think this is fabulous and it's my HG bright pink next to my HG bright reds Ruby Woo and MAC Red.
Can easily be dabbed on with your finger over a little lip balm to add a pop or hint of colour or just whack it on and cover it in gloss to go full on.
The best part of this lipstick is that it makes your teeth look really white, which is always a bonus!
If you're at a MAC counter looking for something with more colour than your usual, try it out, it's definitely an underrated top lippie!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2010 4:59:00 PM More reviews by bludvls849

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Beautiful color with good staying power. My skin has strong olive undertones, and as long as I keep the rest of my makeup fairly neutral, this works really well. It's a bit drying, though, so be sure to slather on the lipbalm under this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by breesana

When I went to America for my last visit, I made a trip to the MAC counter. I wanted to get some lipsticks in colors that are not normally my norm because the price is cheaper than in the country where I live. I decided to get this bright pink color just because it was different, and I thougt that I should start pushing my norms a bit, become a bit more daring. I applied it once I was in the car, and my mother immediately commented on what a beautiful color. When I got out of the elevator, I saw my aunt who commented on how beautiful I looked (the only makeup I had on was powder (nw 20 for refrence), so I know she was talking about this lipstick). When I returned to my country, my SO also commented on how striking this color is. I have worn it for about a month now, not every day, but often enough to do a review. This color seems to almost stain my lips, which means the more I wear it, the less I have to apply. Although I do have to reapply after eating, I feel that the color is strong and that I don't have to make many touch-ups throughout the day. The formula is not drying, nor does it feel heavy on my lips. It is a great color for those who want to try something daring, and for those who love hot pink. I am very happy with my purchace.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2010 12:10:00 PM More reviews by mariavittoria1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this lipstick because I wanted a glamorous alternative to classic red. I'm in love with the shade, it's very flattering on my fair skin and blue eyes. However, it doesn't have a special staying power, nor any hydrating property, so I have to reapply after one or two hours if I want it to appear flawless. The price (10 in the UK) was ok.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2010 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Shimmering_pink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful hot pink color. I have to apply it lightly though to achieve the look I want..if i apply straight from the tube it just looks too pink. I like to put on lip balm and then thinly apply one layer from the tube and use a lip brush to even it out. Looks good with funtabulous on top too but i prefer to wear it alone with lip chap for a stain sort of look. This gives a beautiful hot pink color to my lips which was exactly what i was looking for for spring and summer. I like to pair this with just urban decay's sin (or any champagne color) on the lids, black liquid liner on the top winged out a bit, a brighter pink blush (ie dollymix from mac) and mascara. Love this look and I will be wearing this a lot this summer. I can't wait to try other bright pinks and fuschias like show orchid and girl about town. Only took off a lippie because it was more dramatic than i thought applied straight from the tube how I'd normal apply lighter colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Kaylavfh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Love this color! Would have never found myself wearing this color, but it looks great--especially with natural eyes! I also like it with Funtabulous dazzleglass over it! :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

YES! this is the pink/coral shade I always wanted but had to mix to obtain the right color.

it is almost perfect for me no matter what haircolor I have..lol.