Maybelline Line Express Eyeliner

3.2

on 11/30/2010 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Uhhhkk ! so annoying it makes my eyeballs change color and it smudges and it hurts when you apply (i dont do it rough ) and the black one isnt even dark enough and i wanted it to be black !

The most annoying thing ever was the pencil itself. Whenever I went to sharpen the lead it snapped off. I only have a bit left so I need to find a new, good brown eyeliner. Worst eyeliner ever. Don't recommend it, buy a revlon eyeliner!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Terrible eyeliner. It not only smuged all over the place, when I went to sharpen it it snapped in half. And I used a $35 dollar sharpener. Huge waste of money.

on 8/27/2010 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This pencil has made my eyes itch. I notice it later on at night. It had never happened before. Hopefully maybelline will reimburse

on 8/25/2010 3:07:00 AM

I just started wearing makeup and I decided to buy this as my first eye liner. Badddd choicee! It smudges like craaaazy. It smudges under my eye, on my eyelid and sometimes not even near my eye. Oh! And when you sharpen it, it doesnt really sharpen it's like sharpening a color pencil. ):

on 8/20/2010 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

smudgy smudgy! this smudges like crazy and i dont even have oily lids or anything! it always gets below my eyes and fades.
Pros
Creamy application
spongy smudger
true color

cons
not long lasting at all
smudges quickly

on 8/19/2010 10:10:00 PM

I picked up two of these in sapphire and brown black randomly when they were on sale for $3.99 CAN. Overall, I really like these eyeliners. The staying power isn't the best, but it lasts longer than some of my other eye liners do, and it doesn't flake, even after a full day of wearing it. This doesn't irritate my eyes either (I wear contacts) which is a plus. I really like the smudge brush on the other end of the liner. I use it to smudge the liner after I put it on my lower lashes so that it's not as intense, and it works quite well for that. Overall, a decent eyeliner, and if you can find it on sale, I would definitely recommend it.

on 7/13/2010 6:48:00 PM

This eyeliner worked pretty well for me! And I usually don't have much luck with eyeliner. However, this one glided on pretty well and blended nicely. But it does fade throughout the day. The only thing I really don't like about it is that the smudging sponge isn't very good. My finger works MUCH better. But, I would recommend this!

on 6/20/2010 4:23:00 PM

This eyeliner is OK. I for this in charcoal grey. It goes on somewhat chalky and the pencil is small. Definatley not the best.

on 6/14/2010 12:20:00 PM

I bought this eyeliner because the one I normally use was sold out. I thought I would be adventurous and go for this. I don't mind it. I find it goes on easily and is creamy, however, it does smudge a lot and I find myself having to put it back on throughout the day. Overall, not a bad eyeliner for the price.