October 25, 2014 | 1184 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Express Eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2010 2:33:00 AM More reviews by jamilaax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Uhhhkk ! so annoying it makes my eyeballs change color and it smudges and it hurts when you apply (i dont do it rough ) and the black one isnt even dark enough and i wanted it to be black !

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Mysteriousgwen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The most annoying thing ever was the pencil itself. Whenever I went to sharpen the lead it snapped off. I only have a bit left so I need to find a new, good brown eyeliner. Worst eyeliner ever. Don't recommend it, buy a revlon eyeliner!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Addicted2Makeup101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Terrible eyeliner. It not only smuged all over the place, when I went to sharpen it it snapped in half. And I used a $35 dollar sharpener. Huge waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by lilaclily5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This pencil has made my eyes itch. I notice it later on at night. It had never happened before. Hopefully maybelline will reimburse

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2010 3:07:00 AM More reviews by weeitsvi

I just started wearing makeup and I decided to buy this as my first eye liner. Badddd choicee! It smudges like craaaazy. It smudges under my eye, on my eyelid and sometimes not even near my eye. Oh! And when you sharpen it, it doesnt really sharpen it's like sharpening a color pencil. ):

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Thenaayang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

smudgy smudgy! this smudges like crazy and i dont even have oily lids or anything! it always gets below my eyes and fades.
Pros
Creamy application
spongy smudger
true color

cons
not long lasting at all
smudges quickly

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2010 10:10:00 PM More reviews by sarah1208

I picked up two of these in sapphire and brown black randomly when they were on sale for $3.99 CAN. Overall, I really like these eyeliners. The staying power isn't the best, but it lasts longer than some of my other eye liners do, and it doesn't flake, even after a full day of wearing it. This doesn't irritate my eyes either (I wear contacts) which is a plus. I really like the smudge brush on the other end of the liner. I use it to smudge the liner after I put it on my lower lashes so that it's not as intense, and it works quite well for that. Overall, a decent eyeliner, and if you can find it on sale, I would definitely recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by laurenemmess

This eyeliner worked pretty well for me! And I usually don't have much luck with eyeliner. However, this one glided on pretty well and blended nicely. But it does fade throughout the day. The only thing I really don't like about it is that the smudging sponge isn't very good. My finger works MUCH better. But, I would recommend this!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Han7890

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is OK. I for this in charcoal grey. It goes on somewhat chalky and the pencil is small. Definatley not the best.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2010 12:20:00 PM More reviews by jay45

I bought this eyeliner because the one I normally use was sold out. I thought I would be adventurous and go for this. I don't mind it. I find it goes on easily and is creamy, however, it does smudge a lot and I find myself having to put it back on throughout the day. Overall, not a bad eyeliner for the price.