July 24, 2014 | 1247 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Sin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

BEST PRIMER EVER. Primer potion is the best primer, obviously. This color "sin" is so beautiful. I like it even better than the original. It works just as well as the original and just gives a shimmery gold sheen. LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2013 11:31:00 AM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

I don't use this anymore because the color is way too cool/icy-looking for my skintone. I will always appreciate it for it being the product that triggered my simplistic go-to look for everyday wear. Pretty much, it's one of those products that brightens your eyes without looking like you're wearing eyeshadow (when worn alone, of course). I just add some liner and mascara, and I'm good to go. The product itself does last all day and doesn't crease, even when worn alone. Honestly, I'm not sure how to use this product anymore, so I won't be repurchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by emmako

Hands down the best eyeshadow primer I've ever tried in my life, and I've tried a lot. I love all the UD primer potion colours, but this colour suits best for my skintone. I read other reviews saying that the eyeshadow becomes flakey with this primer, but it only can happen with low quality eyeshadows. My very pigmented ones look perfect on the top of the UD primers, and it truly last for 24h without creasing, unlike the MAC one, I know because I tried and tested:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 7:54:00 AM More reviews by eileen08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I am in awe for this product! I have oily lids and I hated using eye shadow because of it. But now, after trying this primer, I don't know how I lived without it?:)) It is sparkly, you can use it on its own, or pop some colour on and it will stay all day long! Very happy with it, I will purchase one matte too:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Pinky911

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has a very silverish tint. It works pretty well to keep your eye shadow in place and from creasing. I'm not sure if it lasts all day, but certainly for several hours. Good investment for anyone that wears eye shadow. The only reason I will buy the original next time is because I think the silver cast conflicts with other eye shadow. Not very much, but enough to bug me a bit. This is a great product though.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2013 9:36:00 AM More reviews by redmagiq

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

just had to write this... ran out of the house at 7:30 with no time for makeup except for this and mascara. worked all day, took a nap after work, and headed to yoga class at 6:30 pm. not just any yoga,mind you ~ but hot yoga, as in 110 degrees and 40% humidity ~ for 90 minutes. normally i keep cleansing wipes in my yoga bag to wipe off my makeup before class so i don't look like alice cooper halfway through... long story short: this lasted all through class ~ in fact, it held up better than i did o_O
so... worth every penny. the sin is a little too glittery for my taste, and when i do repurchase i will most probably go with something a little more neutral, but i will definitely recommend this product!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by squirrelyhell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was really disappointed with this product when I tried to use it as an eyeshadow base. It's already so pigmented that the colors I put over it look weird or kind of cake up and don't want to blend. However, I have learned to love it solo. It is a really pretty color that looks great on my lids when I'm in the mood for light makeup. Pretty expensive for a product I essentially use as an eyeshadow, but at least it wasn't a waste of my money.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Sdembny

When I first bought this primer, it was my first primer ever and I loved it and used it most days, but lately I have strayed away from this primer. To begin with, this primer is very oily and slick in comparison to the original primer potion and I normally have to give this primer time to set a little before I can apply shadow on top. I can only use this primer when using shimmers similar to sin or else it completely changes the color of the shadow.
I have never had creasing problems with this product and it makes my shadows last longer, but not as long as they do with the original primer potion, I do experience some fading with it. I love using this primer on days where I want to wear minimal makeup because it leaves a soft shimmer on my lids.
This may sound like a strange problem but I find it annoying, if I just apply the primer and a color in the crease, I can't blend the crease color unless I have let the primer completely set before adding the crease color.
Overall I like this product but I don't love it, I find that I like the original better and find this one not as useful because there is a limit to what shadows can be used over this primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Holymacarony

What a product! It makes my eyeshadow last so long, that if i go to a party and sleep with my makeup, the next day my eyeshadow will still be perfect (in contrast to everything else!) ;) And the color is so nice, that I can use it as a highlighter in the inner corners of my eyes, and as a shadow under the crease-collor. Will definitly buy this again when it runs out!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by mommy23

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Way way way too sparkly for me. I apply my makeup near a window and saw that it looked like a glitter bomb went off on my eye area. Harsh look on me. Hard to apply from the wand or a fingertip, probably need a brush. Hard to keep contained in the right eye area even if I did want a sparkle look. The staying power is there but it's not the look for me. I'll be returning this.