E.L.F. Nourishing Cuticle Pen

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, avocado oil, tocopherol, ascorbyl, panthenol, aloe vera oil

Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool

I've been using this cuticle pen for quite some time as a sealant oil when applying moisture to my cuticles, but I somehow forgot to write a review. I love this nourishing cuticle pen! For $1, I got great natural oils located in a convient pen style applicator for my cuticles. I like the stiff applicator because I can also gently push back my cuticles with it. I will definitely be stocking up on this cuticle pen and I recommend it to my friends who are just getting into nail care. You cant beat the price. Pick this up if you see it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Awesome product from elf. Makes my nails and cuticles so much better when I use this. And it's only a dollar? Stocked up immediately.

After years of dry cuticles I've finally discovered a great, cheap solution. E.L.F. Nourishing Cuticle Pen immediately softened my cuticles and eliminated the dryness that's plagued my nailbeds for years. I used the product two days running and now I have absolutely gorgeous nails. I gave it a 4 b/c I don't have another cuticle pen experience to compare it to. I also took a lippie from the packaging quality b/c of how stiff the pen tip feels on my cuticles. But for $1, this pen is a steal.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

nice stuff for the cheap price. It is not the base compare with other same type product I used for cuticle (E.A 8 hour cream & a cotton bud kind product) but it is easy to carry and not greasy so it is very nice to use during the day time. I did see result after one use.

This is a pretty awesome product. It works as well as any other cuticle pen. If you prefer to use olive oil as a cuticle oil, like I do, then it's super easy to pull off the back and put olive oil in.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I wash my hands a lot so I'm not sure about the effectiveness of this pen, but I love how shiny and healthy my cuticles and nail bed look after application. I also use it to push back my cuticle during at-home manicure. I'll repurchase.

I hated this cuticle pen as the dispensing applicator was too firm and very scratchy. The sensation of the tip rubbing on my cuticles and nail beds drove me crazy and I had to throw this out. Glad I only wasted a dollar.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was worried when I saw this and thought that the product would have trouble coming out. I found that the pen didn't dry up during application, but the feel of it was just as you would guess (like a rough marker). I don't like the smell of this product once it dries.

This is a great product. Its just like a marker pen with a squared tip. Its an alright product, just like any other cuticle Pen.

Get this product - I got it and thought the pen looked dry but I got in touch with Elf and asked for advice - they said that you need to shake the pen before application and just press LIGHTLY onto your cuticles and surrounding nail area, and you will see product disperse, and ive done this and its great - my cuticles were very dry and flakey and ive been using this everyday as often as needed after washing hands etc, and within a day or so my nails have started to improve and look healthier. DO NOT BUY the expensive alternatives when this works just as good - come on ladies!!! its only a dollar in US and 1.50 in the UK, What more can you ask for!

Popular Treatments