August 21, 2014 | 1629 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Luxe

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Dyi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have thin, stubby, almost invisible lashes and every mascara I tried either clumped my lashes together or made them super long but super thin. I would almost always lose a few eyelashes each time when trying to remove the mascara, no matter what kind of remover I used. So, I had given up on the mascara industry.I tried cheap mascaras & expensive ones. Then, my local store had a sale on cover girl, so I bought this mascara because it's possibly the only one I hadn't tried before. I went home with not so high hopes but let me tell you this is THE BEST mascara EVER! It's not shimmery like they claim but there were no clumps and it makes my lashes full and long, I have eyelashes again!! Most importantly, when removing the mascara, it comes off super easy AND leaves my lashes soft. I'm on day 3 of using this mascara and I haven't lost an eyelash yet! I'm in love with this mascara! will buy again!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by glamoholic047

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara clumped sooo much which is my ultimate pet peeve when it comes to mascaras. The brush is very big and bulky and if you make one wrong move you could get the mascara all over the place. The brush also made it hard to get to the very small lashes in the corner of your eye.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by cariipberii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara. When i first got it i didnt know it had glitter in it, but the glitter is almost impossible to notice. What I noticed about this mascara was that it was lengthening and volumizing my lashes. they looked full and long, and amazing. It was my go to mascara for a while, until i found covergirl lash exact eyelights. the only diference between the two? Luxe is more volumous but lasts about an hour before falling and losing its curl. Exact eyelights is longer and stays forever, and ever. My solution. I do a layer of both and have the best eyelashes i could ever hope for. So all in all, this is a good mascara for about an hour, and then it loses its curl.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2011 6:20:00 AM More reviews by mojo90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i like it but i can't really see the shimmer?! seperates my lashes but not really lengthens them. kinda hard to get it off. doesn't smudge. price is great!!!! would repurchase and use it for an everyday look

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by deb2382

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Um - what shimmer? I bought Black Platinum on a whim b/c CG mascaras were BOGO50% at Ulta and I needed a LashBlast anyway. This looks exactly like the normal LashBlast on me, except that it's a little less intense black (I usually like the very black). There is no other difference! Oh well, I can't say it's a terrible product, it's just not what was promised on the packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by vickio92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I bought this in Black Cabernet. This picture it gives on the package to display the colour of the mascara shows it has a deep and dark auburn colour. I thought that was great, because I am a redhead, kind of a light golden auburn, and it is hard to find something with red hues in it, and also something light enough that it won't drown out my face (my eyelashes are incredibly blonde). When I put it on, even after a few coats, it was a medium brown with no reduces what so ever. I think this would be a great colour for a very fair blonde with naturally light eyelashes, as it wouldn't overpower the face. However, it has some downfalls. One, if you put more than one coat on ( I did 3) it gets VERY clumpy. Two, throughout the day it flakes.

So all in all, Black Cabernet would be a great colour on a fair blonde, if only it wasn't flaky

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by alyssabombshell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best mascara ever!! I have the shortest, stubbiest eye lashes ever. This is the best mascara next to Maybelline Lash Stiletto. Gave me so much length and volume it looked as if I was wearing false lashes. Slight clumping-but this doesn't bother me. Love the gigantic brush. Application is easy and clean. I will repurchase this over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Here's how you know a mascara is amazing: I knew a girl who I'd noticed had really pretty lashes, and when I asked her which mascara she used, she said CG lash blast luxe. But that's not all. The ONE other girl who I'd also noticed had gorgeous lashes said the same thing. And if it matters, these two girls do not know each other. I just knew I had to buy this, and it did not disappoint me. My lashes are pretty long, but they are in desperate need of volume. This mascara provides both, and makes them look insanely black and rich. I usually have a problem where mascara makes my already-naturally-black lashes look grayer or some lighter color than they are, but this was perfect. My HG mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Jmouzooni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite mascara!! I love the big round brush that it comes with.. makes it easy to apply. Stays on well. This is a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2010 12:02:00 AM More reviews by ThePaperBagPrincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have tried mascaras from the Body Shop & Clinque but this one works WAY better! It doesn't clump, it REALLY lengthens my lashes, it's got a FABULOUS brush and it's got the TINIEST bit of shimmer.
I don't really notice the shimmer but thats alright I don't care about that so if you are looking for something to brighten your eyes, try the exact eyelights, because you're not going to get what you are looking for, sorry.
The packaging is lovely, I love pink and the brush is really awesome even though it's HUGE. Like...ENORMOUS. I was scared to try it at first, because I thought I would definitly poke myself in the eye straight away, I didn't!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. It's a keeper no matter what!
It is DEFINITLY my new HG mascara. I will buy this as long as they make it