Too Faced Chocolate Soleil

4.5

on 11/1/2014 5:01:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use Chocolate Soleil as contour with a wide, flat brush to apply and blend. It's one of my favorite steps in the morning because it always comes out looking so lovely! I also purchased the medium/dark by accident (I was aiming for Milk Chocolate because of my pale skin), but was pleasantly surprised that it still looked very natural.

Pros:
* perfect contour color
* very blendable
* the package is wide and shallow which makes dipping the brush so easy
* smells SO good
* the mirror in the compact is large and helpful for hand-held application

Cons:
* can look muddy if applied too quickly (messily)

on 10/24/2014 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this to contour with it's the perfect shade and it smells like chocolate it's sp pretty definitely try it

on 10/19/2014 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! You just need a little bit and you will have a sunkiss glow efect! I think it is a little expensive but completely worth the price! I love the fact that this product it is not orange. It is a brown matte bronzer. I think that last almost all day! I completely recommend you!!!

on 10/11/2014 10:52:00 PM

Overall, this is a great matte bronzer. There is no shimmer whatsoever which gives a nice effect for contouring your cheekbones. It smells like chocolate which is a nice little bonus. This bronzer has not irritated my sensitive skin and is not too dark to look muddy, and not too orange. The packaging has a little mirror in the lid which is so convenient for on-the-go application. It is expensive, but worth it for such a blend able, high pigmented bronzer!

on 10/9/2014 7:41:00 PM

Smells great and lasts all day.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Until I finally purchased the Chocolate Soleil, I had pretty much given up on bronzers; I have medium skin (light medium in the winter, medium-tan in the summer) with neutral-to-warm undertones, and I found that bronzers tended to look orange, muddy, and fake on me. This bronzer is a beautiful color - not at all orange - and the formula doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The packaging is sturdy and attractive with a large mirror. And...it smells exactly like chocolate. =) As far as bronzers go, this product is a bit on the pricier side, but a little goes a long way - I've been using mine every day for four months and I haven't even made a dent in it. Another excellent product from a company that I'm genuinely happy to support!

on 9/24/2014 9:19:00 AM

ADORE this bronzer! It's matte so perfect for contouring as well as all over colour, smells like chocolate and is so smooth to apply!!

on 9/12/2014 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

1. Smells like chocolate!!!!
2. Great for a natural contour, absolutely amazing with a good brush.
3. Worth the price!

on 9/10/2014 9:09:00 PM

Okay. I'm not a big bronzer girl. I've tried about every bronzer I could think of and none looked quite right on me. Then, I tried this when sephora had it as a 100 point perk. And I haven't put it down since. Hands down the best bronzer in my world. I will continue to repurchase this, only bronzer I will ever use.

on 9/3/2014 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Very natural looking matt bronzer, my boyfriend loves the smell of chocolate on my cheeks when he kissed me.

I would definitely buy again as it is quite hard to find a matt one among the sea of shimmery bronzers.