Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir

4.3

on 9/7/2011 1:37:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have the body mist version of this scent and I love it! It is light and fresh and fine for day or evening. I don't like strong perfumes so this one suits me.

on 8/14/2011 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a nice frangrace smells of fruit and amber with my bodies chemistry. It doesn't last at all like most Victoria Secret scents.

on 8/13/2011 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this scent, BUT, the bottle, the cute black one with the hose pump thingy doesn't work. I had to pour the perfume from that bottle into a spray bottle.

If you want this get the lotion or the mini, or the solid one. The reason some people are saying they can't smell it after such a short time is probably because the packaging is defective.

Great scent, they need to change the bottle. Also, it dies down to more of a sweet not so great scent so I always reapply with the solid I keep in my purse.

on 8/6/2011 5:04:00 PM

I usually skip around when it comes to my fragrances, but this is one that I keep wearing. I love it and it is a very sexy long wearing scent.

on 7/13/2011 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I always wanted to try a heavier, sexier scent for night time, but I was too scared because most heavier scents are too potent...until I found Noir! I feel like a woman when I spray this on and its very alluring. I would never wear during the day, but it is my go-to for nights out.

on 6/25/2011 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

In the 1990s, Chopard created Casmir Perfume. It's long gone and discontinued. SLT Noir is the exact replication of Casmir. Glad to see this resurrected. I still have my bottle of Casmir, so I didn't buy SLT Noir...not yet, anyway

on 6/24/2011 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very sexy scent. It's not juvenile at all, but not old-lady either. The bf loves it.

on 6/23/2011 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I adore this fragrance! I know it's classified as a warm sultry scent but to me this smells fresh clean, almost green with the very slightest hints of some warmth. This is my go to fragrance at work when people want something light and different. It's always in the top three!

on 6/7/2011 11:26:00 PM

My husband is infatuated with this smell on me! its so soft and sexy ! it last all day for me, when sprayed behind my ears and on my wrist. i also bought the lotion and carry it with me in my purse! anytime i use it i always get compliments! Love this <3

on 6/7/2011 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I don't know what it is about VS perfume, but it goes well with my body chemistry & I love it! It smells clean, but sexy. VS perfumes dont go stinky on me for some reason. I rarely will finish a bottle of perfume, but ever since I've tried VS perfumes, I finish the entire bottle & buy it again. Love it!

Popular Fragrances