BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 5/26/2014 9:25:00 PM

Very flattering color. I would say, its the best color Benefit has. Ive tried them all. Coralista brightens the face. The design on the packaging is cute. But, the box its a little flimsy. The newer boxes come with a flip lid, and the older boxes come with a removable lid.

on 4/17/2014 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

The best!! I'm extremely pale and this helps brighten my complexion making me look healthy while still looking fairly natural. Lasts a long time. My hg for the last 5 years.

on 4/16/2014 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Oh, so pretty! Lovely soft peachy-pink. This will flatter any complexion. Not too much shimmer--just enough to give you a natural looking glow.

Love it and will definitely repurchase!

on 4/1/2014 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE THIS! Thisreally lifts your complexion. It has gold sheen to it which is beautfiul. There is alot of product aswell and i had it over 1 year and i finially hit pan! The finish is beautiful with a light peach/pink tone.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have a gigantic crater-like hole in the bottom of the pan for this blush. I've been using it at least 3 times a week for over a year. I have light neutral/olive toned skin and this warm, peachy, coral-toned pink blush looks great on me. It doesn't have prominent glitters or too much shimmer, but it also isn't matte. Kind of works as a bronzer/blush in one for me. Warms up my skin and gives me a healthy glow, instead of a "you're wearing blush" look. The coverage is also great and the product is pigmented, you don't have to apply it multiple times to get color. The packaging is also too cute! I would definitely repurchase.

on 3/2/2014 7:01:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My #1 go to blush. I'm always trying new colors and brands. This is my FAVORITE all around blush. Worth every penny.

on 2/28/2014 11:49:00 PM

I'm one of those less is more types of people as in I really don't enjoy wearing evident blush, but with this you did not see a thing! I kept piling it on and piling it on and nothing, in the end I just had to use a more pigmented blush and the coralista on top. I'm glad I didn't buy the full size and just used up the deluxe sample size I got in a set. I enjoyed the shimmer but other than that I was not impressed.

on 2/18/2014 10:06:00 AM

This was my first ever high end blush. I really love this for my pale beige undertoned asian skin. It looks quite orange in the box but once on the face it evens out to a lovely coral pink. It is shimmery in texture so for those days where you need a bit of a pick me up to a natural look this is perfect. It's very brightening and fresh. I'd say it's more on the sheer side which I love since I've got acne I don't want anything to jarring. And not to mention I'm pretty pale too. It's the only thing I've got constant compliments on which is strange since blush is not something that's picked up on a lot.

I do love everything about this blush but it's overpriced and I would not have the money to buy it if I lost it. If i did have money I would buy it again but I feel like there's some really good cheaper alternatives. Nonetheless I do recommend this.

on 2/11/2014 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this blusher! I have literally got everyone I know to buy it!!!!

I have a pale olive skintone (NC25) and this blusher is perfect, its a light pearly type blush but its blendable and buildable! I have about 15 blushes and three from benefit but this my favourite, it can suit anyone and goes with any makeup look.

It give a light flushed colour but its my go to blush every spring/summer, I have hit major pan on mine so if it runs out I will be repurchasing it!

It is quite expensive however, I was debating weather to buy it or not judging by other reviews and the price went up! Gutted!

But I would recommend it to anyone and think it could be a staple product in every makeup bag!

Just go and buy it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Pretty colour,nicely pigmented and lovely scent!One of my favourite blushes

Popular Blush Products