August 20, 2014 | 1495 users online

Concealers - Almay - Amazing Lasting [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2006 4:13:00 PM More reviews by jpmorrow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this concealer as a foundation and eyeshadow base. It is excellent. Blends beautifully and lasts all day. It's excellent as an eyeshadow base. I alternate using this and Ultima II Longwearing Makeup. They both cover the best for my very oily, breakout prone skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2005 11:12:00 AM More reviews by more_spraygel_please

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I have bought several of these now. I always stray and look for something better but this really does last especially with my dark red acne marks. The color selection is limited. I have light and medium but I think the medium matches a little better. The light conclear color under my eyes seemed off in pictures I've seen of myself. I consider myself a LLL or maybe light-medium skin tonned. IMO this is reasonably priced, easy to get at a drug store and my acne prone skin doesn't have any problems with this. I guess more expensive isn't always better in this case. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2005 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Mlalak

I want to say that I consider myself a little bit of a makeup snob. I don;t really use alot of drug store products. However, I have been using this product for about 3 years now. I wear the light color, as I have fair skin, and It blends so perfectly. I have never felt the need to search for another product, and it conceals blemishes (even gross red ones) very well. I also love the fact that it actually stays on my face! I almost never have to retouch it unless it's been 8-10 hours. It does not cause breakouts, and it doesn;t get all dry and cake-y looking. I have never used it under my eyes, so I cannot review on that. Highly reccommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2005 11:27:00 AM More reviews by ingad

The best concealear, i ever tried. Blends great, good coverage, colour (NO.2 shade) is perfect for me and it does not irritate my sensitive skin.It is great for my blemishes, even gently dries them out.
    I do not like it under my eyes, because it is too drying(contains alcohol).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2005 2:03:00 PM More reviews by PiercedChik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this product, although it's still not my HG. Good color selection and cheap price. I'll keep buying until I find something I love.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2005 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Maubrey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i like this second to my NYC concealer as an es base and a concealer. if NYC doesen't work for you, then try this, it was a tad drying around my nose, which is why i liked the NYC better, but when first on , really works well!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2005 7:42:00 PM More reviews by makeupjnkE

I really like it. It really does stay on all day, which I love,because I have a problem with cosmetics that advertise with "lasts all day" and doesn't. It was an okay price (around $6) and had a simple, no-nonsence packaging that was cool. When I apply it under my eyes, it tends to get a tad bit sticky, but nothing a pinch of powder won't fix. I found that medium was a good shade for my under-eye circles, but overall they didn't have many shade options to check out. And I thought it could have covered my under-eye circles a little bit better--it wasn't as thick as I hoped. But I would definately buy it again. :-)
    UPDATE: Just kidding, it doesn't get sticky afterall! I was just applying too much of it with a brush. So no worries...unless you apply it with a brush and overdo it. haha

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2005 6:47:00 PM More reviews by lizzdd

This is a great great undereye concealer. I've tried many, many. Among them Shisheido, Revlon, MAC, etc. Especially if you're starting to develop thin lines around the eyes. It really does not get stuck in those lines as much as all the other ones I've tried and looks really natural. I'm so grateful to those of you who reviewed this product and recommended it. Thanks!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2005 11:55:00 PM More reviews by bereck

I don't want to jinx myself, and change my mind, but "Buy it!"
    One of the most natural looking concealers out there.
    I tried Becca, a 43 dollar concealer, and it wasn't as good as this one.
    It didn't even come close. JUST BECAUSE IT'S EXPENSIVE DOESN'T MEAN IT'S GOOD.
    Like another customer on this forum, I use the light shade on blemishes, and the medium shade under the eyes and nose. But it all depends on your complexion.

Buy it, buy it, buy it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2005 2:36:00 AM More reviews by espoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

it's good as far as concealers go, but i can't give it any higher than a 3, because none of the shades match my skin AT ALL (way, way, way too yellowy). won't repurchase for that reason.