September 30, 2014 | 2134 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous - Blushing Nude

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by rainshine

I can't believe how inaccurate the color descriptions for this are. True, Blushing Nude is not nude, but it sure ain't pink or red. It's a middle rosey brown, with a slight peach cast, best for warm tones. This is more brown, but less orange than Sandalwood Beige, so might work for you if you can't wear orange. I think this might be a good everyday shade for my light-medium skin and brunette coloring. PS--This is based on how the color looks in the tube--obviously, it will look different on different people once on!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by meowok

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this, Ginger Rose and Pink in the Afternoon at the same time. I didn't know that I had some of the best nude/neural lipsticks at my hand at that time. Blushing nude is a warmer/peachier and just a tinge darker of the nude lipstick spectrum compared to Ginger Rose and Pink in the Afternoon. This goes nicely with warm eyeshadows like coppers, greens and aquas. It also goes well with blue eyeshadow. It's a cream, texture is creamy enough although don't expect it to be on the amplified cream level. This is like Mac's Warm me up on me - with more color.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2010 11:40:00 AM More reviews by shoefiend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I only gave this a 4 out of 5 because it's a little drying, but some lipbalm/gloss can cure that. Plus it stays on longer that way. This is a beautiful YLBB warm rose and looks very natural, but it's definitely not nude. It just gives your lips a little bit more color for daytime. Perfect for pale people like me!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2009 8:44:00 PM More reviews by ile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't believe how low are the ratings for this lippie!!!! It looks gorgeous against my olive skin. This has HG status for me, perfect nude/pink for NC40's. I never paid any attention to Revlon in general, but after buying this lipstick I realized the amount of gorgeous shades that they have and I want them all!!! The Super Lustrous formula is amazing, exactly what I thought MAC Cremesheens would be =\. (those make me feel like I rubbed sand paper on my lips, but I love them still)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2009 11:25:00 AM More reviews by astrid101359

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Finally I have found my perfect nude lipcolour. On my ppp/cool-toned skin and colorless lips this pink/beige stands out beautifully. Looks great with a smokey eye or with minimal makeup. My hg go-to colour. Already purchased a backup. Listed in the 'Nudes' category of Revlon Superlustrous lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2009 5:15:00 PM More reviews by nenaguapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just got this lipstick last week. I have been wearing it everywhere. It is excellent, smooth, super hydrating and very wearable color for slightly olive my skin tone I will definitely re purchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2009 6:51:00 AM More reviews by starshar

I like the formula; not too shiny, and not too matte either. I will def try out other shades in this formula.

However, the shade (blushing nude) is too red for me. It makes my lips look like a pair of sausage. I will def use it in the night so as not to put it to a waste, but it's not a day lipstick for sure.

The packaging is alright. I like the classic black casing. Revlon makes excellent lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2009 2:54:00 PM More reviews by questionable

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I was on the fence about this one, on the verge of returning it to Walgreens. It seemed a bit too muddy on me, even though I liked the color, which is very close to Revlon's old version of Sandalwood Beige. Then I got the idea to apply it more thinly with my lipstick brush and it suddenly brightened and had a lovely coral tone. So try that trick to see if it works for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2009 9:38:00 AM More reviews by krystaj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Blkushing nude is a lovely color however, had i been the person to name it, nude may not have been the first pick to be in the name. On my NC40 skin this is the lovelist warm rosy shade of lipstick. Not to bright..........not pale pink but just rosy goodness. Non drying and long-lasting rosy goodness.

I removed one lippie because this seems to have a few flecks of shimmer that IMO should not be present in a CREME lipstick such as this claims to be.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2009 12:01:00 PM More reviews by missred2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like the texture of this lippie, but the color looked like mud on me. I'd repurchase the same formula, but in a different shade.