Revlon Super Lustrous - Blushing Nude

on 6/30/2010 8:54:00 AM

I was expecting more pink, but it is still a nice YLBB colour on me. This creamy formula makes lips soft and smooth. Pretty good staying power. No funny smells. Will buy a few more in other colours!

on 5/6/2010 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

i really like this color. it shows up as a nice pinkish hue on me, slightly darker than the inside of my lip. nice creamy texture and buildable coverage. I'm usually not a lipstick girl, but this one I likey :).

on 5/1/2010 12:03:00 AM

I can't believe how inaccurate the color descriptions for this are. True, Blushing Nude is not nude, but it sure ain't pink or red. It's a middle rosey brown, with a slight peach cast, best for warm tones. This is more brown, but less orange than Sandalwood Beige, so might work for you if you can't wear orange. I think this might be a good everyday shade for my light-medium skin and brunette coloring. PS--This is based on how the color looks in the tube--obviously, it will look different on different people once on!

on 4/25/2010 11:12:00 PM

I bought this, Ginger Rose and Pink in the Afternoon at the same time. I didn't know that I had some of the best nude/neural lipsticks at my hand at that time. Blushing nude is a warmer/peachier and just a tinge darker of the nude lipstick spectrum compared to Ginger Rose and Pink in the Afternoon. This goes nicely with warm eyeshadows like coppers, greens and aquas. It also goes well with blue eyeshadow. It's a cream, texture is creamy enough although don't expect it to be on the amplified cream level. This is like Mac's Warm me up on me - with more color.

on 3/22/2010 11:40:00 AM

I only gave this a 4 out of 5 because it's a little drying, but some lipbalm/gloss can cure that. Plus it stays on longer that way. This is a beautiful YLBB warm rose and looks very natural, but it's definitely not nude. It just gives your lips a little bit more color for daytime. Perfect for pale people like me!

on 12/9/2009 8:44:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I can't believe how low are the ratings for this lippie!!!! It looks gorgeous against my olive skin. This has HG status for me, perfect nude/pink for NC40's. I never paid any attention to Revlon in general, but after buying this lipstick I realized the amount of gorgeous shades that they have and I want them all!!! The Super Lustrous formula is amazing, exactly what I thought MAC Cremesheens would be =\. (those make me feel like I rubbed sand paper on my lips, but I love them still)

on 11/26/2009 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Finally I have found my perfect nude lipcolour. On my ppp/cool-toned skin and colorless lips this pink/beige stands out beautifully. Looks great with a smokey eye or with minimal makeup. My hg go-to colour. Already purchased a backup. Listed in the 'Nudes' category of Revlon Superlustrous lipstick.

on 10/15/2009 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I just got this lipstick last week. I have been wearing it everywhere. It is excellent, smooth, super hydrating and very wearable color for slightly olive my skin tone I will definitely re purchase!

on 9/27/2009 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like the formula; not too shiny, and not too matte either. I will def try out other shades in this formula.

However, the shade (blushing nude) is too red for me. It makes my lips look like a pair of sausage. I will def use it in the night so as not to put it to a waste, but it's not a day lipstick for sure.

The packaging is alright. I like the classic black casing. Revlon makes excellent lippies.

on 8/27/2009 2:54:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I was on the fence about this one, on the verge of returning it to Walgreens. It seemed a bit too muddy on me, even though I liked the color, which is very close to Revlon's old version of Sandalwood Beige. Then I got the idea to apply it more thinly with my lipstick brush and it suddenly brightened and had a lovely coral tone. So try that trick to see if it works for you.

Popular Lipsticks