July 29, 2014 | 1591 users online

Palettes - Coastal Scents - Blush Palette

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by AzurLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

At first I was skeptical about the quality of this palette, but I did some research and found some decent reviews for it. I've been on the hunt for an HG blush and the colors on this palette looked so vibrant and appealing that I thought I would finally find it here. Unfortunately, I'm not too impressed when this palette. I've played around with all the colors for almost a month and found that I can only use 3 of them. The texture is a bit dusty and chalky and you'll be lucky if the color lasts 2 hours. I mean the colors are really beautiful (especially the fuchsia one in the second row) but most of them don't even show up on my skin and I feel like the ones that do highlight my pores and imperfections. I definitely wouldn't recommend this for darker skinned people because it's just not pigmented enough. Overall, I think you get what you pay for. This palette is a pretty good bargain for only $16, but don't expect MAC or NARS quality from it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 3:36:00 PM More reviews by livetodance

I'm in love! I have had my blush palette for about a month now and have tried all of the colours. There are so many possibilities with this palette. I am fair skinned (N4) and I find that all of the blushes go well with my skin tone. My very favorite shade is the light peachy pink on the bottom row. Never thought to use orange tones because of my light skin, but it is beautiful on. The other three pinks are also pretty and I love the orangy bronzer on the top right hand corner. There are so many possibilities with this palette. Before I bought this palette I was a MAC blush wearer. Well, coastal scents has converted me once again. I feel the quality is almost as good although staying power isn't as great. However, you get 10 blushes for the price of one MAC blush, so really it is a no brainer. Will buy again when I start to run out....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 4:20:00 AM More reviews by chikky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sleek packaging, 10 blushes for the price of 1 MAC blush; sounds worth trying to me =).

To be honest I wasnít that interested at first but bought this to build my blush collection. There are a couple colours in this palette that I donít have anything like; the orangey red colour, the burnt red, the golden orange colour. Iím usually a pink & peach wearer though this palette would allow me to experiment with colours I usually stray away from. And itís good to have those crazy colours there, you, Ďjust in caseí the occasion comes up.

In addition to those crazy colours, you get your nice yellow toned pink, blue toned pink, plumed pink & fuchsia pink. Great assortment of colour.

Formula wise, itís not bad. I found that we applied over my matted foundation/powders, it kind of just sits on top of you makeup Ė so quality is not up there with high end blushes Ė fair enough. But when used one top of emollient blushes or foundations, this would absorb into your product nicely. To a stranger on the street, they will not be able to tell between these blushes & high end ones. Itís more the application technique to work with the formula than the price tag of the product that distinguishes between good blush & bad blush. And to me this is decent blush =)

Great product if you want to expand your colour collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 10:03:00 AM More reviews by ju1i4nn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

If you don't want to go out and spend a lot of money on several different blushes (If you bought 10 MAC blushes it would cost you $185) You could just buy this palette for $15.95. This is a no-brainer for me. It comes with great versatile blushes that are highly pigmented & have great staying power. This is a must-have product for any makeup addict!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by helenabinky

For any eye look u can pair it with any of these colors, i love how is jus like the 88 reg pallette, any color u need its there. The blush pallette has babydoll pink blushes that Are like cousins of pink swoon. I like the fact that u can mix them.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 7:09:00 PM More reviews by mikahsteele

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really enjoy this product, in fact it's the only blush I have in my collection anymore. I do not feel I need to spend additional money to purchase anything else because this literally has every color I will need. The blush does not fade and it's quite pigmented, however really easy to work with - which is nice because it's easy to make a mess with blush. The cost is great but shipping sucks. You need to purchase it when shipping is free for $50.00 amd over. I've had it for a year and haven't put a dent in any of the colors - not so shabby.

The only negative thing about this palette for me is the packaging. If dropped or set on the counter kind of hard, the blush breaks apart. So, in this regard, the packaging offers little to no protection for the blushes, so be gentle with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2009 3:39:00 AM More reviews by ygvo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

the light pink is too chalky on my skin tone.
bright hot pink is a great one and so is the terra cotta/orangy one.
texture isnt amazing but it suffices.
overall a great blush palette.
packaging is ok. what more do you want from a palette?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2009 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Thatoneasianlady

The quality of these blushes are amazing. They are highly pigmented and it doesn't take a lot to get the colors. The blushes go on smooth and last all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2009 4:01:00 PM More reviews by shuppet88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this an awesome palette of blushes. I guess I'm one of the lucky persons who can pretty much wear every color in this. I can use the bright orange and it looks so hot! It's a bit more sophisticated than my usual pinkish-brown blush because it really makes my cheeks stand out. I also like that bright pink because it just looks very natural but also defined. The other colors are cute pink frosts and browns. I was just so surprised that the bright colors looked good on me. This is a great product at a great price, and I really have no complaints. The texture of the product is suprisingly smooth and very pigmented. It's very buttery on me. I hate how I have to put sooo much of MAC mineralized blush on just for it to show up. This palette has the right amount of pigment in each blush. Loving this! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 11:14:00 PM More reviews by HheartsMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have only had this pallet for 2 days and I'm in love with it already. The packaging is awesome...compact and sleek. The colors are gorgeous- all 10 are truly unique and different from each other. There is something for every skin tone in here. Three different neutrals- a rose toned one, a peach toned one, and a beige-ish one. There are shimmery corals and super pretty baby pink colors, which are my favorite. I will use this every day! You get a nice size of each blush too, so it will last a long time! Only one negative, which is a minor issue, is that the blushes are a little too powdery, so you might get a bit of some fallout, but I would recommend this to everyone!