E.L.F. Eyebrow Lifter & Filler

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/28/2009 4:46:00 PM

I have had such a hard time trying to find just the right thing to help me with my brows. Thanks to this my search is over. The lifter is light enough no blend into my skin tone but does give a pro like arch to my brows. The filler is creamy and I use a brush to apply to brows and it fills them in without making them look drawn on or cartoony. Bouns with the built in sharpener. Plus for the price you can't go wrong.

on 9/10/2009 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I like this stuff! the texture is very creamy but that's ok you just dont press on it..just barely touch your eyebrows with the pencil and blend with a brush..i got it in dark and is perfect since i have dark eyebrows and dark hair. the lifter is also creamy but I put some on the under my eyebrows/browbone and blend it with my finger and then do my eyebrows..it really works and is soooooooooooooooooo unexpensive!!! ☺

on 9/8/2009 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I really love this product! I agree, it is a creamy deep texture, but this is what I was looking for, but didn't want to spend $$$$. I found exactly what I was looking for. It doesnt seem to be creamy on the hair brows itself. It just adds a more dramatic look to them which I like. You also have to make sure you get the right color. I have this in dark, and it is like a deep brown.
The Ivory Lifter I like very much also, now this is a little tricky for some women. If you know about makeup than you should have no problems here, dark women or fair women, it doenst matter. You write some ivery under your brows, and you get this loud uneven color. All you have to do is blend it in like its a cream eyeshadow. And viola! you will get a brow that looks like it was just freshly arched! It looks really good if you dont want to wear a highlighter color like me most of the time.

on 6/18/2009 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is really nice eyebrow filler. it gives a natural color with no any issues. i love it so much for a dollar!

Got this in dark. The brown is a nice dark chocolate, not brown/black. The consistency is more like a liner than a brow pencil, as others have stated. This means its creamy and applies easily, so watch out and don't overrapply.

The lift end is a really gorgeous salmon/pink/peach. Also very creamy and blendable. Love it under the brow and in the corners of my eyes. No discernable shimmer, just brightness. Very nice.

on 4/11/2009 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I gave this one a 5 because I have finally found my perfect eyebrow filler. I have light blonde hair and eyebrows that barely show up they're so light. Brow products are either too light or too dark for my brows, but this one is just right. I like that you don't have to press it in hard to get color on your brows (I had some brow powders that were so much work just to get on) Also kudos on the sharpener cause god knows I don't want to have to go buy one just to fit this pencil size. The lifter is a little weird, it's not really creamy enough to blend into my skin, so if i draw it onto my browbone I either pretty much have to rub it off or my browbone looks splotchy pink.

I like that it has a sharpener as a cap, I also like the color (dark brown) because it doesn't have that orangey reddish tint that some browns have. The Lifter part is okay... it also can double as a concealer. I didn't like that the Filler was so creamy.. I thought it was too creamy. I prefer an eyebrow pencil to be more dry so that I can use short feathery strokes to fill in the brows.

on 11/15/2008 3:11:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is from their studio line (love it). I got this in light. It's a really good match to my eybrows, darkens them slightly, and blends very well. The lifter is just a highlighter, which I like. It's a lot of product and it comes with it's own sharpener. The eyebrow colors they give you are actually natural looking and neutral. I love this and when I dye my hair a new color, I'll get another one. I also like that it's more waxy than chalky, it makes it easier to clean up if you slip, and looks more natural. A + !!

Popular Brows Products