July 25, 2014 | 1246 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Lifter & Filler

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2009 7:13:00 PM More reviews by allaboutme08

this is really nice eyebrow filler. it gives a natural color with no any issues. i love it so much for a dollar!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2009 8:44:00 PM More reviews by baileybabe7486

Got this in dark. The brown is a nice dark chocolate, not brown/black. The consistency is more like a liner than a brow pencil, as others have stated. This means its creamy and applies easily, so watch out and don't overrapply.

The lift end is a really gorgeous salmon/pink/peach. Also very creamy and blendable. Love it under the brow and in the corners of my eyes. No discernable shimmer, just brightness. Very nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2009 1:01:00 AM More reviews by NWBecca

I'm glad I didn't write a review after the first time I tried this---absolute disaster. This is not the same texture AT ALL of other eyebrow fillers I've tried---I'm used to harder ones that you have to press to get any color to show up. This one is just the opposite; I have to use absolute featherlight strokes. It fills in spots perfectly, but if I press even the tiniest bit too hard, I suddenly have mega dark brows that look colored in with magic marker. So, be aware that you need to use this with an extremely light hand, and you're golden! The lifter shade is too dark for me; for that I'll stick to Benefit's Highbrow. Otherwise a great product, and even if I never use the lifter, the price is still ridiculously cheap for a good filler (that comes with a built-in sharpener, no less!)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2009 3:15:00 AM More reviews by Lorizzle33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I gave this one a 5 because I have finally found my perfect eyebrow filler. I have light blonde hair and eyebrows that barely show up they're so light. Brow products are either too light or too dark for my brows, but this one is just right. I like that you don't have to press it in hard to get color on your brows (I had some brow powders that were so much work just to get on) Also kudos on the sharpener cause god knows I don't want to have to go buy one just to fit this pencil size. The lifter is a little weird, it's not really creamy enough to blend into my skin, so if i draw it onto my browbone I either pretty much have to rub it off or my browbone looks splotchy pink.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2008 8:11:00 PM More reviews by sweetiekins224

I like that it has a sharpener as a cap, I also like the color (dark brown) because it doesn't have that orangey reddish tint that some browns have. The Lifter part is okay... it also can double as a concealer. I didn't like that the Filler was so creamy.. I thought it was too creamy. I prefer an eyebrow pencil to be more dry so that I can use short feathery strokes to fill in the brows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2008 3:11:00 PM More reviews by lizzy666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is from their studio line (love it). I got this in light. It's a really good match to my eybrows, darkens them slightly, and blends very well. The lifter is just a highlighter, which I like. It's a lot of product and it comes with it's own sharpener. The eyebrow colors they give you are actually natural looking and neutral. I love this and when I dye my hair a new color, I'll get another one. I also like that it's more waxy than chalky, it makes it easier to clean up if you slip, and looks more natural. A + !!