July 26, 2014 | 1389 users online

Foundations - Meow Cosmetics - Purrrfect Puss Mineral Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2008 5:37:00 PM More reviews by katy24

Meow cosmetics is a company with a cute gimmick-everything has a feline reference.They have more foundations than any mineral company I have investigated and that is why I ordered from them.A chart provides matching with BE colors but this company has so many variations in pigment that it is truly just for reference.It's fun just to try and match yourself up to a category of cats and colors!I chose Purrrfect 3 Naughty Himalayan and Purrrfect 2 Frisky Mau.I am a medium in BE,sometimes med-beige and these 2 colors are very close.The finish is exceptional-these foundations do not have to be buffed-in at all.I used my MAC 190 and got a great coverage,I also used my MAC 182 buffer brush and this actually gave me a more traditional mineral look,very light second-skin.Purrrfect is the lightest coverage version of this brand.I believe there are 2 others which give varying degrees of coverage depending on what your individual needs are.I thought the colors were too light because in the jars the product looks lighter but when I shook the powder out it looked much darker so don't be fooled-use it first before judging the color.This is the finest milled powder I have ever used as foundation.Very easy to build with no caking.No itching,no streaking,excellent long wear(8hrs. plus).Proudly made in the USA,shipped out of Pennsylvania.Samples start at $! and you do receive samples in baggies with your order.Just stick your brushes right into the little bags and try them out.Lots of fun and worth checking out!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No