Cargo Blu-ray concealer

4.5

Aqua (water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Amaranthus Caudatus Extract, Caprylyl Dimethicone Ethoxy Glucoside, Hydrogenated Castor OilL, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Polyglyceryl-2 -Sesquiisostearate, Methylpropandiol, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol, Bisabolol, Dimethiconal, Tocopherol, Backhousia Citriodora Oil, LecIthin, Carnosine, Silybum Marianum Extract, Linalool, Citral ( /-) CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 11/12/2008 9:59:00 AM

For undereyes? Can I get a big HEY-O!!

Love it and will repurchase ;)

on 11/4/2008 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

So I like everyone else was fascinated by all this HD stuff, natural looking...but flawless in every light?

SIGN ME UP!

So this concealer was my first foray and I am veryveryvery impressed.
The coverage is what I would call a medium, not as light as say an undereye diffuser, not as dark as a pot cream concealer. However, it is fully buildable if you need more. In fact on my acne scars I often do.

I have to say, it really does look flawless in all lights (my beloved MAC studio pot would be sooo obvious in natural light). I consider it an amazing flaw eraser. What really set me off is the fact that it's amazing as an undereye concealer too. Now that needs to be appreciated.. Seriously, as if my eyes have never heard of the words puffy or dark circle. In fact I will continue to repurchase it (and will try the rest of Cargo's blu-ray line) just based on that one wonderful fact.

In terms of color selection, only two. Unfortunate, I hope they add more. However 002 is almost perfect on me and with a powder foundation on top, looks invisible.
Lasting power is completely dependent on what primer and powder I use with it, like any other concealer.