Cargo Blu-ray concealer

4.6

Aqua (water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Amaranthus Caudatus Extract, Caprylyl Dimethicone Ethoxy Glucoside, Hydrogenated Castor OilL, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Polyglyceryl-2 -Sesquiisostearate, Methylpropandiol, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol, Bisabolol, Dimethiconal, Tocopherol, Backhousia Citriodora Oil, LecIthin, Carnosine, Silybum Marianum Extract, Linalool, Citral ( /-) CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

I got this in 01 and it's a bit too dark for me. It has a yellowish tint to it but doesn't really correct or cover my dark circles. Also, its creamy texture makes it hard to blend out. I'm really disappointed in this concealer. =(

I almost feel bad giving this product a not-so-great review since the prior reviews seem to herald it. I really like the applicator and the smooth texture of the product, but it just didn't provide enough coverage. I thought the advertised light diffusion would help but it was unnoticeable. Sadly, another concealer bites the dust!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really love this concealer. It is light, easy to put on and has great staying power. It really does look good in all lights, If you are going for a natural 'less is more' then this concealer is for you. My only problem is the color selection. I have fair coloring and picked up the lightest shade 01, it seems a bit to light for me and I can't believe the only other shade would work (02) since it is being used by people with tanned/olive colored skin. I will keep experimenting with blending to get it right and will definitely repurchase.

For undereyes? Can I get a big HEY-O!!

Love it and will repurchase ;)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

So I like everyone else was fascinated by all this HD stuff, natural looking...but flawless in every light?

SIGN ME UP!

So this concealer was my first foray and I am veryveryvery impressed.
The coverage is what I would call a medium, not as light as say an undereye diffuser, not as dark as a pot cream concealer. However, it is fully buildable if you need more. In fact on my acne scars I often do.

I have to say, it really does look flawless in all lights (my beloved MAC studio pot would be sooo obvious in natural light). I consider it an amazing flaw eraser. What really set me off is the fact that it's amazing as an undereye concealer too. Now that needs to be appreciated.. Seriously, as if my eyes have never heard of the words puffy or dark circle. In fact I will continue to repurchase it (and will try the rest of Cargo's blu-ray line) just based on that one wonderful fact.

In terms of color selection, only two. Unfortunate, I hope they add more. However 002 is almost perfect on me and with a powder foundation on top, looks invisible.
Lasting power is completely dependent on what primer and powder I use with it, like any other concealer.