April 25, 2014 | 936 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by truth0unveiled

I purchased the smallest version of this a while ago, and I have to say that it really softens my ultra-frizzy hair. I also really like the smell. However Im suspicious if it really does strenghten the condition of my hair, since I spotted quite a few silicones in the ingredient list. Its a pretty expensive product, and I wonder if using pure oils wouldnt only be cheaper but also more caring for your hair...

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by stardoc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the smell, I like how it doesn't weigh my hair down, & it really helps dry my hair faster then on its own. But... I haven't seen any changes in my hair at all. I used it for over a year, & when I ran out I didn't notice any difference when I stopped using it for a few months. So, I'm not sure of the benefits other then helping my hair dry quicker so I don't have to blow dry so much? I wish the packaging was plastic, not a fan of the glass.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Kcsaba

This is my HG hair product of all time.....I love it and never want to be without it. I am able to extend time between cuts because this product is soooo moisturizing to the ends of my hair! It is expensive, but it does last a long time. TOTALLY worth the investment!! Amazing stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Isalia

I naturally have wavy, fine, and oily hair. However, I had really dried and damaged ends due to over processing. I bought this oil out of desperation and needed something to work. I am glad I did so. It smoothed my split ends, made my hair soft and manageable. I was trying to avoid a hair cut since I'm growing my hair and this let me do so. But I recently went in for a trim and now have healthier hair. This product feels so much better on healthier hair. I only apply this to the ends of my hair. It is also a great product in really humid locations. It last a long time and you only need a small amount (I've had my bottle for about a year). I will def buy some more when I run out :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by emilyh8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love Moroccanoil however the packaging is a huge turn off for me. Firstly I really dislike the glass bottle, too easy to smash (has happened once or twice) and the small bottle does not come with a pump so a lot comes out when you pour it into your hands leading to a lot of wastage. I absolutely love the product, it has done wonders for my hair and split ends. I apply it to the ends of my wet hair of a night time and let it dry naturally and let the product soak in overnight. I would recommend it to anyone considering purchasing this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Jdfashion562

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have think waivy frizzy hair and my ends are dry , I was using this oil for about 2 years and stop using it because I ran out and didn't want to spend so much money again on it but right away I notice that my hair feelt dry and just weird like not manageable so I decided to purchase it again and oh my it makes a big different in my hair I really love it except the price

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Xrysali12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the smell. Psychologically happy hat it might be doing something good. Not sure if it actually is.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by anniemai85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have long, permed, wavy dark brown, thick (Asian) hair. It used to be dry and brittle like hay, especially during the hot California summer months. If I wear tank tops where my shoulders and neck are exposed to my hair, I can feel the burn from my hair b/c it is so rough and dry.

Since I started using this Oil along with the Moroccan Oil Hydration Hair Mask once a week, my hair has never looked better.

I would massage my damp hair with a few drops of the Moroccan Oil (but not the roots) after rinsing off the hair mask at night and my hair would feel super wonderful when I wake up in the morning. It is light, smooth, soft, and healthy looking; and when I straighten it, it feels like silk and it stays soft and smooth for at least 2 days until I wash it again.

I would highly recommend this product for dry/damaged/dull hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Rub a small amount through the ends of your hair whilst its still damp from the shower.
Keeps hair happy and healthy.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2013 11:31:00 AM More reviews by glamorgurlbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have gone threw a large and small bottle of this and I just loved the wait made my hair look and feel. I went to the store to re buy it when I was per swayed that there is a better product out there so I gave it a try and I hate it! Honestly this product has done my hair wonders my hair use to shed really bad and it was frizzy and poofy now I have no frizz and it makes my hair manageable and feel so good

Pros:
- makes your hair shiny
-gets rid of the frizz
-makes your hair soft and manageable

Cons:
-expensive