September 1, 2014 | 2082 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by melbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My hair is blonde, thin, the ends were once bleached, dry, sometimes frizzy and it's just past my bra strap.
I absolutely love this hair oil. It's my HG! I haven't used many hair oils in the past but this one is amazing and I am going to stick with this as long as they make it.
It smells incredible, has a yellowish colour to it which doesn't affect my blonde colour at all. I use one pump which is only a small amount and I am able to spread it through my hair very easily and it doesn't weigh it down at all. It makes my hair smooth, shiny and soft which is something I thought I wouldn't see until my natural hair grew out.
This oil is expensive at first but it will last a long time since you don't need very much it will last a long time so the price is defiantly worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by SisiSeetheSea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I work at a hair salon so when we got this in stock I was super excited to try it. Major dissapointment. It's heavy and oily and the scent was too strong for me. I continued to use it anyway just to see if it would grow on me but it really didn't. I found it was also hard to wash out and I developed a bit of a greasy hair problem even though I was using very little only a few times a week. To top it off the first 4 ingredients are synthetic meaning you're paying $45 for something thats similar to a $10 generic hair oil. I gave my bottle away and I don't miss it one bit

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by MilaJH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG. I cannot even believe I've never tried this before. This product is AMAZING. My hair is so dry at the ends, no matter how much treatment I put in it. Two pumps of this at the ends of my hair...and my hair is AMAZING. Healthy looking, smoother, but voluminous. Try it. Just on the ends though.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2013 9:04:00 AM More reviews by MiddleCyclone

I had heard so much about the wonderful benefits of Moroccan Oil and so I had to try it out for myself. I ended up hating this oil completely.

I found it to be the completely opposite of what it claims to be as my hair was drier than ever after using it and also knotted up like crazy. The smell of it bothers me too, it smells synthetic and fake which isn't what I'd expect from a product which claims to be natural. I'm also blonde and I found this oil made my hair turn slightly orange even though I used the version made for lighter and finer hair.

This is marketed as a 'good for all hair types' kind of product and I have to disagree. I think it only works if you have very thick and dark colored hair. The one plus it has it that is is decently priced in comparison to other salon grade serums / conditioning oils.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by rosademarzo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ingredients (greatest amount come first)
1. Cyclopentasiloxane (a silicone)
2. Dimethicone (a silicone)
3. Cyclomethicone (a silicone)
4. Butylphenyl Methylpropionol (synthetic perfume)
5. Argan Oil (the so called "moroccan oil")
I'm better off buying pure, cheap silicon oil.
Gave this away.

20 out of 23 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by truth0unveiled

I purchased the smallest version of this a while ago, and I have to say that it really softens my ultra-frizzy hair. I also really like the smell. However Im suspicious if it really does strenghten the condition of my hair, since I spotted quite a few silicones in the ingredient list. Its a pretty expensive product, and I wonder if using pure oils wouldnt only be cheaper but also more caring for your hair...

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by stardoc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the smell, I like how it doesn't weigh my hair down, & it really helps dry my hair faster then on its own. But... I haven't seen any changes in my hair at all. I used it for over a year, & when I ran out I didn't notice any difference when I stopped using it for a few months. So, I'm not sure of the benefits other then helping my hair dry quicker so I don't have to blow dry so much? I wish the packaging was plastic, not a fan of the glass.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Kcsaba

This is my HG hair product of all time.....I love it and never want to be without it. I am able to extend time between cuts because this product is soooo moisturizing to the ends of my hair! It is expensive, but it does last a long time. TOTALLY worth the investment!! Amazing stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Isalia

I naturally have wavy, fine, and oily hair. However, I had really dried and damaged ends due to over processing. I bought this oil out of desperation and needed something to work. I am glad I did so. It smoothed my split ends, made my hair soft and manageable. I was trying to avoid a hair cut since I'm growing my hair and this let me do so. But I recently went in for a trim and now have healthier hair. This product feels so much better on healthier hair. I only apply this to the ends of my hair. It is also a great product in really humid locations. It last a long time and you only need a small amount (I've had my bottle for about a year). I will def buy some more when I run out :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by emilyh8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love Moroccanoil however the packaging is a huge turn off for me. Firstly I really dislike the glass bottle, too easy to smash (has happened once or twice) and the small bottle does not come with a pump so a lot comes out when you pour it into your hands leading to a lot of wastage. I absolutely love the product, it has done wonders for my hair and split ends. I apply it to the ends of my wet hair of a night time and let it dry naturally and let the product soak in overnight. I would recommend it to anyone considering purchasing this product!