September 1, 2014 | 1571 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Crosswires

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Jaclyn86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Seriously impressed with this colour! It wears like dream, doesn't budge once on the lips, and can be applied straight from the bullet. I will be wearing this to death over spring and summer as it is such a bright but wearable shade. Is is just me or do Mac lipsticks taste like white chocolate!?!?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 6:53:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

this is such a sweet colour. usually i woukd categorize my lipsticks to day and night but this i can use in both times :p
its somewhat darker than ravishing but less bold than vegas volt :) well at least on my lips

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by teaelleyou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color is amazing on my tan NW35 skin. On me, this is an everyday color that is not too bright (I swipe on a few layers straight from the tube and pat it in a little w/ my finger). I have extremely pigmented lips with a blue undertone that pretty much gives every lipstick I put on a slightly purple hue which is incredibly frustrating and I had given up on finding a lipstick that actually looked pink on me until this one. There is enough orange-y tones in this to counteract/mask the blue undertones but enough pink that it still appears pink on my lips.

Cremesheen formulas aren't the most long lasting so I have to reapply quite often and I'm not really a fan of the vanilla scent of Mac lipsticks, but the color definitely makes this a winner to me.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 4:16:00 AM More reviews by aliceayres

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE it. The formula is nice and creamy and pigmented. I'm usually a red gal, but this is my favorite pinkish color. For reference, I'm NC25-NC30 and half Filipino.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by ivanabacowboy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really pretty perfect summer color-a blend of both pink and orange tones. The Cremesheen formula is one of my favorites for lip products, goes on so smooth and has decent staying power. For about $14.50USD, prices just above some drugstore lines and is affordable. For reference, I am about NW25 with decently pigmented lips. Recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2012 9:13:00 AM More reviews by LuHu82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

On my n15/n20 complexion this looks pink. Strong, bold, bright fuschia-ish pink. Barely a hint of the coral in the tube shade. Luckily the lip shade is one that works on my face and I like it (though I'd have liked it to be more true to the tube shade but that's down to my own lips).

The cremesheen formulation is great for me, softening & moisturising, I find no issues with bleeding (I don't use liner with it) or flaking and the wear time without eating or drinking on me is about 3-4 hrs.

As coral shades go, I can't say it's up there for me because it just doesn't come out coral on my face, for me that coral is Vegas Volt. However, as a daytime bold but not too bold hot pink, it works for me.

Price is reasonable at 13.50 GBP.

I'm not mad about the vanilla cupcake sweet smell, but I can live with it.

4/5 because it's great but it's not HG. If I could give halves this'd be a 4.5 / 5

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Go check this out, it's such an awesome color. I love it on warmer skin tones or fair skin with yellow undertones. It's the perfect pinky coral color. Adds a bright summer pop to your lips. Plus it's a cremesheen so the finish and lasting power is awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by KOuilhon

I love this lipstick. The color is so pretty and really brightens me up. It's a pretty coral-red and not over the top. It's a really gorgeous color and so wearable for me. I love MAC cream sheens, they are my absolute favorite. Some of the frosts and lusters are a bit sheer for me. The cream sheens are very moisturizing but still full of color. This is going to be a must-have color for me always. Probably my favorite every day color. I think in the summertime with a tan it will be even prettier. Love this!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by michellemonkey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Absolutely lovely! My lips are quite pigmented, and this is a beautiful croal/pink colour on me. It's brighter than a MLBB but not crazy bright, and the cremesheen formula means it can be sheered down easily.

I love this colour for spring and it goes well with Springsheen blush. It's got a nice creamy formula and applies nice and smoothly. It's well pigmented with no noticeable shimmer. The only downside is that the lasting power isn't as long as some other Mac lipsticks (especially the matte ones likes Ruby Woo). I am pretty sure that this is common for all of the cremesheens though.

Even as it wears off and fades after a few hours, it leaves a nice faint stain on the lips. It's quickly becoming a lipstick that I reach regularly for. Being pale, it does pop on my lips without needing much layering, but the coral undertones would probably work well with darker skintones too

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by ShayMarie15

This color doesnt work for me at all. I was ordering lipsticks
and I took a chance with this one. im going to exchange it and ill just stick to the ones I love.