October 26, 2014 | 1010 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Boots - Expert Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 3:04:00 AM More reviews by heyitsdiann

I love this eye cream, it really does moisturize my under eyes. I think I probably saw results the first time I've used this. A little goes a long way. It's definitely not too expensive. I was at Target looking for a hydrating eye cream and luckily the Boots rep was there to introduce me to this because I was gonna buy a eye cream that was triple the price. This is worth the 6 bucks.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2008 11:53:00 AM More reviews by rstarr630

This is a great basic eye cream, especially for the price! It doesn't have any frills or special tricks, but does what it says it does: Hydrate. I also like it because it is good for day and night. I do a double layer at night just for a little added moisture.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2008 3:24:00 PM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If you want a basic, no-frills eye cream that absorbs quickly and provides moisture to normal-dry skin, then look no further. Added bonuses include no added fragrance or colorants, a fine-tipped tube that allows you to control how much or how little comes out, a reasonable price tag $6-$7, *and* it's easily found at Target. I also use a tiny bit on dry patches on my face and haven't broken out or anything. The reason I haven't given it a 5-lipstick rating is b/c I do have to layer this w/ a heavier cream in the winter. However, the skin around my eyes is super dry (in contrast to a normal-combo face), so YMMV.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2008 4:53:00 PM More reviews by jiffiner

I love this eye cream. I have been unimpressed with others like Loreal Skin Genesis and Clinique. Either they didn't really moisturize, or they made my eyes water, or they just didn't do anything. This is one of the few products that I can say I've seen results after using it. It provides the right amount of moisture without making my eyes feel greasy and it's very gentle. It sinks right in and my eyes are ready for makeup. The packaging is very convenient and sanitary and it's easy to control the amount of product that comes out. But the best part of all is that the fine lines under my eyes have truly softened. I never really understood what that phrase meant, but after using this I understand! I looked up close in the mirror the other day, and I literally had to do a double take because of the noticeable improvement.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2008 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Chickeys

I found this at Target while browsing the Boots section, and I am so happy I purchased it! For $7, this is a fantastically simple yet effective eye cream. It comes in a squeeze tube with a tiny opening so you don't have to dip your finger into a heavy jar, and you can easily control the amount coming out. The cream itself is light yet moisturizing, and has no fragrance as far as I can detect. It doesn't give me milia or exacerbate pimples near my eye area, just hydrates and soothes. It didn't do much for my undereye circles, but I've given up hope that any product will. :-) I will definitely purchase this again when I run out...I hope I can find it, as the product is not listed on the Boots website. Highly recommended!