August 23, 2014 | 1750 users online

Blush - MAC - Emanuel Ungaro Crushed Bougainvillea [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2008 6:21:00 PM More reviews by xoxo1598

i love mac's ccb's so when this came out i rushed to purchase it... and i LOVE it!!! i apply it with my 187 brush, stipple it on minimally and blend, viola, beautiful color that lasts all day! for reference, i'm NC30 and apply it to the outer apples/high cheek bone and use a lighter pink-ish blush on my apples, like dame or pink swoon. i've also used it alone with the beauty powder, flower mist, and love it that way too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2008 12:43:00 AM More reviews by genica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I think this is the stand-out product from the Ungaro collection. Having said that, I am having a little trouble getting it to work on my cheeks. This is mostly because I'm not used to using cream blushes. I'm also very pale (NW15) so I'm still working on applying the right amount so that I don't look doll-like in a "costume-y" way. Just the sheerest application will do since this stuff is very pigmented! I also love how it looks on my lips - like a pink/berry stain. Overall this gives a very dreamy, feminine look and is a great "on the go" product since all you have to do is rub a little on cheeks and lips and you're out the door. The packaging insert said that this is not eyesafe, but I may fool around with the tinest amount just to see how it would look. I've seen youtube videos of folks using Ungaro CCBs on their eye area, so, I'll see how that works! I wouldn't repurchase since this little pot will last me forever, but I do recommend that if you only get one thing from Ungaro let it be this one. It's a unique and versatile product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2008 8:36:00 PM More reviews by ladyofmirkwood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

ooo la la this looks great as an amazing pink blush also a great lip color for that stained look. i havent tried it on the eyes as it is unsafe for that area but i love it with my flower mist dew beauty powder on the cheeks great :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2008 10:26:00 PM More reviews by hotdot2122

This is actually a cream color base in a brilliant and bright fuchsia color. It looks fairly dark in the compact but applies like a bright rosy pink. I love it as a blush for a nice flush, kind of reminds me of Tarte cheek stain in Flush, but like half the price and not sticky. I also use it on lips also but it has a slightly odd texture on the lips, kinda dry and thick. I like to carry this in my purse for quick touch ups or when I pass by a mirror and wanna scream when I see how dull I look. It takes two seconds to blend in and then your on the go. Great dual purpose product. Very pretty as a blush and ok as a lipstick. Its very small and the package is cute. Easy to haul around. Great buy for $16.50!! Very pleased!