September 18, 2014 | 1410 users online

Powder - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Deep

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2007 1:43:00 PM More reviews by umie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It's like a bronzer but way more discreet, way less glittering. It adds a very beautiful glow and it's like a balance after using Studio Tech NC50 or Studio Fix NW45. It really does add that perfect touch to the skin. i also use it without foundation since my skin is blemish free...I pray they never discontinue it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2007 12:07:00 AM More reviews by 0471

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a really nice powder but the problem is that the color runs a lilttle light on me, it nice of dark skin tone ladies but last for a very long time, am really comfortable with is product

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2007 1:32:00 AM More reviews by theminx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm NC50 in Studiofix powder foundation and the MA recommended Deep Dark for me. It looked way too dark in the pan but actually applies lighter. It's still about half a shade darker than my own skintone, but since the next shade down was too light, I got this one.

I really wished I could use this as a foundation, but the coverage is way too sheer for me, plus it has shimmer. (yes, I was a little surprised that this contained shimmer, but the shimmers are dark copper and pretty subtle. I still can't bring myself to use a shimmer product as a base though.) Anyway, like I said, I couldn't get a close colour match in this so using it as a foundation is not an option.

I'm using this as a bronzer over Mac Studiofix powder or BB Oil Free Liquid and it's just great - it gives me that bronzed glowy, almost poreless look I always wanted. I found my Sephora powder brush picks up list the right amount and is perfect for this. Definitely will repurchase when I run out!
continued >>