August 30, 2014 | 1791 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by samanthalyn713

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not quite fond of this lipstick. I like revlon's CB soft nude much better. It is more of a pinky-grey color that appears grey on camera and you look washed out. To combat this, a sparkly gloss is required. Cannot be worn matte. I never use this on clients.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is such a gorgeous true nude colour, it makes my lips look really sexy and looks perfect with a dramatic smokey eye. glides on like a dream and is so creamy with a nice sheen to it. would recommend exfoliating and moisturising before apply as it can be a little drying. this is probably my favourite nude lipstick by MAC and will be buying again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 5:24:00 AM More reviews by powdayoface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love mac myth, so I decided I buy this thinking it was similar after my local mac had run out. Little did I know that this was quite sheer and not as opaque as myth. I also discovered that revlon soft nude was almost an exact dupe o this mac lippie a little bummed, but I love it none the less :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Walko

This is a true nude lipstick. So many lipsticks are classed as nude these days when they're nothing of the sort. This is a concealer coloured nude, but that's what a nude is to me.This goes on great to start , it's creemsheen so it has a lovely gloss, if only it lasted.The gloss fades quickly and would need to be reapplied often .This is not the lipstick to wear if your lips are a bit dry as we all get from time to time.It will cling to dry patches and show up every crack.It's not as drying as myth though.I'm nw15 -20 and to be honest I don't think this is the most flattering lipstick on me , but I just happen to really like it and would repurchase. Another fantastic use for this lipstick is for toning down shades that are too bright.Works great.I also feel when you reapply this lipstick you're better rubbing off what was already there or it can look patchy.Wasteful but it looks better.Hope this helps.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Abbyk10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Let me start off by saying that my lips are very pigmented, like bright red. Every other nude lipstick I have tried is too brown or pink. I was pretty skeptical about buying this because of all the mixed reviews, especially since I don't have a MAC counter nearby, so I couldn't even swatch it. I thought it would look ridiculous, considering the fact that the bullet kind of looks like concealer lol, but when I put it on my lips I couldn't believe it, it let enough of my natural lip color come through so I didn't look washed out, and it was the perfect pink nude that I've been looking for forever. I took off a lippie though, because this is sooooo drying. I just pair it with a sheer nude or pink gloss and its fine, but I wish I could wear it on its own.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by mariejames97

I really wanted this to work for me, but i have really dry lips.
My lips looked even more gross and flaky when I applied it.

And to the colour: I don't know what happened but it was so nude. I looked red around my lips.

WON'T BY AGAIN, maybe their matte lipsticks works better for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by rakk87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Creme d'Nude. It was the first MAC lipstick I ever bought, and I continue to buy it every time the tube is empty. It is the PERFECT Kim K nude lip, I just can't find a good lip liner to go with it right now! BE AWARE that it is SUPER creamy and therefore settles/dries into any cracks in your lips and it looks REALLY BAD. Spare yourself the embarrassment and be sure to moisturize and exfoliate your lips thoroughly before wearing Creme d'Nude or anything from MACs Cremesheen line. Otherwise, the color is beautiful (I am NC30/black hair)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by jessahorsting

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this so much. I was searching for a nude and was recommended this. I tried it on at the MAC counter and I really liked it at the time. I find that if you have dry lips DO NOT USE THIS. It really settles in fine lines and shows every imperfection on your lips. I think this colour is too light for my lips because I can see my lip colour right through it. It makes me look almost dead. The only time I use is colour is if I layer it with a highly pigmented pink gloss. Other than that, its horrible by itself. I like that it is super creamy and not drying like some lipsticks tend to be. I recommend it for fair skin tones but I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by meghans4295

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been searching for a nice nude for a while now, and I love this. Very pretty soft pink color. The only con is that it will settle into any fine lines; you definitely need to be well moisturized and exfoliate before wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by drizzybr00ks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have pigmented lips so this lipstick doesn't look so good on me. My top lip is darker than the bottom. When I put it on, my bottom lip looks nice, pink, and creamy, while the top lip looks darker in comparison. If I put concealer on my lips and then apply the lipstick, my lips look amazing. I like the look it gives me. It's a perfect nude. It makes me look like a corpse, but I like it lol