Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner in Ebony Black

2.3

on 7/3/2012 1:14:00 AM

I didn't like it all..I ended up throwing it away. It has no lasting power.after an hour it ends up running everywhere smudging what not.. Never rec it to neone

on 7/2/2012 11:45:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I use this eyeliner on an everyday basis. I love it. I've been using for years and it goes on so easily and stays on (unless your in the rain) all day. Its smooth and lasts for months. I definitely would recommend using it for anyone that needs it for a reliable everyday eyeliner that doesn't smudge unless you intend to smudge it yourself.

on 6/23/2012 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I use this on a daily basis. It smears SO easily. I like it because it's easy to apply. Any suggestions on others would be great. :)

on 5/25/2012 7:36:00 PM

I love this eyeliner im surprised by all the negative reviews! this liner is as creamy as creamy can get. It does smudge pretty easily but i dont mind fixing it one in a while. Its seriously like butter on my eyes, i hate hard liners like the expertwear eyeliner it tugs on my eyes sooo much! I could just feel the wrinkles comin. The color is also amazing.. Its soo dark i love it.

on 5/16/2012 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

This is a great dupe for UD eyeliners. It goes on smoothly and doesn't seem like it will ever dry out. I've had one open for months now and its just as smooth as the first day I got it. Great for water lines and upper lashes as well.

The only reason I might not consider buying is because I'm trying to be more animal friendly with my cosmetic purchases.

on 4/25/2012 8:51:00 PM

This product worked well for me, so i'm surprised to see the bad reviews. It glides on easily, and looks very dark. It didn't smudge for me, but then again I don't wear eyeliner very often. I would buy it again.

on 4/12/2012 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

If you want to look like a raccoon then this eyeliner is for you.... I'd walk around the whole day not knowing I looked crazy until I looked in the mirror! On my way somewhere it smears and I have to reput it in the car, you have to reput it like 4 times a day... I like my eyeliner dark anyhow. But there is two good things about it, it glides on smoothly which is probably why it smears so easily... And it is very good to make a thin line on type of your eye with, as the name "define a line" says.. Also, in literally 2 minutes it had smeared onto the top of my eyelid.

on 4/4/2012 12:09:00 AM

This is the worst eyeliner I have ever used. It's unfortunate, because I bought two at my drugstore since it was on sale. This eyeliner smudges and smears so bad..without me even touching my eyes! I tried lining my eyes very lightly with this and no matter what, it ends up smudging and I look like I have raccoon eyes or bags.

on 2/21/2012 11:24:00 PM

I bought this product because I loved Maybelline's other eyeliners, but I wanted something a little more inexpensive. I should've just stuck with what I usually buy (Maybelline Unstoppable eyeliner) because this eyeliner smudges like crazy! I had it on for literally an hour and I fixed it probably 10 times, and it gives me raccoon eyes too. It's extremely dark tho and it goes on pretty creamy, but that doesn't really over rule the fact that it smudges the second I put it on. It's a pain in the arse. I'll never buy this again!

on 2/21/2012 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

When I first purchased this eyeliner, I was a bit skeptical because all the eyeliners I have used in the past didn't really have a dark consistency and faded throughout the day. When I tried it on, I was really impressed!! I was able to create smokey eyes and able to line my waterline smoothly. It goes on very well without scratching the delicate skin around your eyes. Since I don't really care for a perfectly lined look, this eyeliner was perfect! I'm very surprised about all the negative reviews this product has received. I would definately keep repurchasing.