October 2, 2014 | 1836 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sephora - FACE Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2008 6:09:00 PM More reviews by dzoys

works like vaseline (top game player), except without the need to rub.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2008 3:52:00 AM More reviews by carita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't try to remove waterproof make-up with it, but it managed to perfectly remove thick layers of eyeshadow and mascara in just one swipe, without rubbing. It also doesn't irritate my eyes. I don't like the packaging it is difficult to spill necessary amount of product ont the cotton . My actual grade would be 4.5, but I'm giving it 5 because it is very cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2008 5:51:00 AM More reviews by elaineraino

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This works like a charm and it's worth the price! It leaves my eyelids slightly oily but I don't mind.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2008 12:04:00 AM More reviews by lilmisssunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this yesterday when a new Sephora store opened! I was not intending to buy an eye makeup remover but when I was idling waiting for my friend, i thought why not give it a try? so i smudge some mascara on my hand and use this to wipe, and with one swoosh, all the masacara came off!! I'm sooo thrilled by the work and I grabbed a bottle. The price is cheap! I've tried Lancome BiFacil eye makeup remover and it was dead expensive, and it would make my eyesight blurry (not sure how that works....)

So, for someone like me who will regularly use eye MU, this Sephora bottle is just what I need, effectiveness and a cheap price tag!

I'll make Update after I use this for some while!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2008 1:29:00 AM More reviews by nverno

Takes off all of my eye makeup just as well as, if not better than, all of the other expensive (oil and water emulsion type) waterproof eye makeup removers (without any scrubbing or tugging on the skin).

I saturate a cotton pad with water and then squeeze it out, then I apply just a little bit of Sephora Waterproof Eye makeup remover and press it lightly across my eye and let it sit there for about 5 seconds while it's working to break up my eye makeup, then simply wipe away by cleaning around the eye.

Like the previous reviewer before me, I agree that even though it's an oily formula, it's not a problem for me because whatever little bit of residue that is left over from using this eye makeup remover washes off easily when I clean my face with my regular face wash.

The oil and makeup removing solution works well to break up your eye makeup gently and quickly, and doesn't make your eyesight blurry. The price is very reasonable (a big bottle for $10). I love this stuff!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2008 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Tramrak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i'm adding this review under it's own name because i can't imagine that people are (very negatively!) reviewing the same product i'm about to! anyway, i bought this mini bottle (1.69 fl.oz.) of eye makeup remover at Sephora last August when i was trying to use up a $50 giftcard. i didn't really need any eye makeup remover seeing as how i have always been faithful to my Clinique Take the Day Off, but it was cheap and i decided on it for stashing in my purse in case i ever needed it. it's sat untouched until recently when i found it and got curious about how effective it is. well, let me tell you-- this eye makeup remover is absolutely fabulous!!! the night i tried it out i had on a full load of eye makeup, i'm talking layers of TF Lash Injection mascara, MAC Blacktrack fluidline, eyeshadow- the works. it completely dissolved my makeup in mere seconds and swept it cleanly away sooooo effortlessly. there was absolutely no tugging or scrubbing required, i simply pressed the cotton pad onto my eye to moisten the makeup and loosen things up and then gently swept it all away. when i wear winged black liner, i have to push it down into my lashline since my lashes are blonde and the roots need darkened, and this makes it extremely difficult to remove. usually after using 2 cotton pads soaked in Clinique's remover and various q-tips, i'm still left with smudgy eyes the next morning which really grosses me out as i'm kind of fanatical about removing all my makeup before bed. the night i used the Sephora remover it only took ONE cotton pad for BOTH eyes and even the tough, wedged-into-the-roots liner melted right away! it was fantastic! and another important point, although this makeup remover is an oil+water version, it didn't leave my face overly greasy and the residue it did leave behind washed away easily with my cleanser. to top things off, the price of this makeup remover is great: a mini bottle for $3 and only $10 for the regular size! i can't imagine what everyone else is using and reviewing so negatively, maybe they're trying the non-waterproof formula? i don't know, but Sephora has won me over with this product. i will definitley repurchase.