November 26, 2014 | 989 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Make Up For Ever - HD Microperfecting Primer

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by PrincessZelda91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in yellow to counteract the pink in my skin, and it works well for that. However i am not convinced that my makeup stays any longer or that my skin is evened out. I think I still need to keep searching for the perfect primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Laurennnuhhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the first face primer I have ever used so I didn't really know what to expect. I saw some YT gurus use this and rave about it so I decided to get the travel size for Christmas just in case I didn't like it rather than buying the original size. I've used it pretty much every week day since I got it and am just now running out. A little goes a LONG way when using this primer. I apply it all over my face before my foundation and after I use my moisturizer. It's a kind of a white/clear color and it's not too thick but not too thin. I feel like it really does cover up my pores and gets my face ready for a full day's worth of makeup. I've noticed it also helps my foundation go on a lot easier rather than no primer at all. I'm not really sure if it's made my foundation last any longer but it does work for minimizing pores. It doesn't make me oily either, YAY! Although I really don't have any negative reviews for it, I probably wouldn't repurchase due to the fact that I would like to try another primer.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Kampretos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

for me it's a love and hate relationship. it really does make my make up stays longer. BUT it makes my skin sooooo oily. i don't have a super oily skin. but after wearing this product for like 3 hours my skin gets super oily! i do live in a tropical weather tho. i guess this product not recommended for oily skin/ summer time. prefer the prep n prime by mac

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by asherzoby

I got a sample size of this in 002 (purple) together with the smashbox photofinish in purple. I prefer this as it feels less silicony. This goes on like a moisturizer. It really brightens up my skin and makes me look less yellow and more fair, which i really like! i am not sure how effective it is in making my make up stay though, at the most, i think it makes my make up stay on for about an hour or two longer, but i really like the brighterning effect so i will purchase this when my existing smashbox sample size runs out! will update again after buying and using! it is tad pricey in Singapore though - around 65 SGD, so will probably try to buy online from US. Since primer is on your face so much, i figured i rather use this than a drugstore brand!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by purrrr

I love the primer Neutral #0 !! It leaves my skin glowing and ready for foundation. It definately helps the long wear of my foundation and dries up quickly when I apply. My pores almost vanish and my foundation glides on smoothly on my face. I love how silky smooth the primer feels on my fingers tips before I apply to face unlike other primers. I have sensitive skin with acne scars so I was looking for a product that will NOT irritate my skin and NOT cause any breakouts. This product is a must buy is youre looking for something that wont irritate your skin or cause any breakouts :)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Sunflower5418

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I thought I would really love this primer, because I love the MUFE HD foundation so much. I finally got some when I ran out of my SB primer (which i looooove). I goes on nicely, smells fine, has a nice texture etc, but when I put my foundation on it just pills up and i get little primer balls all over my face, gross! I tried it a few times, making sure to wait long enough for it to dry/using less/ using more, but nothing made it not come off in beads. Oh well, good thing I love smashbox and have no problem going back to that!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by lipglosshunniie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

For almost a year I've been using the MUFE HD Foundation and setting powder. But I never bought the primer. I tried too faced and smashbox primers but never MUFE. And as much as I loved the foundation, I always felt I would get shiny throughout the day and would have to put on more powder and that would wash me out so then more bronzer and blush. But a few days ago I went to Sephora for more setting powder and saw the primer next to the powder in the samples area and figured I'd try it. This was the missing piece of my foundation routine! I put my foundation on around 2pm and when I came home from work that day around 12:30am my makeup still looked the EXACT same. I love it. MUFE HD primer, foundation, and setting powder are my holy trinity :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by TheCoconut

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product - it makes extends the wear of my HD MUFU foundation and makes it go on much smoother. I wear a little bit under my eyes so that my concealer lasts longer. I love this stuff! It makes me less shiny during summer, but during winter it is a little too drying unless I use a richer moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2012 3:24:00 AM More reviews by sl_yeap

I gave this 3 lippies not because it's a bad product, but more like an okay-product.

If you get photographed a lot, then this is for you. It photographs beautifully, and will make you look flawless. But for normal wear, it's not the best out there.

My T-zone gets oily throughout the day, and this primer does not do a good job at keeping my foundation on at those area. The MAC Prep + Prime SPF 50 does a way better job for my T-zone.

For the other ares on my face, this does a good job (as a primer). It keeps my foundation looking fresh and nice for 8 hours.

So, if you have normal or dry skin, I'd say give this a go. But if you have oily or combination skin, maybe try a sample first.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2012 9:08:00 AM More reviews by grapeape789

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This absolutely keeps my MUFE HD foundation looking fresh ALL day long. Without it, after a few hours, it would start to either settle into lines that don't show with a bare face or separate if my t-zone was acting up. It would start to look greasy after a few hours and I'm really not oily. I love how natural looking and easy to apply the MUFE HD is but my biggest issue with it was always longevity. I never liked primer before finding this one. They all made me break out, felt heavy, and didn't make a noticeable difference for me.
This has not irritated my skin at all. It has a very light texture- very wet but dries in a few seconds and then feels like nothing extra on my face at all. I don't know how well it works with other foundations but with the MUFE HD, it's amazing! Aside from keeping the MUFE HD looking freshly applied, I've also noticed it gives it a bit more coverage. I would've never even tried it if I hadn't been given a sample at the Sephora checkout. I always wanted to be able to call HD my HG but without the lasting power, I just couldn't. Now I can :) With the primer, it looks great all day, I use less, and it looks glowy not greasy.