Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer

3.3

Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteth-10, Laureth-4, Ethylglycerin, Panthenol, Potassium Sorbate, Polysorbate 60, Parfum (Fragrance), Argania Spinosa Extract (Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract), C12-14 Pareth-12, Hydrolyzed Algin, Dodecene, Sorbitan Isostearate, Isostearyl Alcohol, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Tromethamine, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool. [CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I haaaaate this stuff. It smells okay, and has great packaging, but I have such dry sensitive skin and this irritated the heck out of it!! I know it was this because this is the only thing I changed about my skin care regime... Took my skin a few days to even get back to normal. Ugh, if you are dry and sensitive... do not use this primer!! Use Benefit Porefessional instead!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this at Sephora hoping it would do what it was meant to do. This is more like a clear gel and unfortunately felt more like a moisturizer to me and didn't seem to help my makeup last any longer. It's pretty pricey for something that doesn't really work. I like the packaging since its a pump but I'm not sure how I'd be able to get the last of the product out.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have gotten a few samples of this and been pretty impressed. I was able to get 3 uses out of 1 sample which is quite a bit. This has a nice texture that glides on and has a really nice scent for being a makeup product. I think it does help my makeup glide on smoothly and last a little longer then it would alone. I have tried the full size green primer before and did not like the packaging. It is really hard to get every bit of product out and there is really no way to pop the top off to scoop it out. These primers all have the same type of packaging that I believe this would be the same. That on top of the price is the only reason I gave it a little bit of a lower rating. I would definitely use this again especially if the packaging was changed.

I hate it! Its crap! I'm just glad I got a discount! I got two the Regular and Green. The green doesn't do anything at all! Its like they mixed a crappy lotion and green food coloring! The regular doesnt do much! For those who wearr this and think it works good try any other sample from any brand! Lancome mac benifit etc just so you know how much this stuff sucks

My skin hates this primer. As soon as I put it on my skin becomes red and irritated. If it could scream, that's what it would be doing. I have very minor rosacea that is normally under control, so if you're a rosacean, sample before you buy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have this in yellow to counteract the pink in my skin, and it works well for that. However i am not convinced that my makeup stays any longer or that my skin is evened out. I think I still need to keep searching for the perfect primer.

This is the first face primer I have ever used so I didn't really know what to expect. I saw some YT gurus use this and rave about it so I decided to get the travel size for Christmas just in case I didn't like it rather than buying the original size. I've used it pretty much every week day since I got it and am just now running out. A little goes a LONG way when using this primer. I apply it all over my face before my foundation and after I use my moisturizer. It's a kind of a white/clear color and it's not too thick but not too thin. I feel like it really does cover up my pores and gets my face ready for a full day's worth of makeup. I've noticed it also helps my foundation go on a lot easier rather than no primer at all. I'm not really sure if it's made my foundation last any longer but it does work for minimizing pores. It doesn't make me oily either, YAY! Although I really don't have any negative reviews for it, I probably wouldn't repurchase due to the fact that I would like to try another primer.

for me it's a love and hate relationship. it really does make my make up stays longer. BUT it makes my skin sooooo oily. i don't have a super oily skin. but after wearing this product for like 3 hours my skin gets super oily! i do live in a tropical weather tho. i guess this product not recommended for oily skin/ summer time. prefer the prep n prime by mac

I got a sample size of this in 002 (purple) together with the smashbox photofinish in purple. I prefer this as it feels less silicony. This goes on like a moisturizer. It really brightens up my skin and makes me look less yellow and more fair, which i really like! i am not sure how effective it is in making my make up stay though, at the most, i think it makes my make up stay on for about an hour or two longer, but i really like the brighterning effect so i will purchase this when my existing smashbox sample size runs out! will update again after buying and using! it is tad pricey in Singapore though - around 65 SGD, so will probably try to buy online from US. Since primer is on your face so much, i figured i rather use this than a drugstore brand!

EDIT: so i bit the bullet and purchased this pricey primer in Singapore. BUT after using it, i think its not my HG primer after all. It leaves my skin feeling oily after half a day, and i honestly don't see a difference between using it or not using it. in fact, my skin looks nicer without using it!!! so i am sorry, i will try the other smashbox photo finish when i am done with this product, which probably won't be anytime soon because this is a huge bottle and i have no impetus to actually use this before make up.

I love the primer Neutral #0 !! It leaves my skin glowing and ready for foundation. It definately helps the long wear of my foundation and dries up quickly when I apply. My pores almost vanish and my foundation glides on smoothly on my face. I love how silky smooth the primer feels on my fingers tips before I apply to face unlike other primers. I have sensitive skin with acne scars so I was looking for a product that will NOT irritate my skin and NOT cause any breakouts. This product is a must buy is youre looking for something that wont irritate your skin or cause any breakouts :)

Popular Primer/ Correctors