November 27, 2014 | 1253 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - retractable kabuki

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by BeetheBee

I really love this kabuki. It has great coverage and picks up enough product. However, I've had mine for at least a year, and the kabuki broke out of the little case thing in less than a few months. Be careful when washing that the water doesn't get to the glue. But it's still awesome, even broken!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 12:53:00 AM More reviews by mccann_lisa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I freakin' love this thing! This is the only makeup brush I use (I'm kind of minimalist that way) with the exception of my Sonia Kashuk spoolie. I am very happy with it. With the sides "up" (if that makes any sense) it's a fabulous stippling brush, and I use it that way to apply my pressed powder. Before using a setting spray I use it again, sides down, to remove any excess powder. It's soft, portable and perfect for my needs.

I only publish reviews of products that I truly believe in, and I use most of my reviewed products every day, long term. I am an ordinary woman trying to find what works without breaking the bank!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by alina08

Best brush ever! I use this for compact powder and sometimes for blush if I cannot find my normal brush. I love it! There is no softer/nicer brush out there. Its portability is definitely enhanced by its retractability. It is mess-free. Good bang for your buck. It is easy to wash and take care of as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Magapurna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow! I'm a vegetarian so over the years I've acquired a number of artificial bristles brushes and Ecotools win hands-down!!! I have the retractable kabuki as well as the eye-set and an extra eye-shadow brush. I wish I had discovered them earlier. They are so much softer than all the other brushes I've got and the range is impressive. I love them 100%. The fact they are Eco-friendly is a bonus :) All pros no cons for me!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by tutlitu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a good quality brush that is a must in the make-up purse I bring everywhere. It's nicely sized, soft to touch and doesn't shed. I use it for powders, blush, mineral makeup and veils, and it is definitely a multi-purpose brush. If you need one brush for your make-up purse, this is it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 9:22:00 AM More reviews by littlellamadrama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this brush. I use it to apply my mineral powder and my setting powder. I absolutely love it. It's very easy to handle. It sheds one or two strands when I wash it. And it takes quite a while to dry compared to my other brushes, but I love it nonetheless. It's very soft and affordable. I'm so happy with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Devi83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I do really like this brush, it's very soft & dense & it's perfect for apply bronzer or setting powders. My only problem is that since it's retractable, it's near impossible to clean...you can't get all the way down to the bristles so there's always build up. It is decently priced though, so it's not too expensive that I couldn't just buy a new one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 8:31:00 AM More reviews by sexysxd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lovely brush! My first eco tools product. Bought it at Watsons for about SGD$29+. Quite affordable. I love the brush: so dense & soft! No 'scratchy' feelings when i brush it over my face. I'll usually bring this whenever I leave the house, for touch ups etc. (thanks to the retractable function, it's more convenient to keep in my bag!). As for home use, I'm using Coastal Scents Pink Kabuki brush which is also another product which I highly recommend! Very dense and soft too!

Will definitely re-purchase this. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great for on to go makeup application and touch ups throughout the day. Affordable and sturdy. I use this for powder but it will probably work with liquid too as the brush is dense.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros

- very soft and dense
- no shedding
- travel friendly
- works well with liquid foundation

Cons

- drying time

Comments: Love this brush. It blends powder products beautifully as well as liquid foundation. It's very soft and I like the retractable feature because you can control how big or small you need the brush to be depending on what you're using it for.

Will repurchase.