August 30, 2014 | 1774 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - retractable kabuki

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Magapurna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow! I'm a vegetarian so over the years I've acquired a number of artificial bristles brushes and Ecotools win hands-down!!! I have the retractable kabuki as well as the eye-set and an extra eye-shadow brush. I wish I had discovered them earlier. They are so much softer than all the other brushes I've got and the range is impressive. I love them 100%. The fact they are Eco-friendly is a bonus :) All pros no cons for me!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by tutlitu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a good quality brush that is a must in the make-up purse I bring everywhere. It's nicely sized, soft to touch and doesn't shed. I use it for powders, blush, mineral makeup and veils, and it is definitely a multi-purpose brush. If you need one brush for your make-up purse, this is it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 9:22:00 AM More reviews by littlellamadrama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this brush. I use it to apply my mineral powder and my setting powder. I absolutely love it. It's very easy to handle. It sheds one or two strands when I wash it. And it takes quite a while to dry compared to my other brushes, but I love it nonetheless. It's very soft and affordable. I'm so happy with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Devi83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do really like this brush, it's very soft & dense & it's perfect for apply bronzer or setting powders. My only problem is that since it's retractable, it's near impossible to clean...you can't get all the way down to the bristles so there's always build up. It is decently priced though, so it's not too expensive that I couldn't just buy a new one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 8:31:00 AM More reviews by sexysxd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lovely brush! My first eco tools product. Bought it at Watsons for about SGD$29+. Quite affordable. I love the brush: so dense & soft! No 'scratchy' feelings when i brush it over my face. I'll usually bring this whenever I leave the house, for touch ups etc. (thanks to the retractable function, it's more convenient to keep in my bag!). As for home use, I'm using Coastal Scents Pink Kabuki brush which is also another product which I highly recommend! Very dense and soft too!

Will definitely re-purchase this. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great for on to go makeup application and touch ups throughout the day. Affordable and sturdy. I use this for powder but it will probably work with liquid too as the brush is dense.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros

- very soft and dense
- no shedding
- travel friendly
- works well with liquid foundation

Cons

- drying time

Comments: Love this brush. It blends powder products beautifully as well as liquid foundation. It's very soft and I like the retractable feature because you can control how big or small you need the brush to be depending on what you're using it for.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by preeti33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love the brush. It delievers 100%. I use it to apply my pressed powder to set my foundation. Sometimes, I also use it to blend my foundation (if I accidently applied more). The best thing about it is that it makes the makeup feel like my skin. It blends the makeup seamlessly. Doesnt shed, extremely soft. Also, its great for travel. I keep it in my purse always :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a very handy brush. It is soft, doesn't shed and is useful for many things: I like to use it to go over my foundation and soften the edges of my blush. Obviously, perfect for travel. I would have rated it higher but the bottom of the case came unglued. The brush still works but its a little annoying to fit together now. Still, definitely worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2012 3:48:00 AM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I own three of these brushes and I love them.

I use this brush everyday, it's my go-to brush for everything.

Works great as a blush, bronzer and all over powder brush.

I have had no problems at all with my brushes, there is no fall out and they have not fallen apart.

I love the protective case it comes in, make it easier to keep clean and just throw in my hand bag. These brushes are great for travel.

Great value all rounder.