September 18, 2014 | 1469 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Wagon Trail

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2008 3:03:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is like exactly what I wanted Revlons Talk Dirty to be...a black with gold and olive tones. Not glitter, just a glaze of pearly pold and olive. Its not gaudy, since it basically looks black and shiny until you look close. Applies well. I love it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2008 12:32:00 PM More reviews by gnippy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This polish is a beautiful blackened olive color w/gold flecks & undertones. It reminds me a lot of MAC's Nightlight pigment. It does reflect all 3 aspects of it's color. In some lights it looks black, in others blackened olive and in still others the gold flecks are visible. IMO this color is unique & very nice. I love the way it applies so smoothly without clumping, streaking or running. The overall texture and consistency of this polish is wonderful and generally the wear from the ChG polises is excellent. I paid $2.68 for this bottle - IMO a steal for such a well pigmentated, high quality, long wearing polish. Two coats gives great coverage too. This comes in the standard ChG polish bottle w/the standard applicator brush. So far the Rodeo Diva collection has been a winner for me. I will definitely be purchasing more ChG polishes & would repurchase this 1 should I ever run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2008 10:11:00 AM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wagon Trail is from China Glaze's Fall 2008 Rodeo Diva collection. The color is a golden blackened kind of olivey color. It's deep, dark, and fantastic! It also reminds me of MAC's Black Karat or Orpheus Kohl Power pencils, only darker. I haven't seen another nail polish color quite like it. There are some great colors in the collection and China Glaze's quality continues to shine. I experienced smooth, even application, as always. Shop around if you plan to purchase any of the China Glaze colors, as there are some great prices to be had, particularly online. The Rodeo Diva collection, overall, is a winner!