Sephora Sephora by OPI Nonfat Soy Half Caff

4.4

on 3/29/2009 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Love this color! You can either use 1 or 2 coats for a see-thru nude effect or 3-4 coats for a peachy, coral color. I absolutely love this color against my caramel brown skin--it makes for a good, but classy summer color. The only negative to this polish is the cost; $9 is rather steep for polish. Other than that, it's a cute color and maintains great wear.

on 2/23/2009 6:59:00 PM

I hate this color. I love the formula of these nail polishes because they stay on much longer than regular OPIs and the brush is nicer, but this color was a huge let down. It has this strange rose tint to it that makes my nails look strange. Also it has this subtle shimmer to it which really does nothing bet get stuck in the brush of my top coat and make all the rest of my nail colors shimmery. Also, if you want this to be opaque you need at least three to four coats.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love, Love, LOVE THIS COLOR! This is the perfect nude! I get many compliments on it!

on 11/14/2008 7:51:00 PM

You wouldn't think it'd be hard to find a fantastic nude nail polish, but for me it is. They tend to be too sheer, too pink, too peach or too muddy. NSHC has solved all that and made itself my HG. It is the perfect classy, muted pinkish-beige for when you want your hands to look elegant and polished. I realize nail color is one area where women like to get adventurous but honestly, wild colors don't flatter everyone. An understated, sophisticated color like this usually does. Application is smooth and the drying time was nicely brief.

on 10/21/2008 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

NSHC is the nude I've been searching for forever. I would write love songs to this color. I am an NC20-25, and this creamy warm beige color is my dream. It looks iffy in the bottle, but you MUST try it! This works on my warm skin, but I imagine it would be equally flattering on cooler-toned people as well. The application is very good, not quite great though, and tipwear started to show (with Orly Bonder and SV topcoat) after a day and a half. It's still a favorite polish of mine!

on 10/1/2008 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I think this shade will be my HG for many years to come (so long as Sephora/OPI keeps making it) it has a right hint of light taupe colour that is very refreshing from all the sheer "nude" polishhes out there.

on 9/3/2008 12:42:00 PM

Nonfat Soy Half Caff is a beautiful BABB color. It is a light shimmery coffee color. The shimmer is very subtle and not obvious. It leans to a neutral/warm....it is after all a brown and they tend to be warm. I am a bit cool and it worked on me but I didn't care for the delicate nature of the color. I think it would be great for someone who loves the natural look or needs to wear professional colors for work.
Application was good but I didn't leave it on so I can't vouch for wear time. I wouldn't purchase it again but only because it's not the color I was hoping for.
PIC: continued >>