Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil (all)

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Stearalkonium Hectorite, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

on 12/3/2012 1:45:00 PM

I really wanted to love this concealor............too bad its going back to Ulta today :(
I'm in my mid30s and have a few teeny wrinkles. My dark circles are not bad but they are definitely there thanks to 2 little kids. I loved that I got a perfect match for my skin and that it was think enough to cover my dark circles BUT other than that this concealor settled into every teeny tiny line and wrinkle and made me look more tired and older. Infact another mom at the bustop asked me if I was sick this morning. So...... yeah this one is not for me. My quest continues

on 9/29/2012 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I keep this in my desk at work for emergency touch ups, its so fabulous! Sharpening it definitely causes you to waste a bit of product, but so far mine has lasted for about 9 months. I will probably re purchase this, the packaging is very convenient for traveling and the product is great!

on 9/29/2012 7:27:00 PM

This concealer is perfect, except for the fact you have to sharpen it. I find that to be a pain in the rear.
Besides that, it helps me cover blemishes perfectly. :)

on 8/15/2012 5:34:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have pretty bad undereye circles and the coverage of this is not enough to camoflage them. But i found that this is great to keep in your bag or office for quick touchups. It blends easily and dries quickly to a powdery finish. Doesn't settle into my creases and fine lines but will not be great for dry/very dry skin.

I'm about NC25 and i use NSA.

on 6/16/2012 3:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

One of the best concealers out there for me! I have it in CIA (the lightest shade) but I just ordered another one in DEA as it is summer now and I'm not that pale anymore.

This concealer is nice, creamy, pigmented, and covers very well. It tends to crease under eyes, though, and that's why I have to use it together with my Hourglass corrective concealer.

Another thing I don't really like is the packaging, I do love the fact that it's a pencil but it's so huge, sharpening it is difficult and a lot of product goes to waste. Other than that, it's lovely.

on 5/24/2012 12:36:00 PM

Another HG for me! I can't live without this concealer. It's the perfect match to hide red marks and dark spots. Just a little bit goes a long way.

I don't use it under my eyes as it tends to settle into the creases, but it will do in a pinch if I need to hide dark circles.

Wear this concealer alone and with Tarte Amazon Clay foundation.

on 5/10/2012 2:04:00 PM

Great product, my new fave. Mine is in shade DEA , the second lightest, and I like that the colors run light and not orangey for once, yay. I wear NC30 and this was a good match.
The quality is the same as 24/7 eyeliners, soo good. They have 8 shades. Its creamy when you put it on and then dries quickly and does not melt off all day. I use it around my eye area and I look so much better & more awake. I dont have a lot of obvious pimples or anything so I dont know about the coverage for that.
I paid canadian $22 but I expect it will last a couple of months.

on 5/6/2012 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I finally found my HG concealer. I am a concealer addict , No , seriously! i always had super bad dark circles . i even went and bought the cle de peau one which cost me 75$ and was rubbish . tried all the drugstore ones , and when i say all of them i mean it . i go to target and put all the concealers in my basket without looking at the price or anything haha. all of them either creased , looked dry and cakey , too oily or made my undereyes look grey ! so i was in sephora and since i tried all of the concealers in sephora , from smashbox to makeup forever and all that , i was surprised that i didn't check the urban decay one out . so i was matched with D.O.D , which looked great . How did i know it was my HG right away , because i just got out of a 17 hour flight and didnt moisturize and didn't sleep . put it on and looked sooo fresh and airbrushed , it doesn't look like great concealer , This stuff looks like your own skin , did not crease at all . NOTHING. it was perfect . i didn't remove it when i slept , and woke up with no circles , it was still there . My fiancee even noticed haha. and i love that it comes in a pencil , makes it easier . ! Yaayyy :D

on 2/16/2012 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This stuff is absolutely AMAZING!!! I have Asian, medium-tone skin w/olive undertones (a little on the lighter side) and boy does this match my skin perfectly!!! Not only does it cover my blemishes, it doesn't look flaky and dry like others I've used in the past. I love the creamy texture for blending. I've used a lot of DS and HE concealers and this one is by far my HG!!! And the price is SOOOO worth it. It's so much better than wasting $9 on a mediocre/crappy concealer that barely covers and flakes. I was originally going to buy FBI, but Sephora ran out and the lady referred me to get DEA which is just a slight lighter version. It actually matched my skin flawlessly so I couldn't be happier! I use this for my blemishes, don't really have dark circle problems so I'm not sure about that kind of coverage. The only problem I have with this product is the packaging...it's a fat pencil and sharpening it seems like such a waste of product. Wish they came up with a twist-up type or something. Either way, it's the best so far. A+++

on 2/7/2012 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

So far this is one of the best concealers I've found in the states. Since my move here, I have had the most awful acne, including the dreaded cystic acne. I've feared that my foundations are contributing to the problem but can't leave home without them or else I look like a spotted monster. I discovered this the other day. I have product ATL, it goes perfectly with my olive and sometimes hard-to-match skin. I discovered I can wear this with no other makeup. It's liberating. I'll keep an eye on this over the next couple weeks. If its wearability diminishes, I'll update. I'm looking for staying power and that's the only thing I'm hesitant about with this one (otherwise it would flat out have five lippies!)

Video Reviews & Tutorials