April 21, 2014 | 840 users online

Concealers - Urban Decay - 24/7 Concealer Pencil (all)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Halz55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the color FBI yesterday and tried it on today. I have to say I love it so far, got some issues with it, but I might overlook them lol

PROS:

- Used it for undereye circles, did a great job at covering them and did not crease!
- Glides on smooth, easy to apply
- Blends well

Cons:

- Packaging. I actually love that it's a pencil but the first time i tried it the tip broke so i'm going to go exchange it, hopefully it wont happen again.
- Packaging again, this time with sharpening, I can imagine it's going to be a pain to sharpen this and will probably loose some product in the process.

So LOVE the consistency, and that it covers well and does not crease, but just some issues with the fact that's it's a pencil. Also, the color FBI matched my NC25 skin perfectly but I think I might exchange for the lighter color because I like my concealers to be a little lighter than my skin color.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by wildcat87

I have pretty good skin except for three annoying red (not raised) acne scars on my cheek that are the bane of my existence. I'd actually go foundation-less if it weren't for these stupid scars and no medication has gotten rid of them. Anyway, I went to Sephora and a saleswoman recommended this concealer in NSA for me. Although it does do a great job once it's on, its staying power is minimal for me, even when I brush Studio Fix (NC40) on top of it. I don't have oily skin so I'm not sure what's the problem. I'm surprised by all the good reviews for it actually. It's an okay concealer and does an okay job, but I'd like to think there is something better out there that'll help me. No repurchasing for me, but the tube itself has lasted a long time, so I guess you are getting your money's worth. I will say though that I agree it's better for blemishes than for undereye circles due to the texture.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Alysha1413

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this because it's supposed to absorb oil. But it makes my skin look so dry. The coverage kinda sucks too. I have bad acne scars and this barely covers them. Sorry for the short review . I will update.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by sheridingdong

I really liked this, but it broke me out :( other than that it had decent coverage and I loved the pencil.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by makeupman05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfectly covers my blemishes, I now feel like my confident self again. Because of this concealer I'm able to face people now without any doubt that I look beautiful!!!

It has amazing lasting power but if applied too fast and with little care, this product will become your worst nightmare.

EDIT: One word cakey

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by ariaana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have dark circles under my eyes and small patches of discoloration along my cheeks and forehead from acne scars. I bought the UD 24/7 Concealer Pencil in CIA in hopes of correcting this. I apply this on my skin and blend with my finger before setting with powder foundation.

The formula is a bit dry so I sometimes have trouble blending it over larger areas of skin such as my undereye especially since I'm afraid to tug on the skin there. But for small areas like the discoloration left by acne, it works fine. The formula has enough coverage to completely get rid of my discoloration. I found the pencil packaging really convenient to apply and to carry around.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by carlyann23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Edited to add: this fall I've been dealing with the worst acne breakout of my life after having the Mirena IUD for 5 months. I wouldn't be able to leave my house without this concealer. It covers my blemishes and old scars incredibly well. Thank you UD!

I came here just to RAVE about this concealer. I've had some pretty dark undereye circles all my life. I went shopping to find a new concealer for them (had been using MAC Select Moisturecover, which did nothing for me) and the MA recommended UD 24/7 to me. She put the FBI shade on me with a brush and it looked great. I just draw it on under my eyes and blend with my finger.

It covers my dark circles like no other concealer I've EVER used. It makes me look fresh, bright, and wide awake. It's also fabulous on the red marks around my nose and any blemishes. This summer I have just been putting this concealer where needed and wearing no other makeup other than my eye makeup. I don't even need to set it with powder. It lasts all day, still looks great at night when it's time to take it off. It's VERY creamy, not dry at all, so it's easy to blend and looks very natural on my skin.

My favorite part is that it's a pencil, so it's really easy to bring with me. Sometimes when I get a zit, I like to bring my concealer to work with me in case I need touch-ups. I can just stick this in my purse and not worry about leaking or anything - although since I've been using this, touch-ups have not been necessary. Would repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Kaskine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this concealer. It actually covers my red pimples. I only use this to cover acne scars or acne in general, I do not use this under my eyes (I use something else for that). It is definitely a full coverage and stays very well. Like all concealers make sure to set it with a powder, it will make it last longer! Packaging could be better, for some reason my one's cap doesnt fit very well anymore, likes its too small for it. So I have to make sure that I dont close it too much or I cant get it off! Not to sure what thats all about though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Tricho

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hmmm... I dunno about this one. I'm on the fence, and that's after 3 purchases!! I buy the shade DEA (these run very very pale and I'm never ever anything other than that lightest shade but with this I'm the second darkest!!). The concealer is very creamy and comes in a cute purple pencil with a lid on... I gotta be honest, I don't find it conceals my spots as much as I want it to, it slides right off, I find it looks cakey under my eyes, I find the sharpening a pain, I find it gets used up too quickly... so why have I said yes to buying again?? Well, I guess convenience is a big one with this product, its' great in a pinch, it's fairly thick coverage (although that counts for nothing unless it's acne scars in my case due to the above experiences). I really like the idea, and I don't know exactly what I'd want UD to do to change it so I like it better, I have By Terrys Touche Veloutee and I like it so much more, it's thinner, more liquid yet somehow it sticks and covers better than this stuff does. I know why loads of people love it so much, but for me, I would rather spend the extortionate amount of money on Touch Veloutee than much less on this - because it just doesn't work that well. Le sigh. I'll still keep one in my dirty stop out bag though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by serahx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

If you're looking to cover under eye circles, this probably isn't it. It's perfect on spots/blemishes though. I'm shade CIA which is the lightest. It's a little too light for me (nc20/nw15) but it blends perfectly. The colour selection isn't great, as many have mentioned, however it is workable. Definitely will be buying this again.