October 26, 2014 | 1571 users online

Palettes - TheBalm - Shady Lady Eyeshadow Palette - Vol. 1

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Cynthia1000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing colors!.. I love this palette. You can create many diff. Looks with it. And I like how it has just the perfect shimmer to them. I would recommend this palette to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 6:02:00 AM More reviews by chivis22juan

these shadows are so nice...if you love nars you have a reason to buy these, this palette contains 2 duos, no joke: cordura and underworld. there is also a really similar shade to galapagos and ondine..its amazing. quality is the same. if you dont beleive me swatch them at the store, you will be amazed. there is a volume 2 now that i have to get

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 4:40:00 AM More reviews by eescobal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Definitely one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes out there! The colours are just gorgeous and will look amazing on anybody's eyes. I use it for an everyday natural look, smokey eyes, and also for fun day/night outs! I LOVE THIS PALETTE! I really recommend it to everyone. All the colours are shimmer but they are not too shimmery. Seriously, I would so buy this again once my palette runs out. It lasts a long time too because I use this palette like everyday and i bought this a year ago and it seems like i haven't even used it all that much. The colours are quite pigmented. And the packaging is cute and easy to bring around. When I went on a trip, this is the only makeup palette i brought and you could still create so many different looks with this palette. I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 7:59:00 PM More reviews by inkedxmama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am absolutely in love with this palette. I've had it for almost a year now and still use it almost every day. The colors are all beautiful and highly pigmented. They are all long lasting and very good quality. For 38 dollars you get nine of them and they are very large size pans for a palette. The packaging is adorable as well. I highly recommend this palette!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2009 12:12:00 AM More reviews by klovesydsydsyd

I love this product! The shadows are so highly pigmented, and unique! The best part is, its only $38 from Sephora, and for 9 shadows, that's a steal!!! My faveorite shades are Shamless Shana, and All About Alex. Also, the size of the shadows are nice as well, I would say the same size if not bigger to MAC shadows, and definetly the same or better quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2009 4:44:00 AM More reviews by babybehn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this palette, I gave it five because it is vresatile and great quality ( I carry it in my purse and in my pro makeup kit, no shadows have been broken yet). I like the colour range, if I could change anything, it does fade a bit hence carrying it with me, and all the colours are a little sparkly, nothing overwhelming but matte is back!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by owlcat75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE this eyeshadow palette! I think the colors are very versatile and universal. You can create a multitude of neutral and dramatic looks with these shadows. I agree that an eyeshadow base should be used, but I find that to be true for all shadows. I really like luscious lani on the lid with curvy cami or shameless shana in the crease and caught in the act courtney as a liner shadow for a pretty everyday look. Love the quality and the packaging - I suggest keeping the outer sleeve for travel. A great value for $36 (?) at Sephora. Go get it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by macquadisiac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I looove this palette! I already had Curvy Cami and I wore it every day in my crease. Then I convinced my roomie to get this palette so I could live vicariously. Finally, I saw it on ridiculous sale at Urban Outfitters and I knew I had to have it. And boy, am I glad I did. Firstly, the names of these shadows are super adorable! The packaging is cute, but I don't love how it's cardboard. I'll never be 100% on board with that... The colors are just wonderful! They could be a bit more pigmented, but hey, that keeps the package nice I guess... haha. I definitely use these shadows often and it's a great palette to have around.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2009 9:34:00 PM More reviews by TipTaupeThroughTheTulips

Not crazy about cardboard palettes, but I love this palette and have used it at least every other day since purchasing. When I go shopping now and am drawn to an eyeshadow, I often realize it is something very similar to one of this palette's shades. Shady Lady is great for travel, since it offers you so many possibilities (I just bring my go-to highlight and matte black colors, too). The shadows are shimmery without being glittery. The texture is buttery smooth and ultra blendable. Everyone should have this in their collection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2009 7:52:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this palette. The colors are nice, they wont stick 100% without a base though, especially the darker liner colors...they tend too fade but when they do fade they are still half there and look gorgeous. I think the palette is priced really, really well too. I love Luscious Lani and Risque Renee especially.