Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel

3.9

INGREDIENTS: Water, PVP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Matricaria Extract (Chamomilla Recutita), Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

A lot of people say this is expensive for a brow gel because it's main job is just to hold your brows in place. I would have to say that this is my go to product for when I am feeling massively lazy or when i want a very, very natural full brow look. I don't have thin eyebrows per se, but they are very light grey with holes in between. This in espresso warms up my brows and fills in all of the imperfect holes in the brow to give a very Cara Delevigne look without going overboard/looking penciled in. Of course it won't draw on my nonexistent tail, but I use something else for that.
Love, would repurchase over and over.

on 8/8/2013 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I have used other brow gels (Revlon and Lancome) but this one has the best consistency.

I originally bought this product in Auburn and found it way too dark for me. Should've sampled it first. But I returned the Auburn and purchased the same produce in Caramel. That looked much better on me. So, I will still fill in the sparse areas with my Clinique Soft Auburn pencil but use this to complete my brows. I'm glad that I found a better alternative. I also don't mind paying more. It's still a little cheaper than Lancome. I'll give us something else to buy this stuff because I'm at the point in my life where my eyebrows are important to groom!

on 7/31/2013 11:04:00 AM

This is one of my favorite brow gels by far. It holds my brows in place all day. I have tried many high end and drugstore gels but this one is by far my favorite. To view full reviews on products , go to www.misslipglossbeauty.blogspot.com

on 7/22/2013 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

For some reason, I couldn't find my normal Ardell brow gel in stores so I bought this more expensive version instead. I wasn't a fan of the price, but this brow gel does work really well and holds my hairs in place. It make my brow hairs a tad bit crunchy and stiff though, which I don't like.

The packaging is made up of a thick, chrome-like tube with a large brush. The brush works great, although I like Ardell's clear tube better. Anastasia's opaque tube may look and feel more expensive, but it also prevents me from knowing how much I have left!

on 7/14/2013 10:50:00 PM

I like this product, it does what it claims and keep my brows neat and in place. The product glides on smoothly and it doesn't take much so the tube lasts quite a while. My only complaint is that as the day progresses my brows start itching really bad. It only occurs when I use this product so I know that it has to be a reaction to one of the ingredients. No redness or rash occurs just the itching.

on 7/13/2013 10:35:00 AM

My first brow gel and am now a convert. This keeps my brows in place all day, which I love. I will definitely repurchase. Though I will shudder once I see the price tag. It is worth it though.

on 6/30/2013 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this product based on the reviews I read here. I fill in with a pencil first then color and control with the gel. My brows are really fine with a few grays and this works quite well to get the effect I want. It lasts and covers.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is the brow gel that I never knew I needed!

I got this as a sample with a Sephora purchase. I've tried brow gels before but I've honestly said to myself, what is the point!?

I'm one of those girls that lack brow hairs. They are fine and if I pluck one hair too many, I look like I have a bold spot. So for me, brow powders equals an unnecessary expense.

As this was free, I gave it a go. These are the reasons why this brow powder has changed my life. I really hope it does the same for you. Especially if you actually have brows!

1. It actually held my hair in place.
2. It created a more thicker and defined looking brow.
3. When I applied my staple (Illamasqua brow powder) over the gel, it worked wonders and my eyebrows looked even more defined.
4. It created a lift. I brushed the gel upward and to the side so it actually made my eyebrows look more arched.
5. It stayed on all day and didn't come off until I took my makeup off.

Weird stuff about it:

1. When I initially put it on, it felt like nothing was going on my brows. It's a very light gel.
2. It can make your brows feel a bit umm 'stiff.' If that's the worst thing, I'm not complaining.

on 6/26/2013 3:01:00 PM

I've tried every brow gel out there. This is expensive - but it is far and away the best. Have re-purchased it 3 times now from Sephora and will continue to. It is fantastic in all regards.

on 6/5/2013 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've used different clear brow gels in the past (Maybelline, ELF, etc.) but this one is in another league. It's odd to say that but it's true.
I have thick, unruly brows, with hairs that curl when I don't keep them trimmed. Other brow gels don't keep them in place all day, or they make them stiff or crunchy, like bad hairspray. The Anastasia gel holds those buggers in place for the whole day and they don't look or feel crunchy. I also notice that if I accidentally graze my skin with the brush, it doesn't pick up any of my face makeup like powder, so that's awesome. I had a small sample tube for 3 months or so before it finally ran out and I bought a full-sized tube. It's expensive but it will last a long time, even though I use it every day.
If you need a brow gel, this is a really great option. It seems overhyped but it really works for me.

Popular Brows Products