December 20, 2014 | 1433 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Tinted Brow Gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by ninaeaster

My first brow gel and am now a convert. This keeps my brows in place all day, which I love. I will definitely repurchase. Though I will shudder once I see the price tag. It is worth it though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Suesaroo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product based on the reviews I read here. I fill in with a pencil first then color and control with the gel. My brows are really fine with a few grays and this works quite well to get the effect I want. It lasts and covers.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 3:20:00 AM More reviews by livelovemakeup1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the brow gel that I never knew I needed!

I got this as a sample with a Sephora purchase. I've tried brow gels before but I've honestly said to myself, what is the point!?

I'm one of those girls that lack brow hairs. They are fine and if I pluck one hair too many, I look like I have a bold spot. So for me, brow powders equals an unnecessary expense.

As this was free, I gave it a go. These are the reasons why this brow powder has changed my life. I really hope it does the same for you. Especially if you actually have brows!

1. It actually held my hair in place.
2. It created a more thicker and defined looking brow.
3. When I applied my staple (Illamasqua brow powder) over the gel, it worked wonders and my eyebrows looked even more defined.
4. It created a lift. I brushed the gel upward and to the side so it actually made my eyebrows look more arched.
5. It stayed on all day and didn't come off until I took my makeup off.

Weird stuff about it:

1. When I initially put it on, it felt like nothing was going on my brows. It's a very light gel.
2. It can make your brows feel a bit umm 'stiff.' If that's the worst thing, I'm not complaining.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by cainca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've tried every brow gel out there. This is expensive - but it is far and away the best. Have re-purchased it 3 times now from Sephora and will continue to. It is fantastic in all regards.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've used different clear brow gels in the past (Maybelline, ELF, etc.) but this one is in another league. It's odd to say that but it's true.
I have thick, unruly brows, with hairs that curl when I don't keep them trimmed. Other brow gels don't keep them in place all day, or they make them stiff or crunchy, like bad hairspray. The Anastasia gel holds those buggers in place for the whole day and they don't look or feel crunchy. I also notice that if I accidentally graze my skin with the brush, it doesn't pick up any of my face makeup like powder, so that's awesome. I had a small sample tube for 3 months or so before it finally ran out and I bought a full-sized tube. It's expensive but it will last a long time, even though I use it every day.
If you need a brow gel, this is a really great option. It seems overhyped but it really works for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by akneil

I got this at the little goodies section in the Sephora lineup (dangerous area lol). It was a set with a little tweezer and a mini brow gel. I was looking for something that holds my annoying eyebrows in place. Even after I fill my brows, they go all over the place and don't stay put. They tend to curl up at the ends and won't stay put, even when i trim them. This stuff is perfect for keeping them in place without leaving a residue or making them too hard. It doesn't ruin you fill-in job and lasts all day. It can be expensive but you barely need any product so it'll last a long time. Definite must have if you have unruly brows!! I'm going to buy a full tube when my mini runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by nono1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff works wonders! Highly recommended but it is a pain to pay for!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Sjez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought a full-size version of this after cashing my deluxe sample. After lots of experimentation and several iterations, I can finally stop looking. Using Anastasia's brow gel in conjunction with MUFE eyebrow corrector has done what no other DS or HE product has been able to do thus far: fill in my thin, sparse, patchy brows, hold their shape, and keep it going all. day. long. LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by materialface

I recieved this in a sephora points bag of goodies, and I absolutely love it. It does the job of holding and lifting stubborn asian straight brow hairs in place. I thought that because its clear, it would remove my brow pencil or powder but it doesn't at all. MAC's tinted browfix doesn't even work as well as this one. I have both and use this one everyday. Will eventually repurchase the full size.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by megsn107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Keeps your eyebrows in place beautifully but the price is pretty steep for something so small..Lasts longer than plain old clear mascara. But if you have unruly eyebrows you should give it a try.