August 21, 2014 | 1880 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Tinted Brow Gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by akneil

I got this at the little goodies section in the Sephora lineup (dangerous area lol). It was a set with a little tweezer and a mini brow gel. I was looking for something that holds my annoying eyebrows in place. Even after I fill my brows, they go all over the place and don't stay put. They tend to curl up at the ends and won't stay put, even when i trim them. This stuff is perfect for keeping them in place without leaving a residue or making them too hard. It doesn't ruin you fill-in job and lasts all day. It can be expensive but you barely need any product so it'll last a long time. Definite must have if you have unruly brows!! I'm going to buy a full tube when my mini runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by nono1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff works wonders! Highly recommended but it is a pain to pay for!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Sjez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought a full-size version of this after cashing my deluxe sample. After lots of experimentation and several iterations, I can finally stop looking. Using Anastasia's brow gel in conjunction with MUFE eyebrow corrector has done what no other DS or HE product has been able to do thus far: fill in my thin, sparse, patchy brows, hold their shape, and keep it going all. day. long. LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by materialface

I recieved this in a sephora points bag of goodies, and I absolutely love it. It does the job of holding and lifting stubborn asian straight brow hairs in place. I thought that because its clear, it would remove my brow pencil or powder but it doesn't at all. MAC's tinted browfix doesn't even work as well as this one. I have both and use this one everyday. Will eventually repurchase the full size.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by megsn107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Keeps your eyebrows in place beautifully but the price is pretty steep for something so small..Lasts longer than plain old clear mascara. But if you have unruly eyebrows you should give it a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2012 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Jennbabbles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i received this in a monthly subscription sample box. it does its job but i wouldnt pay what their asking for to purchase this. id be happy with using a clear mascara on my brows when they need taming.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by MlizK

Love this stuff. I don't use it every time, but it really does help set the powder and make your brows look more natural. Make sure you don't use this until after you've done your makeup, because trying to clean the powder out of it can cause it to flake. Otherwise, I don't have issues with flaking, even if I rub. Actually, if you need to clean it up a little, use water on one of your fingers. I've found that works best. Sounds obvious, but who thinks straight during a makeup emergency?

Way better than other brow mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by mbcccix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When it comes to eyebrows, I have OCD. Eyebrows have to be perfect and in place.

Prior to using the Anastasia Brow Gel, I used just a clear mascara from Covergirl for my brows. Unfortunately, the clear Covergirl mascara gel began to flake after a couple of hours. Anastasia's brow gel doesn't flake and really stays in place.

I recommend this for anyone that has eyebrow OCD like do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

This brow gel is amazing! This is honestly the only brow gel I've ever used, so I don't know the difference with any other ones. But, this one holds my brows in place all day long, without flaking. This definitely gives that perfect finishing touch to my face after I'm done with all my makeup. This gives my brows a natural looking arch, which overall shapes my brows beautifully. I have the clear brow gel, but they do sell this in colors like brown & black I believe. I never fill in my brows with pencil or anything, so I didn't see the need to buy this in a color. If you do, you may want to try getting this in one of the colors. I would definitely reccommend this & I can't see myself without this in my makeup collection, especially on days when my eyebrows look crazy if I slept wrong! This is pricey, ($22), but it's very worth it to me.

My one & only complaint is that the tube seems to dry out faster than I would expect, but still not enough of a con to keep me from re-purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by mariamsultana

So I didn't realize HOW great of a brow gel this is until I tried to replace it with a generic drug store brow gel.

The Anastasia Brow Gel holds SO well with very little product. Of course, if you use too much, your eyebrows will feel like they've been shellacked. You've been warned. But really, when you use just enough, it holds your brows all day without flaking! I am so happy I'm almost done with the generic one I have. I can't wait to have an Anastasia brow gel in my make-up bag again!