April 20, 2014 | 964 users online

Moisturizers - Avon - ANEW Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2009 1:18:00 PM More reviews by jamie11210

This is a great night moisturizer. Immediately, I noticed it helps treat my current acne. It helps minimize and de-redden my current acne. I love the smell, too. I will continue to use this because there are so many high hopes for this. I have fine lines around my eyes and old acne scars. I will review again once I have used it for awhile. EDIT-Okay so, after a few months of use, I have discontinued. This stops working after awhile. It sucks!!! I was sooooo disappointed. Therefore, 2 lippies have been taken off.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2009 3:48:00 AM More reviews by pblackstone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used this at night - when i remember to wash my face... Average 5 x a week at night. Very rich, has not encourage or created any new acne. When I wake up my skin feel plump and well moisturized, but not oily - against all logic - a moisturizer that actually help out with cutting the oil on your face - i did say cuts back, doesn't eliminate be marked diifference for me to notice.

The smell... can't complain i guess - this didn't cost eighty bucks - and who cares about 15 mins after it is asorbed smell deminished GREATLY

This would be the most girlie product that I own/use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 9:07:00 PM More reviews by maddsox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this stuff. It's gel-like consistency soaks into my skin without a trace of oily residue. I'm 32 with combo/oily skin and have spent so many years concerned with shine control that when the first fine lines of age showed up on my cheeks i literally freaked. Oily skin and wrinkles? Boo...

With this stuff, my wrinkles have disappeared. My pores are smaller and less noticeable. I wake up with a healthy dewy glow and was definitely not there before. I use this in conjunction with the day cream and together they are my new HG.

I took of one lippy for 2 reasons: a) the smell... I don't like it at all and b) the jar packaging is no bueno. Let's have a tube, Avon.

Edit 07/21/09: After using this for a while, I have seen wonderful improvements in my skin. It's great! That said, the smell is awful... just awful. I'll keep using it, but I don't like the smell at all. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2009 2:12:00 AM More reviews by alicerc3

I did not see much difference in anything else. However, this product did prevent new lines from coming out.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2009 11:56:00 PM More reviews by vishs78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i'm on my second tub of this night cream.....so far...i'm really liking it....i've been using this along with avon's clinical retexturizing peel (also reviewed by me)...and together they seem to be working well for my skin. my skin texture has improved and the few lines on my forehead seem to be disappearing. so far...so good!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by arizonababyboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am so on the fence about this product. There are two very huge pros and cons I have.
The pro: It improved my skin almost miraculously! My pores were so much smaller, skin was very smooth, moist but not greasy.
The big con (makes me almost want to shed a tear!): Something about this gave me migraines, I'm assuming it is the fragrance, I am one of those people that gets massive migraines that will last for days at a time if a products fragrance doesn't agree with me. Why...oh why? Why do companies feel the need to put overwhelming fragrances in our face creams???
So...as much as I wish that I could just keep using it...I don't think it would be a great idea. So for now I'm going to say that I wouldn't purchase it again.
Although I'll probably use the rest of what I have left again just to make aaabsolutely sure it wasn't just a one time occurance just because it was so great on my skin for the two weeks I used it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2009 6:36:00 PM More reviews by kickcotton

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I gave this line a try since a friend sells Avon. WOW was I suprised at how wonderful this cream felt going on at night. I am 35 with oily skin and I have been focusing on my shincare for some time. This is the first cream under the 100 mark that feels amazing going on. It soaks in and smells great with no greasy feeling. Defenitely worth the chance I took. I will continue to use this product for some time!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by KittyBaditty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My neighbour gave me samples of this night cream, and I've been using them now for 4 weeks. I've been using it in conjunction with the flash serum and am really happy with the results~ smaller pore size, brighter skin overall, and my deeper lines aren't so noticeable anymore.

I love the smell of this, too. It's a huge improvement after the smell of Anew Ultimate~ which imho smells like vomit.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 1:09:00 PM More reviews by mgdxxi

I love how this product doesn't make me feel like I'm oily or greasy. I have combo oil skin and this product doesn't make me shine. I've using this product now for 2 weeks and I must say I like the look of my skin. It looks smoother and more mate. I also use the day cream which is just as great! My mother sells Avon, and I will definitely keep purchasing this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2009 10:40:00 PM More reviews by crock0309

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought a sample from Ebay and was disappointed with the smell. I felt like I smelled like my grandmother when I put it on. The consistency was nice, I felt that it moisturized well. However, after two days I noticed I was breaking out. I will no longer use this product.