SinfulColors Vacation Time

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

I absolutely adore this color....i think it is the perfect coral nude baby pink (i am not good at describing colors) color. The pigmentation is great and only about 2 coats gets the job done. Its super creamy and if you love nude nails with a pop of pink definitely try this product out!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This color is a gorgeous muted coral pink that immediately brightens my skin, and I think it's a color that would look great on all skin tones. Two coats reach full opacity, love it! And I got it on sale for $2.99 =D

on 11/6/2010 1:08:00 PM

love this nail polish only got it for 1.99 at rite aid. for never hearing of this brand before i want to go back and buy different colors of the brand because this one is so great. and it's a nice color for fall!

on 10/14/2010 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Beautiful color! The color on the bottle was kinda deceiving, but I knew it would turn out lighter on my nails anyway, and it did. It turned out to be a very lovely rosy color, fit my skin tone well, and the price is okay. The quality is good. I put only one coat on and it was all done. No streaks! Just lovely, lovely and lovely.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This color is amazing. It's the color of a MLBB l/s, but in a np. Actually, It's the exact same color as NYX Thalia l/s. It is a neutral brownish mauvish pink. Elegant, classy, professional, and feminine. I love it with my NC40 skin tone. The formula is great, very pigmented and doesn't easily chip. Lasts for days. And I do my dishes by hand. That's like the ultimate test, cause polishes that aren't that good chip by the time I'm done doing dishes. This stays put. I'm very impressed by this brand.

on 9/22/2010 9:21:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This product looks better on nails than in the bottle. I really like it. It's a great classy fall shade that's work appropriate.

on 9/10/2010 4:14:00 AM

This color is a great color to have in your collection. It's perfect for the office...very professional. After 2 coats, it ends up being a neutral pink color...very pretty! I really like the quality of this brand's polish too. My polish lasts for at least 3 to 4 days without any chipping.

on 8/6/2010 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love the color, its very classy and simple at the same time. This brand is such a steal and I was able to find many others that were on sale. :-) At first I was sketical because some looked watery but this one in particular looked great with just one coat. I think its a great color for work attire and fall. I am def. pumped to have it on this fall.

on 7/21/2010 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I'm generally a nail polish snob, and only buy top line nail polishes like OPI or Essie and even an occasional L'Oréal but when I came into my local drugstore and saw Sinful Colors their array of colors intrigued me. Now I've been looking for a professional work appropriate color that is not the typical pale white/pink color. Something more within the beige/brown/tan family. For 99cents Vacation Time by Sinful Colors is a real steal. The color is similar to Barefoot in Barcelona by OPI etc, and since it is in the beige/tan/pink territory it is a rarity to find.

As for a Sinful Colors product I was amazed that the formula was thick and creamy. Typically S.C nail polishes are really watery. I would definitely recommend this color for anyone looking for a change in their daily nail polish 'work professional' color palette.

on 7/7/2010 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is what I wanted OPI's Dulce de Leche to be. I've worn this several times, including to my first big conference in Honolulu. It's a classy brown-mauve color that manages to look really nude and classy without looking boring. I can see this working for just about every skintone. The formula is smooth and creamy, no streaks whatsoever, and it's opaque on the first coat. Lasts for about 3-4 days without chipping or edge wear, which is standard for me. I will buy this baby until the cows come home!

Popular Polishes