April 16, 2014 | 1919 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Vacation Time

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2010 1:31:00 AM More reviews by soniawoniapart2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is amazing. It's the color of a MLBB l/s, but in a np. Actually, It's the exact same color as NYX Thalia l/s. It is a neutral brownish mauvish pink. Elegant, classy, professional, and feminine. I love it with my NC40 skin tone. The formula is great, very pigmented and doesn't easily chip. Lasts for days. And I do my dishes by hand. That's like the ultimate test, cause polishes that aren't that good chip by the time I'm done doing dishes. This stays put. I'm very impressed by this brand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product looks better on nails than in the bottle. I really like it. It's a great classy fall shade that's work appropriate.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 4:14:00 AM More reviews by citygirl21

This color is a great color to have in your collection. It's perfect for the office...very professional. After 2 coats, it ends up being a neutral pink color...very pretty! I really like the quality of this brand's polish too. My polish lasts for at least 3 to 4 days without any chipping.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by bea218

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the color, its very classy and simple at the same time. This brand is such a steal and I was able to find many others that were on sale. :-) At first I was sketical because some looked watery but this one in particular looked great with just one coat. I think its a great color for work attire and fall. I am def. pumped to have it on this fall.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by acolucci

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm generally a nail polish snob, and only buy top line nail polishes like OPI or Essie and even an occasional L'Oréal but when I came into my local drugstore and saw Sinful Colors their array of colors intrigued me. Now I've been looking for a professional work appropriate color that is not the typical pale white/pink color. Something more within the beige/brown/tan family. For 99cents Vacation Time by Sinful Colors is a real steal. The color is similar to Barefoot in Barcelona by OPI etc, and since it is in the beige/tan/pink territory it is a rarity to find.

As for a Sinful Colors product I was amazed that the formula was thick and creamy. Typically S.C nail polishes are really watery. I would definitely recommend this color for anyone looking for a change in their daily nail polish 'work professional' color palette.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 12:20:00 AM More reviews by kragey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is what I wanted OPI's Dulce de Leche to be. I've worn this several times, including to my first big conference in Honolulu. It's a classy brown-mauve color that manages to look really nude and classy without looking boring. I can see this working for just about every skintone. The formula is smooth and creamy, no streaks whatsoever, and it's opaque on the first coat. Lasts for about 3-4 days without chipping or edge wear, which is standard for me. I will buy this baby until the cows come home!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by dancedance_003

Out of all the colors from this brand, Vacation Time was the only one that worked for my skintone. My skin is medium with a yellow undertone, so finding nail polish colors that compliment my skintone is extremely difficult -- blues, greens, purples, pinks and any other cool colors are a definite no no, which is why I'm very happy to find that this color doesn't clash with my skintone.
I would describe the color as a muted rose? A pinky brown shade. Very flattering on all skintones and versatile. I can probably wear this color year round.
Application is smooth, doesn't streak, and very opaque (I only use one coat). It does look a little dull after it dries, so I would recommend using a top coat to make it more glossy. It lasted 5 days without chipping, which for $1.99 isn't too bad. I would definitely recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by megathon

This color is a staple in my nail polish collection. It's a beautiful, classy, versatile shade (I like to wear it both in professional situations like job interviews and on more casual days), it goes on smoothly (no streaking or bubbles), and I've found that, even without a base or topcoat, I can wear this for the entire work or school week with only minimal chipping at the tips. Also, it complements my skin tone both during the winter when I'm really pale and during the summer when I'm tan. Especially for the price, this is an awesome nail polish and I'd definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 2:42:00 PM More reviews by ClaireMcD77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this color. Such a pretty rosy brownish nude. I have light skin and it looks gorgeous. I think it would look great on all skin tones. Lasts long for such a cheap polish!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2009 8:35:00 PM More reviews by cristinalicia

I'll be honest, I never cared for Sinful n/p bc I hated the brush and the formula was just so watery. The brush remains the same, but this nailpolish is very opaque and it's such a lovely color. I definately recommend it ;)