SinfulColors Vacation Time

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

This is my second Sinful nail color and I have to say that I love this color! It is a a some what neutral, coralish color. I think I will continue to purchase this brand given it is very affordable in these economic times. I love OPI but it is rather expensive. I would much rather spend 1.99 versus 8.99 on a bottle of nail polish that I will likely never use completely. I needed two coats and it is still going strong on my nails after a week following application.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my second color purchase from the SinfulColors line. It is #264 Vacation Time. I would describe it as a medium brownish-pink, pretty neutral in effect. It is resisting chipping and wearing exceptionally well, as did my previous color selection. SinfulColors is somewhat thinner than some polishes but I am actually finding that to be a positive, once I got used to it.

I absolutely adore this color....i think it is the perfect coral nude baby pink (i am not good at describing colors) color. The pigmentation is great and only about 2 coats gets the job done. Its super creamy and if you love nude nails with a pop of pink definitely try this product out!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This color is a gorgeous muted coral pink that immediately brightens my skin, and I think it's a color that would look great on all skin tones. Two coats reach full opacity, love it! And I got it on sale for $2.99 =D

love this nail polish only got it for 1.99 at rite aid. for never hearing of this brand before i want to go back and buy different colors of the brand because this one is so great. and it's a nice color for fall!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Beautiful color! The color on the bottle was kinda deceiving, but I knew it would turn out lighter on my nails anyway, and it did. It turned out to be a very lovely rosy color, fit my skin tone well, and the price is okay. The quality is good. I put only one coat on and it was all done. No streaks! Just lovely, lovely and lovely.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This color is amazing. It's the color of a MLBB l/s, but in a np. Actually, It's the exact same color as NYX Thalia l/s. It is a neutral brownish mauvish pink. Elegant, classy, professional, and feminine. I love it with my NC40 skin tone. The formula is great, very pigmented and doesn't easily chip. Lasts for days. And I do my dishes by hand. That's like the ultimate test, cause polishes that aren't that good chip by the time I'm done doing dishes. This stays put. I'm very impressed by this brand.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This product looks better on nails than in the bottle. I really like it. It's a great classy fall shade that's work appropriate.

This color is a great color to have in your collection. It's perfect for the office...very professional. After 2 coats, it ends up being a neutral pink color...very pretty! I really like the quality of this brand's polish too. My polish lasts for at least 3 to 4 days without any chipping.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love the color, its very classy and simple at the same time. This brand is such a steal and I was able to find many others that were on sale. :-) At first I was sketical because some looked watery but this one in particular looked great with just one coat. I think its a great color for work attire and fall. I am def. pumped to have it on this fall.

Top Rated SinfulColors Products