Jordana Lipstick

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/3/2006 5:04:00 PM

At first I was thrilled by the array of gorgeous colors, cheap price--but after a few weeks, they become hard as a crayon and waxy. Also, if there is glitter in the lipstick, it becomes more apparent (overly so) as the product dries out. I have done better with the ones labeled "sheer", as they do not seem to dry out and become unusable the way the regular colors do. A fun product for a buck, but overall quality is poor.

on 5/24/2006 7:52:00 PM

I have to agree with most of the reviews on here. My first tube was in Sienna and i loved it! I got alot of compliments with that color, I also tried and loved Brandy. Those two are now discontinued. I tried other colors and they do have an awful taste and smell. It pulls on my lips when I apply it. It's yucky! It just feels dry and has a gummy/sticky feel to it. I have thrown away lots of lipstick because of that. So I give up now!

on 7/26/2004 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Hmm. On one hand, I found a couple of nice colors to go with my autumny coloring. The color is also long-lasting.

But these lipsticks are waxy. They go on thick but tug at your lips as you apply--not moist at all. It looks kind of cheap on my face.

Jordana lipsticks smell and taste like working on a car (I don't know how else to describe it). Not good for kissing!

I think Wet 'n' Wild has nicer lipstick offerings for gals looking for a deal.

on 2/4/2004 12:20:00 PM

Just bought Cherries Royale by mistake wanted a brown-red. Thought this blue-red would be too blue for my MMM LOLA green-eyed looks. But viola! I love it! And it sticks like glue thru diet coke, tea, etc. Will buy more Jordana.

on 12/27/2003 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love Jordana lipsticks! I'm definitely a lipstick girl and I adore that Jordana has a huge color selection for a wonderful price (US$1 each). The texture is not so creamy or moisturizing, but still quite nice, that's why I always use lipbalm before applying these lippies. I find them to be long lasting, too. Some of my favorite shades are Persimmon, 18 Karat, Pink Brown, Mauve, Natural, Sea Pearl, Maple Sugar, Matte 5th Avenue, Buff, Bahama Bronze, among others. I plan on getting more, so many shades to choose from and great quality for what you pay!

on 9/9/2003 7:44:00 PM

GREAT. I love the color Malibu.if u apply one coat, blot then dust loose powder through a tissue and apply another coat it lasts alllll day. the color is natural and has a heavy fragrance i like alot. its a little dryng so use lip balm!

on 7/24/2003 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Oh, I love this stuff-- the $0.99 price tag helps alot. I have brown shimmer, cinnamon, and sea pearl-- all shimmery, faint colors that look great over regular brown l/l. I was surprised with the quality; it's somewhat creamy, which means it lasts a decent amount of time, instead of sliding right off.

on 5/8/2003 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm never buying dollar store lipstick again, unless it's from one of the bigger brands. As usual, this was waxy, hard, and smelled awful. I bought a cocoa color that turned muddy orange on me.

on 1/9/2003 6:56:00 PM

One word for this lipstick:crap. It is sticky, easy to break, and is just horrible. I am never going to buy this product again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I found a Jordana lipstick in a color called "Cafe". A brownish burgundy color that was so perfect for me. I could never find this ever again after that. I really liked the formula (good staying power) and the scent. Plus it was so gosh darn cheap! I emailed customer service (to inquire about that lippie) at thier new webpage - no reply or anything. SO rude. It makes me think twice about buying from them again even tho I liked the product a lot. Oh - And I went back to their webpage to browse - you can't - it is set up so strange! Terrible web site!

Recommended for Medium Skin