July 30, 2014 | 1988 users online

Lipstick - Jordana - Lipstick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2003 1:07:00 AM More reviews by pelirroja77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Jordana lipsticks! I'm definitely a lipstick girl and I adore that Jordana has a huge color selection for a wonderful price (US$1 each). The texture is not so creamy or moisturizing, but still quite nice, that's why I always use lipbalm before applying these lippies. I find them to be long lasting, too. Some of my favorite shades are Persimmon, 18 Karat, Pink Brown, Mauve, Natural, Sea Pearl, Maple Sugar, Matte 5th Avenue, Buff, Bahama Bronze, among others. I plan on getting more, so many shades to choose from and great quality for what you pay!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2003 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Dana8789

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

GREAT. I love the color Malibu.if u apply one coat, blot then dust loose powder through a tissue and apply another coat it lasts alllll day. the color is natural and has a heavy fragrance i like alot. its a little dryng so use lip balm!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2003 11:01:00 PM More reviews by chedoux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Oh, I love this stuff-- the $0.99 price tag helps alot. I have brown shimmer, cinnamon, and sea pearl-- all shimmery, faint colors that look great over regular brown l/l. I was surprised with the quality; it's somewhat creamy, which means it lasts a decent amount of time, instead of sliding right off.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2003 5:56:00 PM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm never buying dollar store lipstick again, unless it's from one of the bigger brands. As usual, this was waxy, hard, and smelled awful. I bought a cocoa color that turned muddy orange on me.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2003 6:56:00 PM More reviews by furchic20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One word for this lipstick:crap. It is sticky, easy to break, and is just horrible. I am never going to buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2002 8:43:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found a Jordana lipstick in a color called "Cafe". A brownish burgundy color that was so perfect for me. I could never find this ever again after that. I really liked the formula (good staying power) and the scent. Plus it was so gosh darn cheap! I emailed customer service (to inquire about that lippie) at thier new webpage - no reply or anything. SO rude. It makes me think twice about buying from them again even tho I liked the product a lot. Oh - And I went back to their webpage to browse - you can't - it is set up so strange! Terrible web site!