July 23, 2014 | 1823 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by materialface

I love this liquid liner. I finally bought it after my Maybelline stiletto liq. liner was getting dry. I was debating between this and the other L'oreal lineur liner which had a thinner tip (and uglier packaging).
- although it isnt waterproof, it is very long lasting, VERY black and u dont need to go over the same line twice. i was very impressed. lasts all day for me
- even after a long work day, it doesnt turn dry or gray on me.
- the packaging is black and sleek. I like the top cover handle and how its indented making it easier to hold
- I've been wanting to try this for awhile now but its one of the more expensive liquid liners in the drugstore ($10). its worth it for a great liquid liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by mrszombabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

After looking for a good liquid liner for forever, I picked this up on a whim while at the pharmacy for cold medication and boy am I happy I did.

I don't think I'd ever use another liquid foundation again, because everything about this is great. The color is really black and intense, the felt tip applicator makes for and easy fast and clean application, it lasts forever but is still easy to remove, and the price cannot be beat.

This is my HG liquid liner.
Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by blueyes14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This liner is fantastic!!! Super long wearing, actually stays on when i curl my lashes (looking at you, Maybelline Stiletto), is super black, and is very easy to control. I do cat eye liner everyday, and this is the only kind i can use and get a good wing everyday. I bought it because i read that Kylie Jenner uses the Lancome Artliner everyday, and the Lancome and L'Oreal are pretty much the same thing, since i didn't really want to shell out $30 for eyeliner (Lineur Intense is about $7-$9, depending where you shop). This stays on for a long time, although the true test will be when i go back to school, and see if it will last through school and my figure skating practice!! This also comes off very easily with just regular face wash, doesn't even have to be makeup remover since it is not waterproof. Overall, i definitely recommend this to all my friends, and will be repurchasing in the future(:

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by pvaulter

When i first got this, i knew that l'oreal was owned by lancome, so i had higher expectations for this product. I usually like to wear my eyeliner on my water line, and this is the worst eyeliner for that. It cracked within fifteen minutes after putting it on!! having said that, if i put it above my lash line, it stays fine, (but any bit of water will smear it drastically) but i have hooded eyes, so doing that doesnt work as well as putting it on my waterline. Considering the way i use eyeliners, 10 bucks is not worth it i do like the applicator though.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by wilddkat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hate the formula of this liner. It is not opaque, it feathers, it rubs away easily, and it cracks. However the first time I purchased this liner, I thought it was okay; it was blacker and didn't feather as much. Maybe I got a dud the second time, but I'm not 100% sure. Ignoring the formula, I did really like the long, tapered felt tip. It's flexible but you can still draw precise lines. Too bad the formula sucked so much!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This eyeliner is good but the felt tip does not taper to a tip so I cannot get a precise line and it fades easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by rubyrhee

this is very like the lancome presise felt tip liner. its very very black and youre able to use it very easily. does last all day but it does slightly flake but very little. so i dont really have to worry about it. the formulas very well made. the brush is really easy to use and using thing will make a winged liner look very persise

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by xoxomalak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is pretty good. But dont be fooled. You will have to reapply to get a full black opacity. And it does chip and crack, but more towards the inner eye tearduct. It is good for average days but not for long nights out or for formal things.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Skyzeri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this eyeliner. The felt-tip brush makes for an easy application, especially for beginners. I use it daily and it doesn't usually start flaking until about 8 hours of having it on. Overall it's a nice black color, and applies nicely. It does dry out, usually after 4 months or so. I would recommend this eyeliner, and repurchase it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Average to good liquid eye liner. Nothing amazing, but not not at all! It lasts all day and it's a fairly deep black. However there are lots of better liquid eyeliners at the both the drugstore and department store.