July 26, 2014 | 1872 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - Eye Kabuki Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by bluemeanie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this eye buki. I use it to apply BE Well Rested practically all around the eye area. The bristles are so soft, yet they let the powder cling well and give good coverage. I would buy another as a spare the next time I order from EDM. I also have a BE eye buki, but I think the EDM version has much softer bristles.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by cleotps

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! I dont use it for blending out my eyeshadows though. I use it blending out undereye concealer and the occasional concealer over a huge pimple. Have washed it many times before and I have never experienced shedding so this is a great brush for it's price! You have to try to get the 40% off with purchase of 5 or more products from EDM to make it even more worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Jeshacket

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush. I'm obsessed with all EDM brushes, but this one is very very versitile. Someday's I use it as a concealer brush, others I use it to apply all over the lid eyeshadow, other days I use it to buff out eye shadows.
I am actually just about to purchase another couple of these.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by camilla8

I got this brush in a swap some time ago, I don't use it to apply my e/s, but I use it to blend out once it is all on. Really great quality brush! My only beef might be that it takes awhile to dry once I wash it, but other than that it is lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by vintageXshoppe

Is this brush still available? I cannot find anywhere on EM's website.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2010 1:48:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I got this brush as part of a kit almost two years ago...super soft...handle is nice & sturdy...no shedding...it's not that great for blending eye shadows (that's what the jr. kabuki is built for!) but it's great for applying shadow from the lid to the brow. it's also good for brushing off any shadow fall out as well as blending concealer...great brush - I would definitely repurchase...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by brigidbrigid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This brush is perfect for applying MMU concealer. It's dense, comfortable in my hand, and has lasted for several years of near-daily use. Very happy with this purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 12:24:00 AM More reviews by soniaemily

I love this brush and especially because it is vegan! One of those brushes you wonder how you survived without prior. (for me at least) I love that it is so dense and is slightly domed. It has enough flat surface to pack on product and domed for blending. Funny thing is, I can't use this for eyeshadow application as my eyes are too small for this brush to apply eyeshadow. For others who have that similar problem, here's what I find it works great for!

-Further blending of smokey eye looks to have everything blend in REALLY well.
- Undereye application of loose powder. I find I need extra under my eyes as I'm an 'oily' and a major undereye smudger.
- Nose contouring
-Concealer application
-That little dab of highlight on the high part of your cheek bone and brow bone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2010 4:26:00 AM More reviews by miafrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this is great vegan brush. super soft and can do alot. i mainly use it as a concealer brush but its also good for shadow or contouring the nose. EM is a vegan company and i love their products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2010 1:09:00 AM More reviews by sweetshiningstar

This brush works really well as a multi-tasking brush of sorts.

I only used it as an all-over eyeshadow brush once, but it worked well for a sheer application of color if you're in a rush. If the color's light enough you can apply it up to your brow bone, and then use a contour color with a different brush.

That said, I use this brush as a concealer brush with my Everyday Minerals Intensive Medium concealer or with my foundation. I really tap a bunch of powder into the tip, then dab that on really well on my acne scars. I hardly ever need to blend it out. It delivers a great amount of powder since it is so dense.

I don't use concealer under my eye so I haven't used it for that, but others have said it works well.

If you really want to contour your nose, I think you can use it for that too.

Oh, one good one is if you have a pretty sheer highlighter than you can (my Everyday Minerals pearl beige) use this to apply it just above your cheekbones than blend out. It's hard for me to get that highlight color to show up unless I use this brush.