Nivea A Kiss of Moisture

Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glycerides, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Camauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax, Water, Fragrance

on 2/3/2013 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this chapstick. It has a great consistency, as it is not too thick/excessive when a layer is applied and its not too thin.
Oh and the scent! I love it. It is very subtle but I cant quite describe it

on 1/23/2013 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

My lips were flaky and red after 2 days because i used lipstick that made my lips have a reaction to it , so i went to a drugstore to buy lip balm, was going to get the nivea lemon and olive oil one but they were sold out , so i got this one i like this a lot. it last though a can of soda, and keeps my lips moist for 3 hours . My lips were in good condition after 1 hour of wearing it. Buying again .

on 1/21/2013 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is by far my favorite chapstick/lip balm I've ever tried. My lips are very full and they can get chap easily every so often. It's a must have for me to have a chapstick that isn't too sticky or waxy and actually moisturizes my lips. This moisturizes my lips and it makes my lips very nice and soft looking. You can't go wrong either because it's very inexpensive. I've also tried the light blue one (A Kiss of Smoothness) and that works nicely too but the dark blue one (A Kiss of Moisture) is by far my favorite out of the two.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I usually use Burt's Bees chapsticks, but decided to try this one because alot of people rave about it. It really is pretty nice, I'm impressed. I bought the dark blue tube variety. The light blue tube contains sunscreen (chemical) and I can't use avobenzone. Anyhow, I'm loving that it doesn't feel waxy. After using Burt's for so long, I guess I just got used to that beeswax feeling. When you first apply this Nivea product, it does feel like you sort of splashed your mouth with water or something. (I know that sounds weird) Not cooling or minty or anything, just.... refreshing? Literally, a kiss of moisture. Duh. It does have a baby powder smell but it's very faint and then disappears. I like the packaging too, a very basic tube, no bells or whistles, easy to advance the product + apply. Will definitely re-purchase.

on 1/3/2013 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It works fairly quickly, especially in these months where I need it most. I don't use lip balm that much, but this is really good for when I do. Also pretty good for under lip gloss. I don't even feel the need to reapply after a while, since my lips stay hydrated for a while.

on 12/31/2012 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I like this as a balm to put on under lipstick or gloss because it sinks in quickly and leaves your lips smooth. That being said, this is for normal lips needing a slight moisture boost, not for lips needing any kind of extra healing, medication, or protection. It's winter now so I'm not currently using this product, but I do not recall any discernible or annoying smell or taste. It is good at what it does, especially if I apply a thin layer, wait a few minutes, then apply another thin layer. This earns just 4 lippies because I go through a tube so quickly. I recommend this balm for use in warm weather, under other lip products, or for lips that don't need a lot of help.

on 12/31/2012 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

When I first bought this I instantly loved it. Then I lost it and forgot about it and saw it at the store again and figured I'd try it again. Sometimes I feel like my lips get used to products and stop working the way they once did but this hasn't happened. I've tried a million different lip treatments and this one I love and works every time. It is very moisturizing and lasts long which is important because I hate reapplying the same thing over and over again. The only other lip treatments I use and know works for me is Blistex Lip Medex and Aveeno Intense Relief Medicated Therapy when my lips are really busted. So now I can add Nivea A Kiss of Moisture to the list too. :)

on 12/26/2012 9:25:00 PM

mousturizing and long lasting 2 of the most important things defiantly awesome

on 12/22/2012 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I love this lip balm! I would say it is probably my favorite lip balm. It's a bit thick, however, the staying power (at least for me) is great. I have not much to say, but great things about this product. There is a slight vanilla-esque scent and leaves your lips absolutely kissable. I have repurchased this product a few times, in a few of its variations and I will continue to repurchase it.

on 12/20/2012 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff works great. I don't have constantly reapply. It keeps my lip from getting chapped. It doesn't taste or smell gross.

Popular Lip Treatments