Nivea A Kiss of Moisture

Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glycerides, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Camauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax, Water, Fragrance

on 12/31/2012 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

When I first bought this I instantly loved it. Then I lost it and forgot about it and saw it at the store again and figured I'd try it again. Sometimes I feel like my lips get used to products and stop working the way they once did but this hasn't happened. I've tried a million different lip treatments and this one I love and works every time. It is very moisturizing and lasts long which is important because I hate reapplying the same thing over and over again. The only other lip treatments I use and know works for me is Blistex Lip Medex and Aveeno Intense Relief Medicated Therapy when my lips are really busted. So now I can add Nivea A Kiss of Moisture to the list too. :)

on 12/26/2012 9:25:00 PM

mousturizing and long lasting 2 of the most important things defiantly awesome

on 12/22/2012 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I love this lip balm! I would say it is probably my favorite lip balm. It's a bit thick, however, the staying power (at least for me) is great. I have not much to say, but great things about this product. There is a slight vanilla-esque scent and leaves your lips absolutely kissable. I have repurchased this product a few times, in a few of its variations and I will continue to repurchase it.

on 12/20/2012 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff works great. I don't have constantly reapply. It keeps my lip from getting chapped. It doesn't taste or smell gross.

on 12/15/2012 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

i'm not a fan of it, i think it's too "slimy" if that makes any sense. it's definitely long lasting, as you can feel the layer of lip balm on your lips for hours, but if you decide to wipe it off or once it's gone from eating/drinking or whatever you lips will feel really dry and you'll be reaching for something else to put on your lips. i've given this lipbalm many tries over the years, this is probably by third tube but i've never been that satisfied with it. i don't recommend it, i like blistex mint much better :P

on 11/5/2012 12:48:00 AM

I own almost all the Nivea "kiss of whatever" lipbalms and love almost all of them. The Kiss of Moisture in the dark blue tube is by far my favorite out of the bunch because it it intensely moisturizing. I love reapplying it because it feel like rubbing a stick of butter on your lips. That came off as gross, I know, but if you really want a true "lip butter" for your lips, I strongly suggest everyone to purchase this one in particular at least once in their life. Come on people! Butter for your lips! haha :)

on 11/3/2012 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I really love this lip balm! The moisture is perfect for my dry lips from the cold. It feels soft on the lips, not waxy. There are complaints of an odd taste, it is there. But it keeps me from licking my lips and cancelling it out, so it's great for me.

on 10/16/2012 10:35:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is a PHENOMENAL lip balm. I have been buying this balm for a number of years, and I probably have a tube in every room of my home, as well as several in my travel bag, various handbags, in the nightstand, etc. Suffice it to say, that I never want to be without it! Literally, I have a stash of unopened packages of this lip balm. There are few products that I would say that I actually stockpile, but this is overwhelmingly one of them (a close second is Aussie Sydney Smooth Hairspray). When traveling by plane, this balm saves not only my lips, but also hydrates my undereye area....I know Nivea probably warns that this is not for use around eyes, but I think as long as you don't put it IN your eyes, it will be fine. I always use this over my lip stain of choice, typically one of the Revlon Just Bitten stains, and my lips stay comfortable, smooth, and soft all day. I would rue the day Nivea stops making this precious product.

on 9/30/2012 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

THE BEST LIP BALM I HAVE USED. so I've used a lot of different brands (eos, burts bees, chapstick, carmex, softlips) and this so far is the best. I even used a couple of ones from Sephora but I forget the names. My lips are always extremely dry because of bad genetics lol

I would in the past have to apply a coat to my lips about every hour or two. With the nivea brand my lips stay hydrated long after I use it. I still apply a acouple times a day but not as much.

I give this 5 stars. Great packaging looks a little like a glue stick haha. and cheap for the quality. DEFINITELY GET!! =)

on 9/28/2012 12:19:00 PM

I'm on my 2nd tube of the dark blue variant. Its a clear balm with a light vanillary scent which I adore! I goes on effortlessly smooth.. feels creamy and moisturizing. I use it at night before going to bed, it stays on till the morning and then I lightly exfoliate my lips with a damp washcloth and it makes my lips extremely soft and naturally pink and glossy. In the daytime I prefer something tinted and with spf, however I will keep on purchasing this particular lip balm since its an amazing nightly treatment.