Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

2.5

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caffeine, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Escin, Guanosine, Hydroxyproline, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Laureth-7, Mica, Polyacrylamide, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea

on 11/18/2012 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Note: This product may not work for everyone.
Umm... When I first bought this product, I have to admit that I wasnt that impressed. My puffy eyes arn't too bad, but they arn't perfect either. It's one of those products that grow on you. The product iself is like a thin gel, but it dosen't feel greasy at all. It does reduce puffy eyes, but only a little bit. (Again, my eyes aren't really puffy to begin with, so you will have to try this out for yourself.) What I do like about it is that it makes my undereyes feel a lot smoother and creates a better, smoother surface for my undereye concealer to adhere to. Not bad.

on 10/7/2012 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Lately I had a problem with dark circles and puffiness from work. So I saw this at a drug store and bought it to test it out.
I must say, this was a mistake.
The gel would come out from the eye roller by itself and starts leaking and it says it is not greasy but for me, I thought this made it a little bit greasy.
This also said that I should apply it on the mornings so I did. It does NOT work AT ALL for me...The cucumber method worked better than this...
With this result, it makes me feel upset for wasting my money on it and feels expensive for this quality.
But I think this product works for some people, but most people says no. My friends tested this product and they said it did not work.
If you would like to test this product out, you may, but I would recommend you to find a better one to try it out.

on 9/22/2012 8:51:00 PM

Sometimes I have to wonder what exactly was it I bought. This eye roller has done nothing for my under eyes or diminish the puffiness as promised. I had it for some time and the roller ball is showing some defects. There would be a leak and the gel would come out of the roller ball sides. This is when I haven't even started rolling it yet, only uncapped it. The grip was good and comfortable though. It was a really good marketing gimic to say the least, but it doesn't work at all. I had better luck taking an ice cube out from my freezer and applying it to my puffy eyes instead.

I don't buy eye creams but I had to try this one out...I suffer from very baggy under eyes.. I like the feeling it gives under my eyes when applying-very refreshing! I dont know if it was this or the cucumber I used the other day, but it really helped me... Maybe it was the two combined together?! One thing though- I cannot applay this in the morning.. This and my concealer (clinique, light reflective) dosen't work together.. (the ganier sits on top of the skin so when I apply my concealer it just peels off...) :O(

on 8/14/2012 12:18:00 AM

Okay well this thing has really mixed reviews!! I personally am on the fence with this one. I really didn't see real results with this but it's sooo fun to put on!!! Also it feels REALLY good!! It is this great cooling sensation that I love!!! I wouldn't buy this exact product again but I would definitely try the tinted under eye thing from them!!

on 7/27/2012 3:05:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

apart from the fact that it is sticky and have no benefits my eyes started burning. it's been a month since i've started to use this and i've got no change out of it.

on 7/24/2012 3:29:00 PM

I've been using this product for a few years now and I have to say that I love it. I use it nearly every morning after washing my face and before I apply my primer. It's a nice little pick-me-up when my eyes have that sleepy feeling. It seems like the one little stick will last a long time too.

on 7/13/2012 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is great for me. It feels so refreshing and cold (how how how do they do it--wizardy?). It reminds me a lot of a thinner version of the Origins GinZing eye cream. They both use caffeine as a main ingredient and have a cooling effect. The product is absorbed into the skin quickly, isn't greasy, and leaves your skin ready for concealer. This will not get rid of your dark circles, but it will make you look fresher and more awake. Great for no make up or little make up days, or if you're just feeling hungover, tired, or sick. It's not SO cheap... Origins GinZing is $30 for .5 oz, but that's just in a bottle. So for half the price you get a fifth of the amount, plus the special roller. But the roller itself is great since you can take it on the go and don't have to keep it in the fridge for the same cooling effect.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this product after my beloved clinique all about eyes roller finally died. Since funds are a bit low at the moment and I loved the tinted Garnier eye roller (the anti dark circle one) I decided to give the puffy eye one a try. I bought it on sale for $12 and I wish I could get my money back. Now I wasn't expecting this to work any miracles. All I really hoped for was a nice cooling/moisturizing sensation, and, if I was really lucky, it would actually do something to help the bags under my eyes. I don't think that is much to hope for considering the regular price of this is $20.
This thing failed on ALL counts.First of all, unlike the clinique or the tinted eye roller, this one tends to get "stuck" a lot and results in a very scratchy feeling under my eyes. Big no no. Last thing I want is something scratching the sensitive skin under my eyes. But I wasn't giving up on a it yet, I found that by cleaning my hand and wiping it on the back of my hand a couple of times to get the ball rolling, the scratchiness was greatly reduced. Although I did need to waste a lot of product this way.
The next issue - this thing BURNS! After a couple of uses I noticed that my skin was burning and it hurt. I discontinued using the roller in order to ensure that it was indeed the culprit, and sure enough the burning feeling went away. As soon as I started using it again I noticed it drying out the skin under my eyes and then the burning. This thing didn't even give me any moisture!
Finally unlike my beloved clinique roller, this thing cannot be used over makeup. With the clinique roller you can use it any time of day including over your makeup when your eyes get tired and it does not disrupt the makeup at all. Not so with garnier. Don't try it ladies, its a hot mess, your makeup will start disintegrating (and not evenly) so you have these weird splotches and runs. Not pretty.
Not sure if I just got a defective one but I will definitely not be giving this another chance. Would not repurchase, would not recommend. But I do like the tinted one so you can try that ladies. Now I've thrown this away and I'm off to try the Nivea eye roller.

on 5/20/2012 9:48:00 AM

This feels nice when you put it on. The packaging is quite cool too, and the roller ball idea is clever. Does it really help reduce puffiness? I honestly have not noticed the difference. I still enjoy using the product though.