Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

2.5

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caffeine, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Escin, Guanosine, Hydroxyproline, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Laureth-7, Mica, Polyacrylamide, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This product sucks. It doesn't do a thing to reduce my puffiness. The roller and serum does feel good on my under eyes though, but that doesn't make up for the fact that this product is a total loss. It was a waste of money honesty.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I must admit that I don't agree with most of the reviews here. I have used this product for about a year and never has it leaked, scratch or burn my eyes..

I may be biased because I have used the Garnier Pure range for almost 10 years now and it has only done wonders for my skin. I mean almost no sits, no scars and very little black head trouble.

I do have to make a note though that if you have very sensitive skin, Garnier can me a bit hard. I tried using the Pure range when I was 13 and it burn scabs on my skin. Then I tried it again at 15 and have never stopped using it and I am 25.

So if you say that the eye roller burns you, I would suggest to discontinue use.

For me it is over all an amazing product. I did see the darkness under my eyes get better and it is definitely very soothing and cool for cried out eyes or a late night's effect.

To me Garnier face products are just about as good as it gets. I am a model and get compliments with every shoot from togs saying that my skintone is so clear that they don't even need to edit it. I don't wear foundation at all, not even to church and all I get is compliments for my skin. So I would say, keep using it unless you are getting burnt by the products.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Note: This product may not work for everyone.
Umm... When I first bought this product, I have to admit that I wasnt that impressed. My puffy eyes arn't too bad, but they arn't perfect either. It's one of those products that grow on you. The product iself is like a thin gel, but it dosen't feel greasy at all. It does reduce puffy eyes, but only a little bit. (Again, my eyes aren't really puffy to begin with, so you will have to try this out for yourself.) What I do like about it is that it makes my undereyes feel a lot smoother and creates a better, smoother surface for my undereye concealer to adhere to. Not bad.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Lately I had a problem with dark circles and puffiness from work. So I saw this at a drug store and bought it to test it out.
I must say, this was a mistake.
The gel would come out from the eye roller by itself and starts leaking and it says it is not greasy but for me, I thought this made it a little bit greasy.
This also said that I should apply it on the mornings so I did. It does NOT work AT ALL for me...The cucumber method worked better than this...
With this result, it makes me feel upset for wasting my money on it and feels expensive for this quality.
But I think this product works for some people, but most people says no. My friends tested this product and they said it did not work.
If you would like to test this product out, you may, but I would recommend you to find a better one to try it out.

Sometimes I have to wonder what exactly was it I bought. This eye roller has done nothing for my under eyes or diminish the puffiness as promised. I had it for some time and the roller ball is showing some defects. There would be a leak and the gel would come out of the roller ball sides. This is when I haven't even started rolling it yet, only uncapped it. The grip was good and comfortable though. It was a really good marketing gimic to say the least, but it doesn't work at all. I had better luck taking an ice cube out from my freezer and applying it to my puffy eyes instead.

I don't buy eye creams but I had to try this one out...I suffer from very baggy under eyes.. I like the feeling it gives under my eyes when applying-very refreshing! I dont know if it was this or the cucumber I used the other day, but it really helped me... Maybe it was the two combined together?! One thing though- I cannot applay this in the morning.. This and my concealer (clinique, light reflective) dosen't work together.. (the ganier sits on top of the skin so when I apply my concealer it just peels off...) :O(

Okay well this thing has really mixed reviews!! I personally am on the fence with this one. I really didn't see real results with this but it's sooo fun to put on!!! Also it feels REALLY good!! It is this great cooling sensation that I love!!! I wouldn't buy this exact product again but I would definitely try the tinted under eye thing from them!!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

apart from the fact that it is sticky and have no benefits my eyes started burning. it's been a month since i've started to use this and i've got no change out of it.

I've been using this product for a few years now and I have to say that I love it. I use it nearly every morning after washing my face and before I apply my primer. It's a nice little pick-me-up when my eyes have that sleepy feeling. It seems like the one little stick will last a long time too.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is great for me. It feels so refreshing and cold (how how how do they do it--wizardy?). It reminds me a lot of a thinner version of the Origins GinZing eye cream. They both use caffeine as a main ingredient and have a cooling effect. The product is absorbed into the skin quickly, isn't greasy, and leaves your skin ready for concealer. This will not get rid of your dark circles, but it will make you look fresher and more awake. Great for no make up or little make up days, or if you're just feeling hungover, tired, or sick. It's not SO cheap... Origins GinZing is $30 for .5 oz, but that's just in a bottle. So for half the price you get a fifth of the amount, plus the special roller. But the roller itself is great since you can take it on the go and don't have to keep it in the fridge for the same cooling effect.